CPNET Admit Card 2020 @ upums.ac.in or cpnet.in | Exam Date: The Combiner Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET 2020) is to be conducted by the officials of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) in September 2020 Tentatively. Candidates who have applied for the UPUMS CPNET 2020 can download the CPNET Hall Ticket 2020 in September 2020 Expected. At the end f this page we have given a link to download the CPNET Admit Card 2020. Go through the below sections to get the CPNET Date 2020 along with the direct link to download the UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2020. And don’t forget that UPUMS CPNET 2020 Admit Card is an important document during the Entrance Exam.
CPNET Admit Card 2020 – Information
|CPNET 2020 Admit Card Download | Exam Date|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS)|
|Name Of The Exam||Combiner Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET)|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Date||September 2020 Tentative|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2020 Expected|
|Sub Catagory||Science Entrance Exams, Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Selection Process||Entrance Test, Counselling|
|Official Site||upums.ac.in or cpnet.in|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|CPNET Answer Key|
Details Present On CPNET Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
CPNET Date 2020 @ cpnet.in
As per the official notification, the officials of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) decided to conduct the Combiner Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) in September 2020 Tentatively. Prepare well for the Entrance Exam with the provided syllabus. Also, you can check the official site for any other information.
Documents During Combiner Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test 2020
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the
- official authorities.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day
- and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2020
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) @ upums.ac.in.
- To the right top of the home page, you can see the highlighted tab – CPNET 2020.
- By clicking that link, you will be redirected to the new webpage @ cpnet.in.
- There, you can easily find the link to download the CPNET 2020 Admit Card.
- Click it and then enter the valid information.
- Furthermore, you need to submit the page.
- Now, download the UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2020.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
To Download CPNET Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In September 2020 Tentatively)
We suggest you check our Freshers Now page for the latest updates regarding the CPNET 2020 Admit Card. If you have any queries, then you can easily comment us in the below section.
CPNET Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to colored copy of CPNET Admit Card 2020 to the exam hall?
Aspirants can carry black and white hard copy of CPNET Admit Card 2020 to the exam hall.
What is the scheduled CPNET Exam Date 2020?
The CPNET Exam 2020 will be scheduled by the officials in September 2020 tentatively.
When will the CPNET Exam Admit Card 2020 be available?
The CPNET Exam Admit Card 2020 will be made available in September 2020 tentatively.
Where can I download CPNET Admit Card 2020?
Aspirants can download the CPNET Admit Card 2020 from the official site @ upums.ac.in and also through our website Freshers Now.