CLAT 2020 Notification @ consortiumofnlus.ac.in | Application Last Date (Extended): On this page, we have provided all the detailed information of CLAT 2020. As per the latest notice, the CLAT 2020 Application Form is extended till 1st July 2020. Candidates can check and follow the instructions to apply for the Common Law Admission Test from the below sections of this page. And, the CLAT 2020 will organize by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU) every year. The officials released the notification on 15th December 2019. We have attached the direct link to the end of this page.
New Update: CLAT 2020 Application Form Submission has been extended to 1st July 2020. So, those who have missed the chance can apply for the test.
In addition to this, the application process will start on 1st January 2020. The direct link will be activated when the officials make the availability of the CLAT 2020 Application Form. From the below sections, the candidates can check the Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility details of the CLAT. The last date to apply for CLAT 2020 is 1st July 2020. At the last of this page, we have arranged the process to apply for the Common Law Admission Test 2020. Go ahead and then get the details.
- 1 CLAT 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 CLAT 2020 Important Dates
- 3 Participating Universities
- 4 CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Eligibility Requirement For UG Program
- 6 Eligibility Requirement For PG Program
- 7 CLAT 2020 Application Fee
- 8 Process To Apply For Common Law Admission Test 2020 Online
- 9 CLAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern – UG, PG
- 11 CLAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 CLAT 2020 Result
- 13 CLAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
CLAT 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Notification release date||Released On 16th December 2019|
|Application Starting Date||1st January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, BSW LLB, and, LLM|
From the above table, the candidates can know the Name of the Organization, Name of the Examination and the official web portal details. So, the applicants need to verify and apply for the CLAT 2020 Notification as soon as possible.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CLAT Answer Key|
CLAT 2020 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||Released On 16th December 2019|
|Start of online application Form||1st January 2020|
|Application form closes||1st July 2020|
|Issue of admit card||To Be Announced|
|CLAT 2020 Exam||To Be Announced|
|Publication of the provisional answer key | Inviting Objections||To Be Announced|
|Publication of the final answer key||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of result||To Be Announced|
|Start of counseling||To Be Announced|
In addition to this, the applicants can check the universities which are participating in the CLAT 2020 from this section.
- NLSIU Bengaluru
- WBNUJS Kolkata
- NLU Jodhpur
- HNLU Raipur
- GNLU Gandhinagar
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- NALSAR Hyderabad
- NLIU Bhopal
- RGNUL Punjab
- CNLU Patna
- NUALS Kochi
- NLUJA Assam
- DSNLU Visakhapatnam
- TNNLS Tiruchirappalli
- MNLU Mumbai
- MNLU Nagpur
- NLUO Odisha
- NUSRL Ranchi
- MNLU Aurangabad
CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Requirement For UG Program
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized university or board.
- Marks in qualifying exam: A minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying degree is required to appear in CLAT 2020.
- SC and ST candidates need only 40% marks.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing in CLAT 2020
- Others: Such candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exams in March/ April 2020 may also apply, subject to such candidates producing evidence of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
Eligibility Requirement For PG Program
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed LLB or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Marks in qualifying exam: A minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent is required for candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI categories.
- SC/ ST candidates are eligible for 5% relaxation in minimum marks.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing in CLAT 2020
- Others: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exams in April/ May 2020 may also apply.
CLAT 2020 Application Fee
|Category||Fee||Mode of payment|
|General Category/ OBC||Rs. 4000||Online|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 3500||Online|
Process To Apply For Common Law Admission Test 2020 Online
- Open the official portal of the CLAT @ consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- The homepage of the Common Admission Law Test will display on the screen
- Check for the CLAT Notification 2020
- Verify all the instructions
- Fill the application form
- Upload the documents while filling the CLAT 2020 Application Form.
- Download the form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Submit it.
- Make sure that you are submitting the form on or before the last date.
Check & Download CLAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply For CLAT 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
CLAT 2020 Admit Card
The next edition of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission to National Law Universities (NLUs) is expected to be held in July 2020 Tentatively. A press release confirming the same has been issued by the NLU Consortium. All the applied candidates must and should have to download their CLAT 2020 Admit Card in July 2020 tentatively. Therefore, the aspirants need to check all the information related to the examination. So, the aspirants can check and prepare for the exam. All the applied candidates need to participate in the Common Law Admission Test 2020 without fail.
Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card Here
CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern – UG, PG
There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer. Moreover, the UG Exam will be for 200 questions for 120 Minutes. For PG Exam, the CLAT Exam is planned to be conducted for 100 questions of 100 marks. So, all the candidates must and should have to know the CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern before appearing for the test. For 150 Marks the CLAT PG Exam 2020 will be conducted.
CLAT 2020 Syllabus
Those who have applied for the CLAT 2020 Exam, they can check the CLAT 2020 Syllabus for UG, PG Courses from this page. Moreover, the students have to cover the subjects like the Comprehension-based questions to be asked from Quantitative Techniques, English, Current Affairs, Deductive Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning.
Download CLAT 2020 Syllabus Here
CLAT 2020 Result
The result for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) will be announced in the month of August 2020 tentatively by the officials of the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU). So, candidates who have appeared for the CLAT 2020 Exam, they must check this page to know the results. So, keep checking this page or the direct link provided below to know the updated information.
Check CLAT Result Here
We think the given article on CLAT 2020 Notification is useful to all the applicants. Contenders can check Freshers Now to know more notifications and news.
CLAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will be the CLAT Application Form released?
CLAT 2020 Application Form is released on 1st January 2020.
When will CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam be conducted?
The officials of the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU) will conduct the CLAT Exam Date 2020 in July 2020 Tentatively.
What is the last date to apply for CLAT 2020?
The last date to apply for CLAT 2020 is 1st July 2020.
Who conducts the CLAT 2020 Exam?
The officials of the consortium of National Law Universities (NLU) conducts the CLAT 2020 Exam.