COWI Recruitment 2019: COWI is going to recruit 2018/ 2019 Batch freshers in Chennai for Engineering Trainee (Marine). COWI offering a job opportunity for the role of Engineering Trainee (Marine). Moreover, the COWI representatives are going to hire M.E/ M.Tech (Structural Engineering/ Ocean Engineering/ Marine Structures), candidates. Candidates should apply for this COWI recruitment 2019 on or before 15th October 2019. So, eligible freshers can apply for the COWI jobs in Chennai.
It is a good opportunity for freshers who are interested to work in Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for COWI recruitment through the below-provided link. On this page, we have given all the information like Job Description, eligibility, skills, etc. For more information regarding the COWI recruitment can check this page. As we have provided the direct link to apply for the COWI Jobs in Chennai, you can easily apply on or before the end date.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
COWI Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Job Role||Engineering Trainee (Marine)|
|Last Date||15 October 2019|
COWI Company Profile
Since 1939, COWI has pushed the boundaries of tunneling, bridge, marine, buildings and foundation design through our involvement in some of the world’s largest, most iconic and complex projects. COWI is involved in the engineering and design of tunnels, bridges, marine structures, buildings and other areas ranging from preliminary studies to design and renovation. COWI combines global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious infrastructure projects.
COWI is going to recruit Engineering Trainee (Marine). The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design and modeling tasks on large scale international Buildings & Marine projects. They will also develop competencies in the use of commonly used design software for such structures. During their training, students would also have the opportunity to work on live projects and gets some hands-on experience.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- Have good command over written & spoken English.
- Candidates have gained knowledge of design software during studies
Understanding of international standards and codes will be an advantage
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- Team orientation including the ability to interact and coordinate
- Have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player including the ability to interact and coordinate with different departments
- You thrive in an international environment
Training Program Details:
The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design & modeling tasks on large scale international Buildings & Marine projects.
Duration of Training:
- Phase 1 – Theoretical training sessions (4 months)
- Phase 2 – Practical on the job training (6 months)
After the Training:
- After the successful completion of phase 2, you will be a member of our international engineering workforce.
- The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware.
- Master’s degree (M.E /M.Tech.) in Structural Engineering / Ocean Engineering/ Marine Engineering (pass out the year 2018/ 19)
- You have attended and completed university courses related to Structural design with specialization in Port, harbor, marine & Offshore Structures.
How To Apply COWI Recruitment 2019 Online?
- Give a click on the below-given link.
- Then, a page showing the details of the COWI Recruitment 2019 appears on the screen.
- Go through the complete details of the COWI job details, essentials, etc.
- After that, click on the Apply button.
- If you have an account Login using an Email ID and the Password.
- Or else, if you are a new user then, click on the Create an account.
- For creating an account, click on the Create an account.
- Then the page will be redirected.
- Fill the details, Email ID and Password.
- Finally, click on the Create Account button.
To Apply For COWI Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here
We hope that all the aspirants who are seeking the latest COWI jobs in Chennai will be benefited from the latest information. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page to know the latest information.