CLAT Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Check Changes in CLAT UG, PG Exam Pattern: We have provided the latest CLAT Syllabus 2020 in this article. So, the applicants can check and prepare for the Common Entrance Admission Test (CLAT). Furthermore, the officials of the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU’S) will conduct the examination to provide admissions into BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, BSW LLB, and, LLM Courses. Therefore, the competitors need to check all the sections which are provided in this article. Check the link provided below and then start preparing for the test.
CLAT UG, PG Syllabus 2020 Particulars
|Name Of The Organization||Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU’S)|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, BSW LLB, and, LLM|
In addition to this, we have attached a link to download the CLAT Syllabus 2020 PDF at the last of this article. Candidates can easily get the sectional wise CLAT Exam Syllabus 2020 from this page. Also, check the Changes In CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern for UG, PG from the below sections. Hence, the students need to refer the below parts to gather the syllabus for the examination. For the sake of aspirants, we have collected and arranged all the particulars of the CLAT 2020 in this post. Go through the complete page to download the subject wise CLAT Syllabus 2020 in PDF Format.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Previous Question Papers|
|CLAT Answer Key|
What’s New In CLAT 2020?
- The number of questions to come down to 120-150 from 200.
- The reason cited for a reduction in the number is “asking students to answer 200 questions in 120 minutes is not right as it puts students under a lot of mental stress” as per Prof. Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR.
- Comprehension-based questions to be asked from Quantitative Techniques, English, Current Affairs, Deductive Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning.
- The changes in exam pattern are also made with a view to attracting students with better competence in reading texts and who have demonstrated skills in inferential reasoning.
Common Law Admission Test Pattern 2020 | UG, PG
All the applicants before starting their preparation need to know about the pattern of the examination. Therefore, we have arranged all the data related to the CLAT Exam Pattern 2020 in this section. Thus, the contenders need to check the details and prepare for the examination.
CLAT UG Exam Pattern
- 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer will be reduced
- All the questions are of multiple-choice
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Total Time Provided|
|English including comprehension||40 Marks||2 hour (120 minutes)|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|Total Questions, Marks||200 Questions, 200 Marks|
CLAT PG Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of MCQ questions||Marks|
|Other Law Subjects including Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR and Jurisprudence.||60||60|
Download CLAT Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
- English Including Comprehension: The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires the correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: The General knowledge will be evaluated on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test the candidates ‘ on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
- Mathematics: This section will test the candidate’s knowledge of elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught up to 10th Class/ Standard.
- Legal Aptitude: This section will test the candidate’s interest in the study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning: The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
CLAT UG Syllabus 2020 PDF: Download Here
To Download CLAT PG Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
NOTE: The above-provided information on the CLAT 2020 Syllabus is for reference purposes. So, you can check the official site for any other details @ consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Still, individuals having any queries related to the CLAT Syllabus 2020, then you can leave a comment in the below comment box. Follow freshersnow.com to get further updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how many marks will be CLAT PG Exam be conducted?
For 150 Marks the CLAT PG Exam 2020 will be conducted.
Is there any negative marking in CLAT 2020 Exam?
Yes. 0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer for both CLAT UG, PG Entrance Exam 2020.
What subjects are to be covered for CLAT UG Entrance Exam 2020?
English Language, Current Affairs, including General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques