CMAFFU 2020 Notification @ pg-admission.kar.nic.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Five Farm Universities of Karnataka officials have released the CMAFFU 2020 Application Form. And the officials are going to conduct the CMAFFU 2020 Exam for Common Post Graduate Admission 2020 (Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programmes) in Five Farm Universities of Karnataka namely UAS Dharwad, UAS Raichur, UAS Bangalore, UAS Bagalkot, and UAS Shivamogga.
Interested candidates have to submit their CMAFFU 2020 Application Form before the last date that is 13th October 2020. Candidates can register for CMAFFU 2020 from the link given at the end of the page. Additionally, we have also given the details about the CMAFFU 2020 Eligibility, CMAFFU 2020 Application Fee, Other details in the below sections.
- 1 CMAFFU 2020 – Overview
- 2 CMAFFU 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 CMAFFU 2020 Eligibility
- 4 CMAFFU 2020 Application Fee
- 5 CMAFFU 2020 Exam Date
- 6 Steps To Submit CMAFFU 2020 Application Form
- 7 CMAFFU 2020 – Quick Links
- 8 CMAFFU 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 CMAFFU 2020 Syllabus
- 10 CMAFFU 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 CMAFFU 2020 Result
- 12 CMAFFU 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
CMAFFU 2020 – Overview
|CMAFFU 2020 | Application Form|
|Organization Name||Five Farm Universities of Karnataka|
|Exam Name||Post Graduate (PG) Entrance Exam|
|Start Date of Application Form||14th September 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||13th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Purpose of Exam||Common Post Graduate Admission 2020 (Masters and Doctoral Degree Programmes)|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CMAFFU Hall Ticket|
|CMAFFU Previous Question Papers|
CMAFFU 2020 – Important Dates
CMAFFU 2020 Eligibility
Master’s Degree Programmes
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or its equivalent from any recognized Agricultural / Horticultural University or Deemed University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.
- Eligibility for In-Service Candidates / Applicants: Provision has been made to admit three Farm Managers under In-Service Quota (as part-time) at UAS, Raichur (employees of UAS, Raichur only) not exceeding one seat per subject/ discipline.
Doctoral (Ph. D) Degree Programmes
- A Master’s Degree in the concerned subject or eligibility given as given in Table VI (a) or equivalent qualification from Agricultural / Horticultural / Deemed Agricultural Universities / Institutes accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.
- Eligibility for In-Service Candidates / Applicants: Provision is also made to admit Ten Teachers / Scientists (Five from other participating Farm Universities and Five from parent Farm University) under in-service quota for each of the five Farm universities not exceeding one seat per subject/ discipline in both sections. The guidelines for admissions developed by UAS, Bangalore in 2016-17 shall be adopted for 2020-21 also by all other Farm Universities.
CMAFFU 2020 Application Fee
- General/ OBC: 2000
- SC/ ST/ Category-I: 1000
- Studied In-State Other Than Karnataka: 2000
CMAFFU 2020 Exam Date
Entrance Examination shall be conducted for the Master’s Degree program on 3rd November 2020 & Entrance Examination shall be conducted for the Doctoral Degree program on 4th November 2020 in respective Examination centers for both First and Second Preference streams.
Steps To Submit CMAFFU 2020 Application Form
- First, go to the official site of the Five Farm Universities of Karnataka @ pg-admission.kar.nic.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the Registration Link.
- Click on it.
- Scroll down the page, candidates can find the Proceed Apply Now button and press on it.
- Enter the registration details.
- Hit on submit.
- Your CMAFFU 2020 Application Form will be displayed.
CMAFFU 2020 – Quick Links
To Submit CMAFFU 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Check CMAFFU 2020 Information Bulletin: Click Here
CMAFFU 2020 Hall Ticket
Before attending the CMAFFU 2020 Exam, candidates have to download the CMAFFU 2020 Hall Ticket. And the CMAFFU 2020 Hall Ticket will be issued on the official site. The CMAFFU 2020 Hall Ticket will be released on 18th October 2020.
Download CMAFFU 2020 Hall Ticket Here
CMAFFU 2020 Syllabus
Candidates seeking admission into the Master’s Degree program, Doctoral Degree program (Ph.D.) shall apply for only one subject and are required to appear for written Entrance Examination in the concerned subject.
Download CMAFFU 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
CMAFFU 2020 Exam Pattern
Master’s Degree Program
The duration of the Examination will be 75 Minutes (02-15 pm to 03-30 pm) and (03-45 pm to 05-00 pm) for each stream with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) for 100 marks.
Doctoral Degree Program
The duration of the Examination will be 75 Minutes (10-00 am to 11-15 am) with MCQs for 100 marks.
CMAFFU 2020 Result
All the candidates who had taken the CMAFFU 2020 Exam have to check the CMAFFU 2020 Result. Participants can check the CMAFFU 2020 Results from the official site. Participants can check the CMAFFU 2020 Results by entering the login details.
For all the latest news about the CMAFFU 2020, keep checking our page @ Freshers Now. And bookmark our page to get all the latest news and notifications.
CMAFFU 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the CMAFFU 2020 Application Form?
13th October 2020 is the last date to submit the CMAFFU 2020 Application Form.
Where can I Regsiter for CMAFFU 2020?
Candidates can register for CMAFFU 2020 from the official site @ pg-admission.kar.nic.in.
In which mode the CMAFFU 2020 Registration will be conducted?
CMAFFU 2020 Registration will be conducted in Online.
On which date the CMAFFU 2020 Exam will be conducted?
CMAFFU 2020 Exam will be conducted for a Master’s Degree on 3rd November 2020 (Tuesday), Doctoral Degree on 4th November 2020 (Wednesday).