CON LHMCEE 2020 Notification @ con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in – NTA B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Admit Card (Out), Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: The College of Nursing-Lady Hardinge Medical College Entrance Examination (CON LHMCEE) will be conducted NTA for admission to the B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing course (4 Years) of College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi, for the academic year 2020-21. For that purpose, the CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form is released on 19th October 2020. Also, make a note that the CON LHMCEE 2020 Exam Date is 20th November 2020. Candidates can check the direct NTA B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Application Form link at the end of this page. Go through the complete page and get the information. The last date to submit the CON LHMCEE 2020 Online Form is 30th October 2020.
New Update: CON LHMCEE 2020 Admit Card is Released. So, get the direct link to the Admit Card here.
- 1 CON LHMCEE 2020 – Information
- 2 CON LHMCEE 2020 Entrance Exam – Important Dates
- 3 CON LHMCEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 CON LHMCEE Selection Process
- 5 CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Fee
- 6 How To Submit CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form?
- 7 Important Links – CON LHMCEE 2020 Notification & Application Form
- 8 CON LHMCEE 2020 Admit Card
- 9 CON LHMCEE 2020 Syllabus
- 10 CON LHMCEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 CON LHMCEE 2020 Result
- 12 CON LHMCEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
CON LHMCEE 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Exam||College of Nursing-Lady Hardinge Medical College Entrance Examination (CON LHMCEE)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Starting Date To Apply||19th October 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||30th October 2020|
|Application Form Correction Facility||1st To 3rd November 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||20th November 2020|
|Exam Purpose||The entrance exam for admission to the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course (4 Years) of College of Nursing – Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital and other Associated Hospitals New Delhi.|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CON LHMCEE Syllabus|
|CON LHMCEE Admit Card|
|CON LHMCEE Previous Papers|
CON LHMCEE 2020 Entrance Exam – Important Dates
|On line submission of exam forms at https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in||From 19th October 2020 To 30th October 2020|
|Correction window||1st November 2020 To 3rd November 2020|
|Hosting of admit cards on https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in||8th November 2020|
|Date of exam||20th November 2020|
|Opening of the window for hosting questions recorded responses and provisional answer keys and inviting challenges||To be announced later on the NTA website|
|Date of declaration of results||To be announced later on the NTA website|
CON LHMCEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
a) Applicant should have passed the following examination: A Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/ Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ ST & OBC candidates) of four subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
b) Only women candidates are eligible to apply & Candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age as of 31st December 2020.
CON LHMCEE Selection Process
- Computer Based Test
CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Fee
- Rs. 1000/- for General, OBC(NCL), EWS, CWWAPP candidates
- PwD candidates are exempt from payment of exam fees.
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates
How To Submit CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official site of the National Testing Agency to apply for the CON LHMCEE 2020 Entrance Exam @ https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in/.
- You will be redirected to the new page which is titled “Entrance exam for admission to the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course of College of Nursing –
Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital and other Associated Hospitals New Delhi.”
- From there, all the candidates can check the details given about CON LHMCEE 2020 Exam.
- If you are eligible, then click on the Register button.
- Or else, click on the Login button if you already have an account.
- As soon as you enter into the new page, you have to enter details like First Name, Last Name, Email & Mobile Number.
- Next, click on the Submit Button.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the documents if required.
- Submit your CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form on or before the closing date.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Important Links – CON LHMCEE 2020 Notification & Application Form
More Details Regarding CON LHMCEE 2020 Entrance Exam: Click Here
CON LHMCEE 2020 Admit Card
CON LHMCEE Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted on 20th November 2020 for admission to the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course (4 Years) of College of Nursing – Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital and other Associated Hospitals New Delhi. For that CON LHMCEE B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, the CON LHMCEE Admit Card 2020 is released on 8th November 2020. So, all the candidates can check this page to download the admit card.
Download CON LHMCEE 2020 Admit Card Here
CON LHMCEE 2020 Syllabus
The CON LHMCEE Exam will be conducted in English only. Moreover, Multiple Choice Questions will be asked from Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge subjects. There is no negative marking in the CON LHMCEE Exam. The CON LHMCEE Entrance Exam will be conducted for 360 Marks.
Download CON LHMCEE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
CON LHMCEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The test will be of two-hour duration and will be based on the Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and shall also include some questions on English and General Knowledge.
CON LHMCEE 2020 Result
The officials of the National Testing Agency will release the CON LHMCEE 2020 Results on the official site @ con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in. As of now, the officials have not yet mentioned the exact CON LHMCEE Entrance Exam Results release date. So, frequently visit our page to know the information. However, we will provide the direct link below you can easily know the update after appearing for the test.
Follow us on FreshersNow.Com to get all the important updates regarding the CON LHMCEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
CON LHMCEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the CON LHMCEE 2020 Entrance Exam?
All the eligible candidates have to visit the official site @ https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com to apply for the CON LHMCEE 2020 Exam.
What is the final date to submit the CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form?
30th October 2020 is the final date to submit the CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form.
When will the CON LHMCEE 2020 Correction Facility will be available?
Candidates can edit their CON LHMCEE 2020 Application Form from 1st November 2020 to 3rd November 2020.
What is the LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission Process?
Written Test (CON LHMCEE) & Counselling.