Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern in Bangalore: The recruiters of Codemonk have scheduled a Drive which is a great opportunity for Freshers to work in Software Engineering Role. All the B.Tech graduates are eligible to attend the Codemonk Internship 2020. Moreover, candidates are available for a full-time internship for a minimum duration of six months. For more information about Codemonk Jobs, visit the website @ www.codemonk.com. On this page, we have provided the information about Codemonk Internship 2020 Drive and also the steps to apply for Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for Codemonk Internship in Bangalore through the link we have mentioned.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- 1 Codemonk Internship 2020 For Freshers – Overview
- 2 Codemonk Internship 2020 Drive – Job Requirements
- 3 What Are We Looking For?
- 4 Who Can Apply?
- 5 Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern – Benefits
- 6 About Codemonk Company
- 7 Steps To Apply For Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern
Codemonk Internship 2020 For Freshers – Overview
|Job Role||Software Engineering|
Codemonk Internship 2020 Drive – Job Requirements
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
- Partner with teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/ evaluation/ monitoring).
- Develop software programs and tools to extract features from data for machine learning model development
- Implement data-driven solutions based on machine learning (ML) and optimization algorithms to address business problems
- Effectively tells stories with the data using visualization tools/ methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
- Work closely with a team of scientists, doctors and be able to assimilate the problems and develop solutions through software
What Are We Looking For?
- Skills required: Python and Data Science tool kit (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib) knowledge
- Proficient in programming in Python
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras, or Pytorch is a plus.
- We are looking for students in their final or pre-final year of Engineering or relevant studies.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Who Can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for a full-time internship for a minimum duration of six months.
- Can start the internship immediately. Due to Covid-19, we are currently working remotely, as the situation normalizes we will be resuming at our Bengaluru office.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern – Benefits
- Dynamic & respectful environment
- Responsibility as of Day 1 – We believe in giving you ownership of your project from the start. You can experience the impact you have created on the business
- Mentorship – You will work with passionate people and receive technical coaching as well as exposure to a formal business environment.
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
About Codemonk Company
Codemonk is a dynamic young startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through their expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT, and enterprise applications, Codemonk has helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, and many more to craft world-class products and improve their business. Passion, commitment, and quality have allowed them to reach great heights and work with companies from young start-ups to Fortune 500, catering clients across the globe from our Bangalore headquarters. To meet the fast-growing business needs, they are looking out for young passionate individuals who can join them in that journey.
Note: On exemplary performance during the internship, candidates will be offered a full-time role.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Steps To Apply For Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern
- Do a click on the link given below or go to the official Codemonk Careers page.
- Note all the instructions in the link mentioned by the recruiters
- Then, click on the Apply Now Button
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Then, click on the Submit Button
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For Codemonk Internship For Software Engineering Intern in Bangalore – Click Here
For more information about IT Jobs, Walkins, Internships, etc… Follow our website FreshersNow.Com. We are here to clarify your queries. If you have any, drop your queries in the comment section below.