CUSAT CAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 PDF | Common Admission Test: Candidates who are ready to attend the CUSAT CAT entrance test conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology must know the exact CUSAT CAT syllabus 2020 from this page. Those who are preparing for the Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test must check this page. So that you can know the details of the exam paper. Go through the below sections of this page to download the CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF.
Therefore, the CUSAT CAT exam pattern consists of three sections like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Paper 1 will include Mathematics and paper two will comprise of Physics and Chemistry subjects. It is very important to check the Syllabus. Then only you can know Therefore, applicants can get all the detailed information about the CUSAT CAT syllabus, and exam pattern from the article. We have also provided the direct link to download the CUSAT CAT Pattern 2020 along with Syllabus in PDF format.
CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)|
|Name Of The Examination||Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT)|
|Sub Categories||Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Engineering, Science, Law, Commerce, Arts|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CUSAT CAT Admit Card|
|CUSAT CAT Result|
|CUSAT CAT Previous Papers|
CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern 2020
After referring to the syllabus of CUSAT CAT, the candidates can now check the CUSAT CAT exam pattern to know how the subjects are divided into sections. And also the number of questions asked. Moreover, we have provided the marking scheme of CUSAT CAT in this section.
|Subject||Total Questions||Time duration|
|Paper 1: Mathematics||125 Question s & 375 Marks||120 minutes|
|Paper 2: Physics||75 Questions & 225 Marks||120 minutes|
|Paper 2: Chemistry||50 Questions & 150 Marks|
|Total||250 Questions & 750 Marks||240 minutes|
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer, while
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
Download CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF
Aspiring applicants who had applied for the CUSAT CAT 2020 and preparing to participate in the exam those aspirants must check the complete CUSAT CAT Syllabus and Common Admission Test Pattern. Through the CUSAT CAT Exam pattern, postulants can get the knowledge of the CUSAT CAT question Paper. Therefore, before appearing the CUSAT CAT Exam once check the CUSAT Entrance Exam Pattern and also CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF. The (CUSAT) Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test Syllabus consists of the following Subjects for B.Tech Admissions. They are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
CUSAT CAT Chemistry Topics
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry
- The D And F Block Elements
- Structure Of Atom
- Coordination Compounds
- The states of Matter
- Environmental Chemistry
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- Redox Reactions
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids
- The S-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
- The P – Block Elements
- General Principles And Process Of Isolation Of Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
CUSAT CAT Syllabus For Mathematics
- Application Of Derivatives
- Trigonometric Functions
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Relations And Functions
- Linear Inequalities
- Sequences And Series
- Continuity And Differentiability
- Application Of Integrals
- Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Conic Sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Straight Lines
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Limits And Derivatives
- Vector Algebra
- Linear Programming
- Differential Equations
Physics Topics For CUSAT CAT Exam
- Units And Measurement
- Current Electricity
- Laws Of Motion
- Motion In A Plane
- Thermal Properties Of Matter
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Motion In A Straight Line
- System Of Particles And Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties Of Fluids
- Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Wave Optics
- Mechanical Properties Of Solids
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Kinetic Theory
- Motion In A Straight line
- Electric Charges And Fields
- Communication Systems
- Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetism And Matter
To Download CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
We hope that the CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 is useful for your reference. And we feel that the given details and the CUSAT CAT 2020 PDF link will be very helpful to all the applicants. And, check freshersnow.com to know more updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
From which subjects the questions will be asked in CUSAT CAT Exam?
All the questions in the CUSAT CAT Exam will appear from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
For how many marks will the CUSAT CAT Exam be conducted?
For a total of 750 marks, the exam will be conducted. On the other hand, 250 questions will be asked. You have to complete the test in 240 minutes.
Is there any negative marking for CUSAT CAT Exam?
1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.