Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 | Registrations (Started), MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS Schedule, Admission Procedure: The officials of the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh are going to conduct the Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 for the NEET UG Medical & Dental Courses – MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS. So, candidates who have qualified in the NEET UG Exam have to check the Chandigarh NEET Counselling Schedule 2020 given below. The last date to submit the Online Application Form is 9th November 2020.
Also, we have provided the direct link for the Chandigarh NEET Counselling Registration to the end of this page. As we have mentioned the clear Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling 2020 Dates, check and attend the Counselling Rounds as per the schedule. Go through this page and get the detials of the Chandigarh NEET Reservation Criteria, Documents Required and others.
- 1 Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 – Information
- 2 GMCH Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling 2020 Short Notice
- 3 Chandigarh NEET Counselling Schedule 2020 – MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS
- 4 Chandigarh NEET Reservation Criteria
- 5 Documents Required
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 List Of Participating Institutions
- 8 Steps For Chandigarh NEET Counselling Registration
- 9 Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 – Information
|Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 | Registrations, MBBS/ BDS Schedule|
|Name Of The Organization||Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Online Application Form Available||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Online Application||9th November 2020|
|Admissions into||NEET UG Medical & Dental Courses – MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS|
GMCH Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling 2020 Short Notice
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Schedule 2020 – MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS
|Date of Availability Of Prospectus Online (PDF format only)||2nd November 2020|
|Date of availability of application forms online||2nd To 9th November 2020|
|Last date/ time of submission of online application form and fees for all candidates (including Foreign Indian Student/ NRI)||9th November 2020 by 4 PM|
|Display of lists of Provisionally eligible candidates according to their categories and List of deficient documents/ discrepancies||13th November 2020 @ gmch.gov.in|
|Last Date for submission of documents to remove the deficiencies, if any||16th November 2020 by 3 PM in Room No. 201, Academic Branch, Block-D, Level-2, GMCH-32, Chandigarh NOTE: The Office will be opened on 15.11.2020 (Sunday) from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM|
|Display of final list of provisionally Eligible Candidates according to their categories||17th November 2020 by 5 PM|
‘O’ Block, (Sarai Building),
Govt. Medical College,
Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
|Second Counselling||To Announced Later|
|Commencement of session||15th December 2020|
|Last date up to which students can join||31st December 2020|
Chandigarh NEET Reservation Criteria
- Schedule Castes: 15%
- Schedule Tribes: 7.5%
- Other Backward Class: 5%
- Physically Disability: 2%
- General: 63%
- NEET UG 2020 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or it’s equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/ certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling online application form – (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Govt. or PSU card/ School ID card/ 12th class examination admit card/ Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Application form of Chandigarh MBBS, attached with relevant certificates
- Applicable certificate, if applying against UT Chandigarh pool seats
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP/ WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Bond/ Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Proof regarding family annual income less than INR 2.5 lacs, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
|Category||Total Amount (Rs.)|
|SC||500/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
|General & Other||1000/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
|For Foreign Indian Student/ NRI Category||7000/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
List Of Participating Institutions
- Government Medical College & Hospital
- Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
- Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Steps For Chandigarh NEET Counselling Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official site of the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh @ gmch.gov.in.
- The home page of the official site will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Admissions section.
- Check the Chandigarh NEET Counselling Registration for the MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS Course 2020 Link from the admission page.
- Click on it and then fill the details.
- Submit the application form and then attend the counselling as per the schedule with the relevant documents.
CENTRALIZED ADMISSION PROSPECTUS MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS COURSES SESSION 2020 PDF: Click Here
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS COURSES SESSION 2020 PDF: Click Here
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Registration for the MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS Course 2020: Candidate Registration (Available Now)
Chandigarh NEET Counselling for the MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS Course 2020: Candidate Login
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to register for Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling 2020?
Candidates should register for the Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling 2020 through the official site @ gmch.gov.in or from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the last date to submit the Online Application Form?
9th November 2020 by 4 PM is the last date to submit the online form and fees for all the candidates including foreign Indian Student/ NRI.
What is the Chandigarh NEET Counselling Dates?
The Chandigarh NEET Counselling First Round will be on 18th November 2020 For MBBS Course, 19th November 2020 For BDS Course, 20th November 2020 For BHMS Course.
How much amount do I need to pay while attending the Chandigarh NEET Counselling?
For SC, Rs. 500 should be paid, for General/ Other Category, Rs. 100 should be paid. And for Foreign Indian Student/ NRI Category, candidates should pay a fee of Rs. 7000/- + Bank Charges, if any.