CSSET Notification 2019 is available here. CSSET Application Form will provide on the official site for the students. Contenders can apply for the notification through online mode. Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test will conduct for three Sanskrit Deemed Universities in India. CSEET 2019 Application Form can be filled in January 2019. We have provided the CSSET Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility information in the below sections of this article. The last date to complete the registration process is March 2019. CSSET 2019 is will held by Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati.
- 1 CSSET Notification 2019
- 1.1 CSSET Application Dates 2019
- 1.2 CSSET Notification 2019 – Number Of Seats
- 1.3 CSSET Eligibility Details 2019
- 1.4 CSSET Application Form 2019
- 1.5 CSSET Exam Date 2019
- 1.6 Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test Notification 2019
- 1.7 How To Apply For CSSET Notification 2019
- 1.8 Direct Links To Apply For CSSET Notification 2019
CSSET Notification 2019
In this section, candidates can check the dates of the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test. We will update the dates after the announcement by the officials on this page.
|Name Of The Organization||Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth|
|Name Of The Examination||Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||May 2019|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||January 2019|
|Notification last date||March 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|Official Website||rsvidyapeetha.ac.in, sanskrit.nic.in, slbsrsv.ac.in|
CSSET Application Dates 2019
Here are some dates related to the CSSET Application 2019. Candidates can check and follow the instructions given on this page to apply for the CSSET Notification 2019.
|Registration Start Date||January 2019|
|Registration Last Date||March 2019|
|Admit Card Issued||Ten days prior to the examination|
|Date of Exam||May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Counselling Start||July 2019|
You Can Also Check: ★ CSSET Syllabus
CSSET Notification 2019 – Number Of Seats
For the B.Ed course, the universities allocated the seats through the entrance test. In this section, we have provided the seats available in the three Universities.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth: 200 seats
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati: 100 seats
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi: 700 seats
You Can Also Check: ★ CSSET Hall Ticket
CSSET Eligibility Details 2019
Before starting the application process, the candidates need to check the eligibility details. Contenders who will satisfy the eligibility are only allowed to fill the application form.
The minimum age limit of the contender must be 20 years on or before October 1, 2019, to be eligible to apply for CSSET 2019. No age relaxation will be provided to the students in this regard.
You Can Also Check: ★ CSSET Result
- A student must have scored minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/otherwise abled categories) in Shastri / B.A with Sanskrit in 10+2+3 Scheme and/or Acharya / MA (Sanskrit) or an equivalent rank from a recognized college or university to be eligible to apply for CSSET 2019.
- Aspirants who have secured minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/otherwise abled categories) in Shastri / B.A with Sanskrit 2 year course from recognized college or university or have passed Acharya 1st year /M.A. (Sanskrit) 1st year/Setu (Bridge course)/Vidwanmadhyama/ Vidwaduttama examination is eligible to apply for CSSET 2019.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to submit the mark sheets of the qualifying exam along with the application form. If the result of the individual is awaited, they have to submit their original mark sheets at the time of admission, if they passed the test.
CSSET Application Form 2019
Participants should follow the instructions mentioned on this page to complete the application process for CSSET Notification 2019. Before submitting the registration form, the contenders need to check all the required fields are filled or not. At the time of examination and admission, the officials will check all the details that are present in the application form. Moreover, one student is allowed to submit one application form only. Applicants need to upload the latest photograph on the application form. All the eligible students need to submit the applications on or before the last date. The management will not accept the applications after the last date under any circumstances.
CSSET Exam Date 2019
All the applied students need to participate in the test in May 2019. On the given date and time, the applicants need to be at the examination centre. At the time of registration, the competitors need to select the examination centres. In addition to this, we have provided the syllabus and previous papers for the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test on our web portal. Students can check and collect the topics to prepare for the exam. After the completion of the application process, the candidates can check the syllabus and the previous papers. On the day of the exam, the applicants need to be careful and check all the documents to carry to the examination hall.
Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test Notification 2019
Before filling the CSSET 2019 Application Form, students must check the eligibility criteria of CSSET 2019. The applicants who will meet the eligibility details can apply by getting the form from the official website or take it from the offline centres. After filling the application form, the individuals need to pay the fee. The registration fee for all the students is Rs. 1200/- which can be pay through online mode. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted by the officials. Thus, the contenders need to check all the details from this article regarding CSSET Notification 2019.
How To Apply For CSSET Notification 2019
Applicants can check the Online mode process from this section to apply for the CSSET Notification 2019. We have attached the links for all the three universities in the below section to fill the application form.
- Visit the official web portal
- Click on the link for New User
- Fill all the details
- Hit the submit button
- Now, students will receive an email of user ID and Password
Application Filling and Uploading Documents:
Competitors need to log in with the ID and password to fill the application form. Students are requested to fill in all the details and upload the documents that are required.
Students need to obtain CSSET 2019 Application Form from the designed centres across India. Fill out the form and submit a crossed demand draft in the person of INR 700 in the favor of “Registrar, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati”.
Direct Links To Apply For CSSET Notification 2019
From the provided links, the candidates can apply for the CSSET Notification 2019.
To Apply For CSSET Notification 2019 (Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth): Click Here
Apply For CSSET Notification 2019 (Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati): Click Here
To Apply For CSSET Notification 2019 (Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi): Click Here
Check Freshers Now to get updates like CSSET Notification 2019.