CFSL Recruitment 2021 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ www.dfs.nic.in: Good news for you guys! Those who are eagerly waiting for an opportunity to work in Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) can make use of this chance, The officials of CFSL has released a CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification, they are accepting applications for the posts of Senior Accountant, Assistant Posts on Deputation/ Absorption basis, containing vacancies of total 10 posts. The candidates who are looking forward to work in CFSL can start applying for these respective posts.
The last date for submitting the CFSL DFSS Recruitment 2021 Application Form to the concerned address is for Assistant it is 6th June 2021 and for Sr. Accountant, the application form has to be submitted on or before within 2 months from the time of notification released. Furthermore, from this article candidates can gain information on CFSL Recruitment 2021 Salary, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And a direct link has been provided to download the Notification and Application Form. Candidates can find these links at the end of this article.
- 1 Central Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 CFSL Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- 3 CFSL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 CFSL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- 5 CFSL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 6 CFSL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- 7 Procedure for Applying for the CFSL Recruitment 2021
- 8 CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
Central Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL)|
|Post Name||Sr. Accountant, Assistant|
|No. of Posts||10 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||2 months from starting date|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Deputation/absorption and Deputation/ promotion|
|You can also check|
|Assistant Jobs||Accountant Jobs|
CFSL Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Place of Posting||Vacancies|
|Sr. Accountant (Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted, Ministerial)||Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Bhopal||01|
|Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Pune||01|
|Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Kamrup (Assam)||01|
|Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted, Ministerial)||Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Kolkata||03|
|Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Bhopal||02|
|Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Kamrup (Assam)||02|
CFSL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Assistant and Senior Accountant posts can check their eligibility criteria from this section.
- For Assistant Post: Persons under the Central Govt. holding analogous post or with
five years regular service in posts in Level – 4 of Pay Matrix (Grade Pay – Rs.2400/-) or equivalent.
- For Senior Accountant Post: Officers under the Central Govt. or State Govt. or Union Territories:
i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent
cadre or department (or) ii) With five years of regular service in the posts in Level –
06 of pay matrix (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-) (OR)
- Possessing any one of the following qualifications:
i) Pass in the Subordinate Audit / Accounts Service Exam. or equivalent examination conducted by any one of the organized accounts departments of the Central Government.
ii) Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent training course and a minimum of 03 years experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work.
- Possessing any one of the following qualifications:
CFSL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- For Assistant Post: Level – 06 ofPay Matrix (Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-)
- For Senior Accountant Post: Level – 07 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-).
CFSL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- For Assistant Post check the official notification.
- For Senior Accountant Post: i) By deputation / absorption ii) By deputation / promotion
CFSL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- For Assistant Post: Maximum Age should not exceed more than 56 years.
- For Senior Accountant Post: Maximum Age should not exceed more than 56 years.
Procedure for Applying for the CFSL Recruitment 2021
- First, open the official website of CFSL @www.dfs.nic.in
- Then click on the Notifications < Vacancy.
- In that search for the notification regarding the Assistant and Senior Accountant Posts.
- Click on those notifications and go through them to know eligibility criteria.
- And if interested, download the notification to access the application forms. The application form has been provided at the end of the notification form.
- Take a printout of the notifications, and fill those applications and send them to the concerned address.
- The Notification and Application forms and Address have been mentioned in the below section.
- Kindly apply and submit these applications before the last date.
CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
|CFSL Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification for Assistant Post||Click Here|
|To Download CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification for Senior Accountant Post||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application Forms||The Director – cum – Chief Forensic Scientist,|
Directorate of Forensic Science Services,
Block No. – 9, Floor – 8,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
We as a team made every effort to provide complete and actual information regarding the CFSL Recruitment 2021 Notification. For the latest updates like these visit Freshers Now.