The Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get the job in the IT Sector. Furthermore, they are also hiring 2018, 2019 passed out candidates for the Fresher Role. We know that many of the aspirants are looking for the job after their education. To give a chance for the Freshers the Cognizant is conducting the Off campus drive. A large number of students are trying to get the job in the Cognizant.
To give some information for the candidates we have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for CTS Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 and the Registration Process for the Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 in the below section. Therefore, the aspirants who are unaware of this information can easily check the details from this article. Aspirants can check the complete job description from the official website of Cognizant @ www.cognizant.com or from our website.
You Can Also Check: ★ Cognizant Career
- 1 Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.3 Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive
- 1.4 Cognizant Selection Process 2018-2019
- 1.5 Cognizant Test Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.6 Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive | Documents Required
- 1.7 Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 Registration Process
Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019
At present many of the aspirants are showing interest to do a job in the Information Technology (IT). For those candidates, this Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive is a good chance. Contenders who had completed Graduation and Post Graduation can easily apply for this off campus drive by following the registration process given below. The Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 is for various positions. So we suggest the candidates not to miss this opportunity by neglecting. Generally, the recruitment team will conduct the selection process to hire the aspirants. To know more details about the recruitment the candidates can scroll down the page and get the information completely.
Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Overview
|Name of the Company||Cognizant|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Across India|
The above table will give some information about the CTS Off Campus 2018-2019. The Cognizant is looking for the dynamic and talented aspirants for various vacant positions in the company. For that, the company officials are conducting the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 for the freshers at various locations. Therefore, the contenders of different cities can attend for the drive in major cities such as Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, Cochin, Delhi, Mysore, Gujarat, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Noida, Hyderabad can appear for the drive without any hesitation. The eligibility details and the rest of the info are available below. Check the details and apply for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 before the last date.
Cognizant has decided to conduct the On Campus and Off Campus drive in a year frequently. So the candidates who are hunting for the job in the IT sector can apply for the drive on the given dates. The officials of the company will check some of the skills in the candidate while recruiting. Hence, the skills are given in the below section. Have a glance at the Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive details from this page and come to an idea.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019
Before applying for the off campus drive the candidates have to know the eligibility criteria. Well, for the sake of the aspirants we are providing a brief educational qualification in a clear manner.
- The candidates who had completed their education in Graduation, Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech can apply.
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 batch students are eligible.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 60% throughout their academics. The score should be consistent over the years.
- Should not have any backlogs at the time of applying for Cognizant Off Campus Drive.
You Can Also Check: ★ Cognizant Interview Questions
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive
Here in this section, we are providing some of the skills required from the candidate. Mainly, while recruiting the aspirants the officials of the company will check out these skills compulsory. Therefore, we suggest that the aspirants who having the below skills have to apply for the CTS Off Campus Drive 2018-2019.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- The aspirant should be flexible to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Should have basic knowledge of PHP, Java, .Net, C, C++ etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both verbal and Oral).
Cognizant Selection Process 2018-2019
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The candidates have to clear all the above to rounds to get the job through the Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive. First, the aspirants have to give the complete Written Test. The Test comprises of questions from various topics. To perform well the candidates can check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers on our website. Those who get qualified in all the rounds with the good score can hire for the applied position.
Cognizant Test Pattern 2018-2019
The Cognizant Test Pattern is given here in an understandable manner. From this page, the candidates can know the both AMCAT and Merit Trac pattern of the exam.
Cognizant Online Test Pattern (AMCAT Pattern)
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
Cognizant Online Test Pattern (Merit Trac Pattern)
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
|Analytical Ability||30||60 Minutes|
Online Test Pattern ( Associates Role)
|Section||Questions||Time Duration(in mins)|
Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive | Documents Required
The following are the required documents required to be carried by the aspirant while appearing for the Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019.
- A recently prepared Resume.
- Must bring latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and postgraduation.
- An identity proof issued by the government (Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID etc.)
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 Registration Process
The candidates who are worrying about how to apply for Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 can read the below steps. Therefore, the aspirants can easily apply for the drive.
- First, go to the official web portal of the Cognizant that is www.cognizant.com.
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A screen appears on the desktop.
- Here check for the Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2018 Drive.
- Click on the link and read the details.
- After that apply for the nearest location by giving the required details.
- Check the details and submit the form.
- Take a copy for the future use.
- Or save according to your convenience.
To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive – Click Here
We assure that the details about the Cognizant Off Campus 2018-2019 is helpful for the aspirants who are seeking for the job. For more details stay in connect with our website Freshers Now regularly.