CIIL Recruitment 2022 – www.ciil.org: The authorities of the Central Institute of Indian Languages have announced the CIIL Recruitment 2022. The Central Institute of Indian Languages officials has specified that they are looking for eligible candidates to fill vacant posts of Resource Persons (Teaching). As per the CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2022, the vacancy count is 40 Posts. Candidates who are interested in the Teaching field with the requisite qualifications can apply for CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2022. The last date to submit the online application form is 26th July 2022.
Online applications are invited for the engagement of CIIL Recruitment 2022 Resource Persons on a purely temporary basis for teaching Indian Languages at different regional language centres functioning under the aegis of the Central Institute of Indian Languages. To know the CIIL eligibility criteria details like Age limit, Education qualifications, Selection process, Application fee and other respective details kindly move on to the next sections. We also provided the direct links for the CIIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link as well as for the CIIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf.
CIIL Recruitment 2022 – 40 Resource Persons Posts, Last Date 26th July 2022
|Latest CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Indian Languages|
|Post Name||Resource Persons (Teaching)|
|No. of Posts||40 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||26th July 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Odisha, Maharashtra, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab.|
CIIL Job Vacancies 2022
|S.No||Name of the Center||Vacancies|
|1.||Southern Regional Language Centre||7|
|2.||Eastern Regional Language Centre||7|
|3.||Western Regional Language Centre||7|
|4.||North-Eastern Regional Language Centre||8|
|5.||Urdu Teaching and Research Language Centre||2|
|6||Urdu Teaching and Research Language Centre||2|
|7.||Northern Regional Language Centre||7|
CIIL Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
Essential Qualification: Master of Arts in the concerned language/ literature or MA in Linguistics with proven/ verifiable educational qualification of having studied the concerned language up to Higher Secondary or above with UGC NET/ JRF qualification or relevant equivalent State Level Qualification Test for Lectureship in Colleges/ Universities or PhD in the concerned language/ literature or linguistics.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills (LSRW) at least in two Indian Languages.
- Experience in teaching the concerned Indian Language at diploma /undergraduate/ postgraduate level for a minimum of two semesters/ one year.
- A fair educational/ professional background in Linguistics.
- A fair and proven exposure to the tools/ techniques/ methods/ platforms used in online teaching.
- A fair exposure to the online and open access resources on Indian Languages.
CIIL Resource Persons Salary
- The Resource Persons will be engaged on an Rs. 1500/working day honorarium basis restricted to a maximum of Rs. 39000/- per month. This honorarium will be paid on a monthly basis.
- The Resource persons are usually engaged for five days a week. However, the engagement days per week may decrease or increase at the discretion of competent authorities and therefore the actual amount of honorarium may vary each month.
CIIL Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|CIIL Job Vacancies 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download The CIIL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the Resource Persons (Teaching)||Click Here|
All the details that are provided here about the CIIL Recruitment 2022 are genuine. For more latest job updates kindly keep checking our portal freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Ph. D Govt Jobs||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|PG Govt Jobs||Graduate Jobs|