Candidates can get the latest Conduent Walkin 2019 details. Also, the officials of Conduent Business Services India Limited is going to present an opportunity for Graduated, B.Com students. If you have the passion to work as Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical), then you can straightforwardly move to the Conduent Walkin Drive on 8th January 2019. Freshers, as well as candidates with one year experience, can only have the chance to attend the Conduent Walkin In Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Conduent Walkin 2019 – Information
|Company Name||Conduent Business Services India Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, B.Com|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – INR 2,75,000 PA|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Should have basic accounting knowledge
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Should be a quick learner
- Must be confident to adapt to business needs or process requirements
- Any degree graduates can apply.
- Should have attention to details
- Candidates should be flexible to work in any domain
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics, and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. To manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry.
Furthermore, they are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world. Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefits administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both their clients and their constituents.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Particulars Of Conduent Walkin Drive
- Walkin Date: 8th January 2019
- Interview Timings: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue Of Conduent Walkin Interview 2019: Conduent Business Services LLP,
Level 1, Aviator Building,
Ascendas- ITPB SEZ,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore,
Karnataka, India – 560066
- Recruiter Name: Arnab Guha
Desired Candidate Profile
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Solves a range of straightforward problems; uses previous experience to identify solutions.
- Moderate decision-making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Bangalore
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Crucial Documents Required For Conduent Walkin In Bangalore
Well, all the candidates who are ready to attempt the Conduent Walkin In Bangalore must carry the below mandatory documents. And these are for the identification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Conduent Walkin In Bangalore.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Also, You Can Refer To The Latest Walkins
Like all the information about Conduent Walkin In Bangalore? then, follow us only on our web portal @ FreshersNow.Com for such exciting stuff.