Cummins Recruitment 2021 for Freshers and Experienced in Pune @ cummins.com: Latest Cummins Openings in Pune!!! The candidates who are looking for Cummins IT Jobs can refer to this complete article. Cummins Recruitment 2021 is being organized to hire skillful candidates for Computer Software Engineer Role in Pune. Moreover, the Cummins Eligibility Criteria is candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines and Post-graduate (Master’s) degree relevant to this discipline area. Al the candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience can make use of this wonderful chance and apply for the Cummins IT Jobs as soon as possible. In the end, we arranged a direct link to apply for the Cummins Recruitment Process.
In addition to this, candidates can also collect the details of Cummins Recruitment 2021 like about Computer Software Engineer Role, Cummins Salary details, and a method to apply for Cummins Openings. To get the latest updates on Cummins Vacancies for Freshers stay tuned to this page. Best of Luck!!!
Cummins Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Cummins|
|Job Role||Computer Software Engineer|
Cummins IT Jobs | Computer Software Engineer Description
- This applied technology position creates electronic tools that are used to create embedded software, or manufacture and service Cummins’ products. People in these positions will have involvement in specification, design, implementation, testing, and/ or release of tools. Investigates electronic tools problems, understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action, owns problem resolution, and documents result with guidance from more experienced team members.
- Applies and supports the improvement of electronic tools development processes and tools. Processes include Electronic Tools Product Line (ETPL) common workflow, 7 step problem solving, application product development (requirements, design, development test, support). Tools include platform-specific compilers and toolsets for Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, software lifecycle tools (such as Integrity) and requirements management (Integrity, Doors), configuration/change management.
- Obtains input and negotiates with product and software development teams and delivers verified software features, components, builds, and support to product teams and end-users.
- Involves minimal direct management of people, but could involve the coordination and direction of work amongst technicians and/or temporary student employees.
- Makes decisions in the areas of software requirements, design, and tests that impact local component and feature design.
- Owns problem resolution for moderately complex components, products, systems, subsystems, or services with a greater degree of technical complexity and ambiguity over the entry-level engineer level and with greater accountability to the project team.
- Contributes effectively toward team goals, exhibits influence within a workgroup, and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role.
- Provides independent execution of established work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge; engages with the improvement of systems and processes.
- PC/ Mobile Software Design and Construction – Constructs customer, service, and engineering tools that reliably satisfy stakeholder needs to enable development, support, and use of Cummins’ electronic products; verifies tool updates to ensure quality tools.
Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Design and Application of Datalinks and Communications – Specifies software features that send and receive information on proprietary and public datalinks; specifies datalink architectures for Cummins’ products; configures datalink features in Cummins’ products.
- Cross-Functional Design Integration – Translates the value package requirements that include the voices of many stakeholders into virtual designs, and communicates the capability of the design through an approved cross-functional design review.
Self-development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Product Problem Solving – Solves product problems using a process that protects the customer; determines the assignable cause; implements robust, data-based solutions; and identifies the systemic root causes and recommended actions to prevent problem reoccurrence.
- Systems Thinking – Defines the system of interest by drawing the boundaries, identifying its context within its environment, its interfaces, and that it has a lifecycle to aid in planning the problem statement, scope, and deliverables; analyzes linkages and interactions between elements that comprise the system of interest by using appropriate methods, models and integration of outcomes to understand the system, predict its behavior and devise modifications to it in order to produce the desired effects.
- System Requirements Engineering – Uses appropriate methods and tools to translate stakeholder needs into verifiable requirements to which designs are developed; establishes acceptance criteria for the system of interest through analysis, allocation, and negotiation; tracks the status of requirements throughout the system lifecycle; assesses the impact of changes to system requirements on project scope, schedule, and resources; creates and maintains information linkages to related artifacts.
- Product Platform Development – Integrates all of the market and key customer needs of a given product platform into a comprehensive and holistic development plan; verifies platform capability for all planned and approved architectural variants within the boundaries of market use rather than the boundaries of any single customer within the target usage markets.
- Decision quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Drives results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Cummins Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Cummins Recruitment 2021 Drive, it is mandatory for the candidates to check the Cummins Eligibility Criteria.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines is required. Post-graduate (Master’s) degree relevant to this discipline area may be required for select roles.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Prior entry-level engineering equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required. Knowledge of MS Office tools is preferred
- Computing Fundamentals
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Software product engineering and software life cycle
- Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision software systems architecture practices, methods, and tools
- Software configuration management practices, methods, and tools
- Software unit testing, integration testing, and system testing practices, methods, and tools
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work as part of a global team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Project management practices, methods, and tool
- Strong Development and Debugging Skills in C, C#, WPF .Net.
- Experience in Data Structures, STL, Inter-process communication, Multithreading, etc.
- Good understanding of concepts like Client-Server communication, Cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Good to have experience in Cyber Security concepts to secure software applications.
- Good to have knowledge of Java and SQL.
How To Apply For Cummins Recruitment 2021?
The aspirants who are willing to be part of this Cummins Recruitment 2021 Drive can follow these stepwise instructions to apply for the Cummins IT Jobs.
- Open the official site @ cummins.com.
- Then the Home Page appears on the screen.
- On the top, aspirants can find the careers Tab.
- Give a click on that and the @ Cummins Careers Page gets opened.
- Then the list of Cummins Openings will be visible on the screen.
- Now, select the Computer Software Engineer Job Openings.
- The required link will be visible, hit on that and go through the complete details.
- Finally, if interested start applying for the Cummins Recruitment 2021 without any delay.
|Cummins Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To check and apply for Cummins Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
To grab all the latest information on Cummins Recruitment 2021, keep visiting this web portal @ Freshers Now on a regular basis. For more updates on Cummins Vacancies for Freshers/ Cummins IT Jobs follow this page.