Cisco Off Campus 2020 Drive For Freshers For 2021 Batch Freshers: Cisco is now hiring the aspirants in different locations all over India (Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, etc.). The career opportunity as knocked the door for fresher candidates, as well as 2018, 2019, and 2020, 2021 Passed Outs.
Now, this is your time to prove your skills and to get a place in the Cisco interview. Moreover, the Cisco recruitment team is looking for Graduates and the Postgraduates who are talented and skilled. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in this Cisco Off-Campus drive 2020 have to register before the application date closes. And, the contenders with great passion will also be selected Along with the performance-based in selection and requirement process.
- 1 Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive Details
- 2 Why Cisco?
- 3 Cisco Careers – 2021 Batch Freshers
- 4 Cisco Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Marks Criteria
- 6 Backlog Criteria
- 7 Required Skills
- 8 Cisco Off Campus Selection Process
- 9 Latest Cisco Test Pattern 2020
- 10 Cisco Off Campus Required Documents
- 11 Cisco Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- 12 Cisco Off Campus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer, Entry-level Engineer, Network Engineer, etc.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Furthermore, the contenders who are willing to join the company have to put a lot more efforts to get a place in the company. Furthermore, our website also provides you with the placement papers and the registration links. Therefore, we suggest you download those pdf and prepare well for the Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 as the competition is gone to be tough as it is held all over across India.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Cisco Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|Cisco Placement Papers|
Cisco is an American Multination technology company whose headquarters is in San Jose, California. The Cisco is situated in Silicon Valley. It develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of things, domain security, and energy management. Cisco is the largest networking company in the world. Cisco Systems was found in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner who are the two scientists of Stanford University.
The phenomenal growth of the Internet in the mid-to-late 1990s quickly changed the telecom landscape. As the Internet Protocol became widely adopted, the importance of multi-protocol routing declined. The Cisco acquired a variety of companies to spin products and talent into the company. Moreover, Cisco’s products and services focus on three market segments—enterprise and service provider, small business, and home. Cisco products most notably IP phones and Telepresence are frequently sighted in movies and TV series.
Cisco Careers – 2021 Batch Freshers
Are you wasting your time searching for Cisco Off Campus 2020 at different websites? then you must check freshersnow.com for sure. In addition to the, above information, we have also given the details about Cisco Off Campus 2020. Therefore, the aspirants need to submit the online registration through the link given below. Hence, we all know, that Cisco is a simple place to work together in a great atmosphere.
So, who wants to miss this chance? Job seekers can read our entire article and apply for the job in Cisco through the registration link given at the bottom of our article. Firstly, contenders who are willing to apply for this Off-campus drive can read the entire article not to miss this golden opportunity. Moreover, we provide information about the Cisco Off Campus drive details, Cisco Careers, Salary details, Required skills, Selection process, and Registration process.
Become a world changer with Cisco. Cisco uses technology to enable the possibility, innovation, and success. Cisco helps you to dig into engineering, build new products and explore new ways to innovate. Moreover, Cisco helps you to shape your career with new technologies and new programs. Your job is to take their company vision to heart and help them to make it a reality. You can also, engage in exciting challenges and opportunities for growth.
Market insights to form innovative strategy are:
- Build new markets and develop new business models
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Increase productivity
- Create exceptional customer experiences
- Accelerate innovation
- Reduce risk
Cisco Eligibility Criteria
And, those who were waiting for Cisco Off-Campus drive 2020 can now apply for this job through the registration link given below. And before that, you have to check whether you are eligible for the job or not. Also, you can check the eligibility criteria for the important points given below.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Com and other Graduates, as well as Postgraduates, are eligible.
- Age limit 18-28 years.
- No backlogs.
- Academic criteria -a minimum of 60% in X, XII standards, Graduation, and Post graduation.
- Work experience not more than 2 years.
In the case of backlogs, the student’s profile will be rejected.
Candidates check the listed skills to apply for Cisco Off Campus 2020.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be good at verbal ability.
- Should be willing to work for 24×7.
- To extend their working hours if there is any delay in the project work.
- Work full-time.
- Should be attentive and spontaneous.
- Good grasping power.
Cisco Off Campus Selection Process
The Cisco also has 3 rounds as other companies do. Therefore, the person who gets selected in the first round will be appointed to the second round. Similarly, the person who gets selected in the third round will be sent to the next round. Eventually, the first round is a written test comprises Verbal Ability, Aptitude, Quantitative Analysis, and Logical Reasoning. Moreover, the HR asks questions from a technical side. If you are from a non-technical background then he may ask some questions related to your core subjects.
- Written test (online).
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Latest Cisco Test Pattern 2020
- The Cisco Written Test has around 50 questions from the Aptitude and Technical sections.
- The total time limit for the test is 50 Minutes.
- Additionally, the aptitude section includes around 20 questions.
- The technical section consists of 30 questions.
- The aptitude section includes the questions from Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Time & Work, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Geometry & Mensuration, Number Series, Mixtures & Allegations, Progressions, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, etc.
- Also, the technical section consists of the questions from C language and Java.
- To know more information about the test pattern and the topics the candidates can visit our web portal.
Cisco Off Campus Required Documents
- Currently updated resume.
- Academic certifications of 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation, and Post graduation.
- Original ID Proofs( Aadhar card, PAN card, Id card, driving license, passport etc.).
- Recent passport size photocopies.
Cisco Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- Log in to the official website @ cisco.com.
- Click on the “Careers“.
- You will get some empty particulars as given below.
- The country, State/ Province, Job Type, Area of Interest.
- After, filling those particulars, you need to upload your resume.
- Finally, click on submit.
- If you meet the company’s eligibility criteria you will get a call from the company to attend the interview at the mentioned location.
To Apply For Cisco Off Campus 2020 Drive: Click Here
Find your career growth by applying for Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration through our website freshersnow.com For more updates keep browsing our website.
Are you Preparing For An Interview? Then, watch the below video.
Cisco Off Campus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can apply for the Cisco Off Campus 2020 by checking the official site @ https://www.cisco.com/ or FreshersNow.Com to apply directly.
Can I get a day to day updates of Cisco Off Campus from FreshersNow?
Yes, you can get the day to day updates of Cisco Off Campus 2020 Drive from FreshersNow.
What is the Cisco Selection Process?
Written test (online), Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Who can apply for Cisco Off Campus 2020 Drive?
B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Com and other Graduates, as well as Postgraduates, are eligible. Academic criteria -a minimum of 60% in X, XII standards, Graduation, and Post graduation.