Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019: Cisco is now hiring the aspirants in different locations all over India (Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Kolkata etc.). The career opportunity as knocked the door for fresher candidates as well as 2018, 2019 Passed Outs. In this manner, who are feeling nervous that how to get a job in Cisco for freshers? The upcoming off-campus 2018 has given an excellent chance.
Now, this is your time to prove your skills and to get a place in the interview. Moreover, Cisco recruitment team is looking ahead for the Graduates and the Postgraduates who are talented and skilled. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in this Cisco Off-Campus drive 2018 have to register before the application date closes. And, the contenders with great passion will also be selected Along with the performance-based in selection and requirement process.
- 1 Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Cisco?
- 1.3 Cisco Careers
- 1.4 Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.6 Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Latest Cisco Off Campus – Test Pattern
- 1.8 Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.9 Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019
Are you wasting your time by searching for Cisco Off Campus 2018 at different websites? then you must check freshersnow.com for sure. In addition to the, above information, we have also given the details about Cisco Off Campus 2018. Therefore, the aspirants need to submit the online registration through the link given below. Hence, we all know, that Cisco is the simple place to work together in a great atmosphere.
So, who wants to miss this chance? Job seekers can read our entire article and apply for the job in Cisco through the registration link given at the bottom of our article. Firstly, contenders who are willing to apply for this Off-campus drive can read the entire article not to miss this golden opportunity. Moreover, we provide information about the Cisco Off Campus drive details, Cisco Careers, Salary details, Required skills, Selection process, and Registration process.
You Can Also Check: ★ Cisco Internships
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee engineer, Entry level Engineer, Network Engineer etc.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Furthermore, the contenders who are willing to join the company has to put lot more efforts to get a place in the company. Furthermore, our website also provides you with the placement papers and the registration links. Therefore, we suggest you download those pdf and prepare well for the Cisco Off Campus Drive 2018 as the competition is gone to be tough as it is held all over across India.
Cisco is an American Multination technology company whose headquarters is in San Jose, California. The Cisco is situated in Silicon Valley. It develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of things, domain security and energy management. The Cisco is the largest networking company in the world. Cisco Systems was found in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner who are the two scientists of Stanford University.
The phenomenal growth of the Internet in mid-to-late 1990s quickly changed the telecom landscape. As the Internet Protocol became widely adopted, the importance of multi-protocol routing declined. The Cisco acquired a variety of companies to spin products and talent into the company. Moreover, Cisco’s products and services focus on three market segments—enterprise and service provider, small business and the home. Cisco products most notably IP phones and Telepresence are frequently sighted in movies and TV series.
Become a world changer with Cisco. The Cisco use technology to enable possibility, innovation, and success. Cisco helps you to dig into engineering, build new products and explore new ways to innovate. Moreover, Cisco helps you to shape your career with new technologies and new programs. Your job is to take their company vision to heart and help them to make it a reality. You can also, engage in exciting challenges and opportunities for growth.
Market insights to form innovative strategy are:
- Build new markets and develop new business models
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Increase productivity
- Create exceptional customer experiences
- Accelerate innovation
- Reduce risk
You Can Also Check: Cisco Placement Papers
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
And, those who were waiting for Cisco Off-Campus drive 2018 can now apply for this job through the registration link given below. And before that, you have to check whether you are eligible for the job or not. Also, you can check the eligibility criteria for the important points given below.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.A/B.Com and other Graduates, as well as Postgraduates, are eligible.
- Age limit 18-28 years.
- No backlogs.
- Academic criteria -minimum of 60% in X, XII standards, Graduation, and Postgraduation.
- Work experience not more than 2 years.
In the case of backlogs, the student’s profile will be rejected.
Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
Candidates check the listed skills to apply for Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019.
- Good at communication skills.
- Must be good at verbal ability.
- Should be willing to work for 24×7.
- To extend their working hours if there is any delay in the project work.
- Work for full-time.
- Should be attentive and spontaneous.
- Good grasping power.
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
The Cisco also has 3 rounds as other companies do. Therefore, the person who gets selected in the first round will be appointed to the second round. Similarly, the person who gets selected in the third round will be sent to the next round. Eventually, the first round is a written test comprises Verbal Ability, Aptitude, Quantitative Analysis, and Logical Reasoning. Moreover, the HR asks questions from a technical side. If you are from a non-technical background then he may ask some questions related to your core subjects.
- Written test (online).
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Latest Cisco Off Campus – Test Pattern
- The Cisco Written Test has around 50 questions from Aptitude and Technical sections.
- The total time limit for the test is 50 Minutes.
- Additionally, aptitude section includes around 20 questions.
- The technical section consists of 30 questions.
- Aptitude section includes the questions from Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Time & Work, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Geometry & Mensuration, Number Series, Mixtures & Allegations, Progressions, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, etc.
- Also, the technical section consists the questions from C language and Java.
- To know more information about the test pattern and the topics the candidates can visit our web portal.
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Currently updated resume.
- Academic certifications of 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation, and Postgraduation.
- Original ID Proofs( Adhaar card, PAN card, Id card, driving license, passport etc.).
- Recent passport size photocopies.
Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Log in to the official website @ cisco.com.
- Click on the “job search“.
- You will get some empty particulars as given below.
- The country, State/Province, Job Type, Area of Interest.
- After, filling those particulars, you need to upload your resume.
- Finally, click on submit.
- If you meet the company’s eligibility criteria you will get a call from the company to attend the interview at the mentioned location.
To Apply For Cisco Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive: Click Here
Find your career growth by applying for Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration through our website freshersnow.com For more updates keep browsing our website.
You May Also Like: