CGPDTM Recruitment 2018: Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Notification for 220 Examiners Of Patents & Designs vacancies. Candidates applying for the Examiners Of Patents & Designs examination for the recruitment of CGPDTM 2018 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Job seekers admission to all the stages of the exam will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The candidate is liable to reject at any stage of the CGPDTM selection process or after selection or even at the time of joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the CGPDTM advertisement. The detailed eligibility and CGPDTM application process are given in below.
You Can Also Check: MP Vyapam Recruitment
- 1 CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Examiners Of Patents & Designs Age Limit
- 1.3 Educational Qualification For dipp.nic.in
- 1.4 Age Relaxation For 220 Examiner Of Patents & Designs Posts
- 1.5 CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 @ Application Fee
- 1.6 Selection Procedure For Examiners Of Patents & Designs Jobs 2018
- 1.7 CGPDTM Examination Centres 2018
- 1.8 Pay Scale Details For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Steps To Apply For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018?
- 1.10 Examiners Of Patents & Designs Jobs Important Dates 2018
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
Our team Freshersnow had gathered the information like CGPDTM Total vacancy, Qualification, Eligibility criteria, dipp.nic.in Salary, Selection procedure, Exam Centers, Application procedure, Application fees, Last Date for application, Interview Dates of CGPDTM Recruitment 2018. To know excited information check it further.
You Can Also Check: Central Government Jobs
|Department Name||Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (Government of India Ministry of Commerce & Industry)|
|Name Of The Organization||Controller General Of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM)|
|Number Of Posts||220 Posts|
|Post Names||Examiners Of Patents & Designs|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||Started|
|Application End Date||04th September 2018|
|Exam Date||Prelims: 30th September 2018 &|
Mains: 18th November 2018
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Mains Examination, Document Verification|
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 Vacancies Details
- Electronics & Communication – 70 Posts
- Computer Science or Information Technology – 55 Posts
- Chemistry – 45 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 30 Posts
- Biochemistry – 6 Posts
- Polymer Science – 4 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 6 Posts
Examiners Of Patents & Designs Age Limit
Applying candidates must possess the minimum age limit is 21 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Educational Qualification For dipp.nic.in
Candidates who are applying for the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 must have possessed the degree from recognized University.
Age Relaxation For 220 Examiner Of Patents & Designs Posts
- Physically challenged categories – Ten years
- SC, ST – Five years
- Other Backward Classes – Three years
- Others as per government rules.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 @ Application Fee
- General & OBC Category have to pay – INR 200
- SC, ST or PH and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee for the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018.
Selection Procedure For Examiners Of Patents & Designs Jobs 2018
Applied candidates will have to appear for the Prelims & Mains Examination. After the completion of the Mains Examination then shortlisted candidates have to attend for the Document Verification.
- Preliminary Examination – Screening Exam
- Main Exam Paper I – Scoring Examination
- Main Exam Paper II – Qualifying Examination
You Can Also Check: TSTRANSCO Recruitment
CGPDTM Examination Centres 2018
Preliminary Examination: Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Lucknow, Delhi, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Patna.
Main Examination: Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai.
Pay Scale Details For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
Candidates who got shortlisted in the Written Examination, i.e., Prelims & Mains will get the Pay Scale as INR 56100 to INR 177500 plus allowances by the conducting body.
Steps To Apply For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018?
- The Office of the Controller General of Patents, Design, and Trade Marks Login to this site
Search for the latest notification
- Read the Advertisement and then hit on the Registration link
- Enter the required details in the CGPDTM Application Form like educational details, personal details, etc. and hit on the submit button.
- Upload all the relevant documents and pay the fee.
- Click on submit option and take the hard copy of it for further usage.
Examiners Of Patents & Designs Jobs Important Dates 2018
- CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Starting Date – 6th August 2018
- Online Registration For CGPDTM Closing Date – 4th September 2018
- Last Date of Payment – 4th September 2018
- The date for Issue of the Admit Card (Prelim Exam) – 15th September 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 30th September 2018
- The date for Issue of the CGPDTM Admit Card 2018 (Main Exam) – 30th October 2018
- Date of Examiners Of Patents & Designs Mains Examination – 18th November 2018
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 Notification For 220 Examiner Of Patents & Designs Posts: Download
Register For CGPDTM 220 Examiner Of Patents & Designs Posts: Click Here
You May Also Like: