Cerner Recruitment 2020 For Software Engineer Instructor In Bangalore: The recruiters of Cerner Company has scheduled the Cerner Recruitment For Software Engineer Instructor. Aspirants who want to do a job can apply for Cerner Recruitment 2020. For that, candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in the best practices in Learning & Development, Coding, and facilitating Technical Training. And also candidates should have 2 years of strong coding experience in Java/ C#/ C++/ SQL. Candidates who want to know further information about Cerner Recruitment Drive 2020 can go through the cerner.com website or the below sections of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Cerner Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Instructor|
Cerner Recruitment Drive 2020 – Qualifications
Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other related field
- At least 2 years experience of best practices in Learning & Development
- And at least 2 years of experience in coding and in facilitating Technical Training
- At least 2 years of strong coding experience in Java/ C#/ C++/ SQL
Candidates who have at least 2 years of Stakeholder management experience and have Certified in Training facilitation
- All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- There is no Relocation Assistance Available for this Job and Virtual Eligible Job is not available.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Cerner India is expanding, and we are looking forward to hiring Software Engineer Instructors for our Learning and Development vertical of our Human Resources function. As a Software Engineer Instructor, you are responsible to deliver technical instruction in person and virtually to internal software engineers that build motivation and ability. You are responsible to review and provide feedback on code written in multiple languages and provide technical feedback and coaching in person and virtually to software engineers. This role envisages you to maintain, create and develop content as necessary to capture and influence industry best practices regarding technical process and technology, to maintain and develop technical expertise in new technologies, tools, and code languages within the industry and Cerner.
In this role, you are also responsible to assist in identifying mentors and align them with the projects. In addition to all, you are responsible to assist in reviewing associate feedback and normalize scorecards weekly, guide mentors where there are deviations, assist in evaluating the demo, and provide feedback for improvement. As a Software Engineer Instructor, you are responsible to ensure all DevCenter processes are adhered to by the mentors and associates and to manage and track data related to time to team, mentor pool, and quality of DevCenter associates.
Cerner Company Profile
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
How To Apply for Cerner Recruitment Drive 2020?
- Open the website of Cerner @ cerner.com.
- Click on the link mentioned below.
- Follow all the information which are mentioned by Cerner.
- Then click the Apply Now button if you fulfill the eligibility.
- If you have an account, login with Email ID and Password.
- Otherwise, click on the “Don’t have an account yet?” button.
- Then create an Email ID and Password.
- After that, log in with your Email Id & Password.
- Fill in all the details which are mentioned in the application form.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage.
Note – If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com.
Click Here To Apply For Cerner Recruitment Drive 2020 As Software Engineer Instructor
Applicants who want to know more information about Walkins, Govt Jobs, IT Recruitment, etc… visit our website FreshersNow.Com. By clicking Ctrl + D, you can bookmark our website to get daily notifications. If you have any queries, drop in the comment section below.