Cognizant Off-Campus 2021 Drive For 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Freshers – Online Registration, Eligibility: Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive is an excellent opportunity for candidates to get a job in IT Sector. And there are also hiring 2022, 2021, 2020 passouts of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech for the Fresher Role. We hope that every graduate will find a job after their education. To give a chance for the Freshers the Cognizant is conducting the Off Campus Drive. A large number of students are trying to get a job in the Cognizant.
To give some information for the candidates we have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for CTS Off Campus Drive 2021, and the Registration Process for the Cognizant Off Campus 2021 in the below section. Therefore, the aspirants who are unaware of this information can easily check the details from this article. Aspirants can check the complete role description from the official website of Cognizant @ www.cognizant.com or our website.
- 1 Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive for Graduate Trainees
- 2 Cognizant Off Campus for 2022 Batch Freshers
- 3 Cognizant Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee in Bangalore
- 4 Cognizant Off Campus 2021 – Overview
- 5 Cognizant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive
- 7 Cognizant Selection Process For 2021 Batch Freshers
- 8 Cognizant Test Pattern 2021
- 9 Documents Required
- 10 Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 Registration Process
- 11 Cognizant Off Campus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive for Graduate Trainees
|Latest Update: Cognizant Graduate Trainee Vacancies in India
Cognizant Campus HR team is hiring Graduate Trainee/ immediate Biz requirements for any 3 year graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021 batch
Cognizant Off Campus for 2022 Batch Freshers
|Latest Update: Cognizant Drive for GenC Vacancies in India
Cognizant GenC Selection Process
Cognizant Eligibility Criteria 2022 Batch
Cognizant Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee in Bangalore
|Latest Update: Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee Jobs in Bangalore
1. Requirement Analysis:
An Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2. Efficient Task Execution:
a. Raise clarifications/ issues/ concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
a. Assisting in creating documentation about client-specific applications, project-specific processes, and workflows
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:
number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions, etc
4. Participation in Calls/ Status reporting:
a. Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
5. Learning / Training:
a. Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Off Campus 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Cognizant|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2022, 2021, 2020 Passouts|
|Job Location||Across India|
The above table will give some information about the CTS Off Campus 2021. Cognizant is looking for dynamic and talented aspirants for various vacant positions in the company. For that, the company officials are conducting the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 for the freshers at various locations. Therefore, the contenders of different cities can attend for the drive-in major cities such as Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, Cochin, Delhi, Mysore, Gujarat, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Noida, Hyderabad can appear for the drive without any hesitation.
★ You Can Also Check ★
Cognizant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the off-campus drive the candidates have to know the eligibility criteria. Well, for the aspirants, we are providing a brief educational qualification undoubtedly.
- The candidates who had completed their education in Graduation, Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech can apply.
- 2019, 2018, 2021 batch students are eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% throughout their academics. The score should be consistent over the years.
- Should not have any backlogs at the time of applying for Cognizant Off Campus Drive.
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive
Here in this section, we are providing some of the skills required by the candidate. Mainly, while recruiting the aspirants the officials of the company will check out these skills compulsory. Therefore, we suggest that the aspirants who have the below skills have to apply for the CTS Off Campus Drive 2021.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- The aspirant should be flexible to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Should have basic knowledge of PHP, Java, .Net, C, C++, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both verbal and Oral).
Cognizant Selection Process For 2021 Batch Freshers
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The candidates have to clear all the above rounds to get the job through the Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive. First, the aspirants have to give the complete Written Test. The Test comprises of questions from various topics. To perform well the candidates can check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers on our website. Those who get qualified in all the rounds with a good score can hire for the applied position.
Cognizant Test Pattern 2021
The Cognizant Test Pattern is given here in an understandable manner. From this page, the candidates can know both the AMCAT and Merit Trac pattern of the exam.
Cognizant Online Test Pattern (AMCAT Pattern)
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
Cognizant Online Test Pattern (Merit Trac Pattern)
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
|Analytical Ability||30||60 Minutes|
Online Test Pattern (Associates Role)
|Section||Questions||Time Duration(in mins)|
The following are the required documents required to be carried by the aspirant while appearing for the Cognizant Off Campus for 2021 Batch Freshers.
- A recently prepared Resume.
- Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and postgraduation.
- An identity proof issued by the government (Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.)
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 Registration Process
The candidates who worry about applying for Cognizant Off Campus 2021 can read the below steps. Therefore, the aspirants can easily apply for the drive.
- First, go to the official web portal of Cognizant is www.cognizant.com.
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A screen appears on the desktop.
- Here check for the Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive.
- Click on the link and read the details.
- After that apply for the nearest location by giving the required details.
- Check the details and submit the form.
- Take a copy for future use.
- Or save according to your convenience.
To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive – Click Here
We assure you that the details about the Cognizant Off Campus 2021 are helpful for aspirants who are seeking a job. For more details stay connected with our website Freshers Now regularly.
Are you Preparing For An Interview? Then, watch the below video.
Cognizant Off Campus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for Cognizant Off Campus?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech candidates of 2022, 2021, 2020 Passouts can apply for the Cognizant Off Campus.
How to apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Visit the careers section of Cognizant @ cognizant.com. From there you can apply. Or else, check out FreshersNow.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the salary for Freshers in Cognizant?
As of now, freshers’ salary in Cognizant is Rs 3.3 to Rs 3.6 lakh on average, which will be now increased to Rs 4 lakh per year approx.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|