CG PPHT 2020 Notification @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in | Application Form, Exam (Cancelled), Eligibility: Candidates who wish to appear for the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) they can check this page to get the details. Only the candidate who registered successfully can get the eligibility to move for further process. As per the latest notice, CG PPHT 2020 Application Form is Re-Started on 23rd June 2020. And 30th June 2020 is the ending date to submit the CG PPHT 2020 Form
Latest Update: CG PPHT 2020 exam has been cancelled due to the corona pandemic. Admission will be on the basis of 10+2 marks.
The central theme of this Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is offering the admissions into first year B.Pharma and D.Pharma programs. This post includes the aspects like Eligibility Criteria, CG PPHT Application Fee, and the process of applying for CG PPHT Application Form. The CG PPHT 2020 Exam is Cancelled.
- 1 CG PPHT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 CG PPHT Notice
- 3 CG PPHT 2020 | Important Dates
- 4 CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Reservation Of Seats In Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- 6 CG PPHT 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Details On CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
- 8 CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Requirements
- 9 Steps To Submit CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
- 10 CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card
- 11 CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 13 CG PPHT 2020 Result
- 14 CG PPHT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
CG PPHT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT)|
|Application Form Release Date||17th March 2020|
|Ending Date||31st May 2020|
|Application Form Re-Open Dates||23rd June 2020 To 30th June 2020|
|Sub Categories||Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
|Level Of The Examination||State Level|
Moreover, by keeping an eye on the information mentioned in the table candidates can get a complete overview of the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test. For easy grasping of the details, we mentioned the details in table format. Initially, contenders should apply for the CG PPHT 2020 Notification to face the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT). Thus it helps not to miss any of the opportunities. And to know the necessary details of the exam, we had arranged the information in a tabular form.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CG PPHT Result|
|CG PPHT Admit Card|
|CG PPHT Syllabus|
|CG PPHT Previous Year Question Papers|
CG PPHT Notice
CG PPHT 2020 | Important Dates
|Starting Date||17th March 2020|
|Last Date||31st May 2020|
|Application Form Re-Open Dates||23rd June 2020 To 30th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will Not Be Issued As The Exam Is Cancelled|
|Result Release Date||Based On 10+2 Marks|
CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the process, applicants should check the Eligibility Criteria. If the criteria get matched then only they should proceed for further process. If the aspirants don’t know the Eligibility Criteria get through this part and know the CG PPHT Eligibility. Therefore, we had mentioned the Eligibility Criteria of the exam in a specific format.
- Age of the Applicants for admission in 1st year of B.Pharma or D.Pharma degree course should not be less than 17 years.
- Also, the age of the candidates for admission in 1st year of B Pharma degree course should not exceed more than 30 years. For reserved category students like the woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward class and PWD, there are three years of relaxation in the upper age limit. And there is no upper age limit for the admission of the D Pharma course.
- Age of the contenders for admission in 2nd year of B.Pharma degree course also known as the lateral entry should not exceed more than 32 years. For reserved category students like a woman, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward class and PWD, there are three years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Qualifying Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test for admission in 1st year of B.Pharma or D.Pharma degree course is 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology from a recognized board or university with 45 percent marks in these three subjects (40 percent for SC, ST, OBC, PWD).
- Also, qualifying Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test for admission in 2nd year of B.Pharma degree course known as lateral entry is a three-year diploma passed from a recognized board or university with 45 percent aggregate marks (40 percent for SC, ST, OBC, PWD).
Reservation Of Seats In Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Contenders belonging to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes are assigned with 12%, 32%, and 14% of total seats. And 42 percent seats are for unreserved candidates. And this Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test as horizontal reservation also.
CG PPHT 2020 Application Fee
The higher authority of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board had announced the various fee structures for the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test. The complete details of the CG PPHT Application Fee are mentioned in this part. Contenders go through the whole section and get the info of the application fee for the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test.
|Category||Application Fee In INR|
And CG PPHT Application Fee can be paid through submitting the Bank Challan in SBI bank or ICICI bank. Additionally, it can also pay through Debit or Credit and Internet banking. Thus, if the candidates pay the application fee only, they will be allowed to face the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test.
Details On CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
- Type of Exam
- Citizenship and Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of 10th Standard
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth and Gender
- Jammu and Kashmiri Migrant
- Category and Domicile
- Class and PH
- Height and Weight
- Religion and BPL
- Identification Marks and Bank Account Information
- Aadhar Number and Driving License Number
- Contact Information and Mobile Number
- Email Id and Exam District
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Requirements
- Scanned photograph
- Marksheets and the documents of Degree Qualification
- Digital Signature and Experience Certificate
- Age proof and the Date of Birth certificate
- Category Certificate if candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC
Steps To Submit CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
Moreover, contenders can notice the process of applying for the CG PPHT Application Form. Out team had mentioned the procedure in a detailed manner. They should apply for the application form in Online mode. Therefore, move down and know the process of the CG PPHT Application Form.
- Initially visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Click on the application form for the link.
- Register on the website.
- Aspirants will receive an SMS or Email about the login details.
- Therefore, all the applicants should log in with the details mentioned in the mail.
- Complete the information in the application form.
- Additionally, upload all the required documents and photographs.
- Finally, submit the CG PPHT application fee.
- And download the CG PPHT Application Form and also take a print out of it.
- Save it for further purposes.
Click Here: To Check CG PPHT 2020 Restarted Notification
To Download CG PPHT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit CG PPHT 2020 Application Form @ Click Here (Available Now)
CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can have a look at our article to download the CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card. As the CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card Will Not Be Issued. Therefore candidates need to have application details while downloading so that only those who carry the Admit Card will be allowed for the exam.
Download CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card Here
CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus
The CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus is updated based on the CPEB board. The main topics which are asked for the CG PPHT 2020 Exam are given through Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics. To learn more topics that are asked for the CG PPHT 2020 refer to the below link.
Download CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern
From here aspirants can also know the CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern details. Whereas the CG PPHT 2020 Exam will be done in the Offline mode. Well, the number of questions that are asked for the Exam is 150 Questions. And the Marks awarded for the Exam are 150 Marks. Moreover, for every correct answer, 1 Mark will be awarded. There is no negative marking in the CG PPHT 2020 Exam.
CG PPHT 2020 Result
Aspirants can get the status regarding the CG PPHT 2020 Result from our article. As we will intimate you with the details about the CG PPHT 2020 Result once released by the officials. And the CG PPHT 2020 Result will be out based on 10+2 Marks. So check on to the Result with the help of the below link.
Check CG PPHT 2020 Result Here
So keep visiting our article Freshers Now to get more latest updates about CG PPHT 2020 exam. We hope the given details are useful for all the aspirants who are going to apply for the CG PPHT Exam.
CG PPHT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the CGPEB officials release the CG PPHT Application Form?
CG PPHT Application Form is released by CGPEB on 17th March 2020.
How to apply for CG PPHT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the CG PPHT Exam by visiting the official site or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the final date to submit the CG PPHT 2020 Application Form?
Aspirants can fill and submit their CG PPHT 2020 Application Form on or before 30th June 2020.
What is the CG PPHT 2020 Application Fee?
The CG PPHT 2020 Application Fee for General is Rs. 300, OBC is Rs. 250 & SC/ST Rs. 200