CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download (Dec): Are you guys looking for CSIR UGC NET Old Papers. If yes then download CSIR UGC NET Model Papers PDf from here with free of cost. Yes, on this page we had provided subject wise UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF. So all the applied competitors, start practising the UGC NET Sample Papers to gain good marks in the written examination. Further details aspirants can check the official page of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET that is csirnet.nta.nic.in.
You Can Also Check: ★ CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
To help all the applied aspirants we had provided CSIR UGC NET Test Pattern 2019 in the below sections of this post. And also go through the entire article for more detailed information. Moreover, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has already released the exam date of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). So candidates can gain good marks by practicing the UGC NET Model Papers. So, with the help of these links candidates can easily download the UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers along with the solution PDFs.
CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers – Complete Details
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|On The Behalf Of||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name of The Exam||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
You Can Also Check: ★ CSIR UGC NET Dec Notification
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme
The candidate is required to answer a maximum of 15, 35 and 25 questions from Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C respectively. If more than the required number of questions are answered, only first 15, 35 and 25 questions in Part A, Part B, and Part C respectively will be taken up for evaluation. Below each question in Part A, Part B, and Part C, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the “correct” option to the question. The candidate has to find, for each question, the correct or the best answer.
Subjects of the Test:
|Subject Code||Subjects of the Test|
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
You Can Also Check: ★ UGC NET Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
- The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers. The subject-wise scheme of examination is as per details below:
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to
General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and
numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles, etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs),
generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
You Can Also Check: ★ CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Result
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher-order questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- The test will be in Hindi and English version. In case of any ambiguity between Hindi and English version due to translation, the English version would be treated as final.
- If a candidate attempts more than the required no. of questions then only the First Set of required questions will be considered for scoring.
Download CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers PDF
Candidates who are looking for CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the given directly attached link. Just click on the given CSIR UGC NET Modle Papers PDf and get from here. And alos practice daily CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers to gain more marks in the exam. And alos take mock tests of your own and calculate the marks. Finally more concentrate on high weightage topics.
To Download CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Click Here
Also, aspirants bookmark our Freshers Now Page by Pressing Ctrl + D to get notifications of the latest updates. Thank You.