Couchbase Recruitment 2020 For Frontend Engineer in Bangalore: Are you looking for Couchbase Jobs? If yes, candidates can go through this page to know about Couchbase Recruitment 2020. All the B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech candidates can apply for the Couchbase Recruitment 2020 Drive. Aspirants who are seeking the Frontend Engineer Role can attend. As we have provided the direct link for the Couchbase Recruitment in Bangalore, you can easily apply for the desired role. Only Freshers can have the chance to apply for Couchbase Recruitment for Frontend Engineer.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Couchbase Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Job Role||Frontend Engineer|
- Key technologies this role will employ: TypeScript, React, Redux, CSS and CSS-in-JS, Cypress, Functional Programming, Go (Golang), Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager, Thanos, Terraform, Vault, Couchbase Server, Datadog
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- The program mostly in TypeScript, and learning from and contributing to a team committed to continually improving their skills
- Collaborate with product managers and backend engineers to own, build, iterate, and ship new features to enhance the cloud products user experience
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Candidates should collaborate with frontend engineers across teams to collaborate on design decisions and standardize methodologies
- Write various kinds of tests including unit and Cypress integration tests
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Write and review technical proposals
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- Candidates are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions within complex systems
- You are kind and collaborative
- Aspirants should love to build delightful and accessible user experiences using web technologies
- Value clear, open communication. We value thoughtful feedback, regular dialogue, and collaboration as fundamental skills on our team.
- You enjoy working remotely with people from all over the world
- Applicants care deeply about software quality and operability, and better ways of building software.
Couchbase’s mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open-source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names. Moreover, Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Santa Clara, CA USA with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
Steps To Apply For Couchbase Recruitment 2020 Drive
- First, click on the link provided below.
- Then go through each and every detail which is mentioned by the officials of Couchbase.
- After then, click on Apply For This Job.
- A new page will be redirected.
- Fill and Upload all the details which are mentioned in the application form.
- Then, click on Submit Application.
Click Here To Apply for Couchbase Recruitment for Frontend Engineer
To get more important updates about Couchbase Recruitment 2020, visit our website @ FreshersNow.Com regularly. And you can also bookmark our website to get daily notifications.