CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Download CISF Constable (Tradesman) Old Papers from this page. We had provided subject-wise CISF Constable Previous Papers PDF on this page. So all the CISF Tradesman job applied candidates can download CISF Tradesman Model Papers from the given directly attached link. Also, aspirants can check CISF Constable (Tradesman) Test Pattern 2021 and Selection Process 2021. Further details candidates can refer to the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) which is cisf.gov.in.
- 1 CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Papers – Overview
- 2 CISF Constable (Tradesman) Test Pattern 2021
- 3 CISF Constable Selection Process 2021
- 4 CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Year Question Paper – Frequently Asked Questions
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Papers – Overview
|CISF Constable Previous Papers PDF | Download Tradesman Old Papers|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|CISF Constable Admit Card|
|CISF Constable Syllabus|
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Test Pattern 2021
- Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 2 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in Hindi/English.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi.
- Questions are to be answered using a black/ blue ball pen.
- Therefore, the Candidate should bring black/ blue ball pens for the written examination.
- Each question is followed by four answer choices.
- Out of these, the candidate has to select the correct answer for each question and mark the correct answer by darkening only one of the choices.
Subjects In CISF Constable Tradesman Exam
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- Knowledge of elementary mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||100 Questions||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics|
CISF Constable Selection Process 2021
The candidates found eligible in height bar test will be put through the next stage
i.e. PET. Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds. The candidates who are qualified Height Bar Test/ PET will be measured for height, chest, and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates who meet the requirements of the physical standard will be allowed to participate in Documentation.
Candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials/certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving a rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and no candidates will be allowed provisionally. All the candidates declared pass in PET/PST & documentation will undergo a trade test. Trade tests will be qualifying in nature. The candidates who qualify in PET/PST, Documentation and trade test will be called for the written examination.
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Documentation Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
The minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for the next stage will be as under:
- UR / EWS/ Ex. Servicemen: 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 33 %
- The qualifying marks of 35% for UR/ EWS/ ESM and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC does not mean that all candidates who have secured 35% & 33%, as the case may be, will be called for the next stage.
- The candidates for the next stage will be called purely on the basis of their performance/ marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (Recruitment Sector/ Trade/ Category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
Download CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Papers PDF
|To Download CISF Constable General Awareness/ Knowledge Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|To Get Model Papers PDF – Knowledge Of Elementary Mathematics For CISF Tradesman Exam||Check Here|
|cisf.gov.in Constable Analytical Aptitude Old Papers PDF||Download Here|
|To Download CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam Model Papers PDF For Ability||Click Here|
The above-provided information CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Year Question Papers is reference purpose only. check the official website of the CISF that is cisf.gov.in for more information.
Candidates keep checking our Freshers Now website for more latest CISF Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus & Previous Papers. Thank you.
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Year Question Paper – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download CISF Constable previous paper according to subjects?
Yes, aspirants can download CISF Constable previous paper according to subjects.
How many marks will be allotted for CISF Constable Exam?
100 Marks are allotted for CISF Constable Exam.
Does Freshers Now provide CISF Constable previous paper?
Yes, Freshers Now provide CISF Constable previous paper.
Which type of Questions are asked for CISF Constable Exam?
Objective type of questions is asked for CISF Constable Exam.