CSIR UGC NET Syllabus (June) 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern: Download CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2020 from this page. All the applied aspirants download the CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020 PDF from this page. And also start your preparation from now onwards. To gain maximum marks in the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam, aspirants must know the CSIR UGC Exam Syllabus 2020. We had also provided CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020 on this page. Further details aspirants can check the official page of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET that is csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus (June) 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of The Exam||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET|
|Mode Of Examination||The Examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card|
|CSIR UGC NET Previous Question Papers|
|CSIR UGC NET Notification|
|CSIR UGC NET Result|
|CSIR UGC NET Answer Key|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020
- The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers. The subject-wise scheme of examination is as per details below:
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to
General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and
numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles, etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs),
generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher-order questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- The test will be in Hindi and English version. In case of any ambiguity between Hindi and English version due to translation, the English version would be treated as final.
- If a candidate attempts more than the required no. of questions then only the First Set of required questions will be considered for scoring.
Subjects of the Test
|Subject Code||Subjects of the Test|
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme
The candidate is required to answer a maximum of 15, 35 and 25 questions from Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C respectively. If more than the required number of questions are answered, only the first 15, 35 and 25 questions in Part A, Part B, and Part C respectively will be taken up for evaluation. Below each question in Part A, Part B, and Part C, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the “correct” option to the question. The candidate has to find, for each question, the correct or the best answer.
Download CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Candidates who are looking for CSIR UGC NET Syllabus (June) 2020 PDF, those aspirants download from the given directly attached link. Without knowing the CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF & CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020, it is impossible to gain good marks in the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam. So all the spirants download and must know the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF.
Aspirants prepare a schedule based on the given CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam Scheme. And according to that prepared schedule start your preparation. And during your preparation follow some preparation tips and short cut methods to gain maximum marks in the written test. And also refer to the entire CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 to gain more marks in the Exam.
To Download CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click Here
We had provided CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF. Furthermore, updates keep following our Freshers Now web site regularly. Thank You.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any negative marking in the CSIR UGC NET Exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking in the CSIR UGC NET Exam.
In which version, the CSIR UGC NET Exam be conducted?
The test will be in Hindi and English version.
How much time will be given to complete the CSIR UGC NET Exam?
There will be only 3 hours to complete the CSIR UGC NET Exam.