CSIO Senior Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Is Released @ 21st March 2019… by the officials of the Central Scientific Instrument Organization (CSIO) on their official site. So, candidates who have applied for the CSIO Senior Stenographer Recruitment must and should have to check this page and download their CSIO Senior Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 from the official site @ csio.res.in. It is a must for all the test appearing candidates to download and to carry it to the exam hall.
Attend the CSIO Senior Stenographer Test such as Typing/ Shorthand as per the information available on your CSIO Hall Ticket 2019. Furthermore, the scheduled CSIO Senior Stenographer Test Date 2019 will only be available on the CSIO Senior Steno Admit Card 2019. Moreover, we have given the direct download link for the CSIO Admit Card 2019 to the end of this page. Remember that the link is activated now.
CSIO Senior Stenographer Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|CSIO Senior Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Central Scientific Instrument Organization (CSIO)|
|Post Name||Senior Stenographer|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released On 21st March 2019|
|Typing/ Shorthand Test Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Job Location||Across India|
Information Present On CSIO Senior Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Category of the candidate
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Written Test
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their CSIO Admit Card 2019 in the Senior Stenographer examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
Documents Required For CSIO Senior Stenographer Test 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
|CSIO Senior Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019|
|Name Of Examination||CSIO Typing/ Shorthand Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released – 21st March 2019|
|Typing/ Shorthand Test||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Direct CSIO Admit Card 2019 Link||Download|
Steps To Download CSIO Senior Stenographer Admit Card 2019
Are you facing issues while downloading the CSIO Senior Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019? then, check out this section to move in a safe page. Our team of Freshers Now have given these instructions to help all the candidates to avoid hurdles.
- Navigate to the official site of the Central Scientific Instrument Organization (CSIO) @ csio.res.in.
- Then, the home of the organization appears on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and then check the right side sections.
- Select the Career section, there check the updated information which refers to “Typing/ Shorthand Test- Recruitment of Senior Stenographer Web Notice (Advt. No. 07/2017 & Corrigendum dated 26.02.2019).”
- Click on that section, then you can find the direct flashing link tagged as Download Admit Card.
- Soon after you click on that link, you will be redirected to the new window.
- Enter the credentials like the Name, Or Form Number, Date Of Birth of (DD/MM/YYYY) format, Telephone or Mobile Number and then Retype the same Pattern.
- Submit the page.
- Now, you can get your valid CSIO Senior Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Download it and then take out the hard copy for future reference.
- Save it and don’t forget to carry during the tests.
★ ★ Download Government Hall Tickets ★ ★