DAIICT Admission 2020 @ daiict.ac.in| Application Form (Extended), Eligibility, Exam Date, Application Fee: Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar, Gujarat officials extended the last date to fill the DAIICT PG 2020 Application Form. So, aspirants who want to apply for the DAIICT PG Courses can submit the Application Form on or before 31st May 2020 & For UG Courses last date is 28th June 2020. As the selection process is varied according to the courses. The officials of DAIICT are going to conduct the Entrance Exam for the M.Sc. in Data Science, M.Sc. (IT), Ph.D. Courses on 7th June 2020 (Tentative). So, check the eligibility factors and Register for the DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020.
Latest Update: In view of the COVID-19 situation, the application deadlines of the PG programs are extended to 31st May 2020.
- 1 DAIICT Admission 2020 | Details
- 2 DAIICT Admission 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 DAIICT Admission 2020 Eligibility
- 4 DAIICT Admission 2020 Application Fee
- 5 DAIICT Admission 2020 Selection Process
- 6 How To Apply For DAIICT Admission 2020?
- 7 DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
- 8 DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
- 10 DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Result/ Merit List
- 11 DAIICT Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
DAIICT Admission 2020 | Details
|University Name||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology|
|Admission Category||DAIICT Admission|
|Course||Undergraduate, Postgraduate Courses|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||Started|
|Last Date Of Applying|
|Category||University Admissions, Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
DAIICT Admission 2020 | Important Dates
|Filling of online Application Forms Started On||12th March 2020|
|Online application closes on||28th June 2020|
|Announcement of First Merit List||6th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates||13th July 2020|
|Registration for Fresh B Tech Students (All India)||27th July 2020|
|The orientation of Fresh B Tech Students||29th To 31st July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes of First year UG Batch and Last Day for Late Registration for Returning Students||3rd August 2020|
|Online application website opens|
|Last date for submission of online applications (Revised)||31st May 2020|
|Entrance test (Tentative)||M.Sc. in Data Science, M.Sc. (IT), Ph.D.: 7th June 2020|
|Announcement of Merit List|
|Commencement of Classes||21st July 2020|
DAIICT Admission 2020 Eligibility
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programs is that the candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination
- The candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi, etc.
- M.Tech: B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ICT or allied disciplines such as CS/EE/EC/IN/IT, M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics., M.S./M.Sc. degree of DA-IICT, M.C.A. degree (3-year program). The aggregate marks in the qualifying degree should not be less than 60% or equivalent as per the norm set by the degree-awarding Institute/University.
- M.Sc. (IT): A Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized University in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks, or it is equivalent as per the norms set by the degree-granting institute/university.
- M.Sc. in Data Science: A Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized University with an aggregate of 60% or it’s equivalent as per the norms set by the degree-granting institute/university in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Economics.
- M.Des. (CD): A Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a statutory university in the fields of Design, Science, Engineering, Technology, Others with 55% marks or equivalent in the last qualifying degree/examination.
DAIICT Admission 2020 Application Fee
The Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- plus GST 18% (Rupees One thousand two hundred only for both UG, PG Courses. Without the fee payment, the application process will not be completed. So check the Application fee which can be paid through Online mode.
DAIICT Admission 2020 Selection Process
UG Courses: Admission to the B. Tech. programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (JEE-2020) Main, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency, Government of India. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2020 Main can only apply for these programs.
- M. Tech: Based on GATE Score
- M.Sc, M.Des, Ph.D.: The candidates are selected through an entrance test to be conducted at selected centers all over the country
How To Apply For DAIICT Admission 2020?
- Move on to the official site @ daiict.ac.in
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology page will be shown.
- On to the top of the page Admissions for Undergraduate, Postgraduate gets opened.
- Click on the Apply online section then the new page with DA-IICT Login Form.
- Click on Register Here.
- Enter the details asked and click on the Register button.
- Later on, login into the account and fill the Application Form.
DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card will be released by the officials 10 to 15 days before the exam. Whereas the candidates will be allowed for the exam only if they carry Admit Card. And the Admit Card can be downloaded by visiting the official site @ daiict.ac.in
DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Exam for M. Sc course for data science consists of Multiple choice questions. All questions will carry equal weightage. The correct answers for each question will be awarded 4 marks, each incorrect answer will be assigned a negative mark of -1 and 0.25 marks will be awarded for not attempting a question.
- For M.Des. (Communication Design) course there will be Design Aptitude Test (DAT) which has 2 parts, each bearing 25 marks each.
DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
- M.Sc. in Data Science: Mathematics, Statistics, basic Computer Science (programming), and Quantitative Aptitude.
- M.Des.: Drawing skills, imaginative visualization, and ability to interpret a problem, design idioms, visual/ performative art forms and practices from various social and cultural contexts.
- M.Sc(IT): Mathematics (10+2 standard), Quantitative aptitude and Logical Reasoning, C Programming, English Comprehension.
DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Result/ Merit List
The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology officials will release the DAIICT Entrance Exam 2020 Result/ Merit List. The Merit List for M. Tech will be released on 8th June 2020, M.Sc. in Data Science on 12th June 2020, M.Sc. (IT) on 14th June 2020, M.Des. in the Last Week Of June 2020 (Tentative) & Ph.D. on 14th June 2020.
To get more updates about the DAIICT Admission 2020 just follow our website Freshers Now.
DAIICT Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for DAIICT Admission 2020?
Aspirants can apply for the DAIICT Admission 2020 from our website Freshers Now and also through the official site @ daiict.ac.in
What is the DAIICT UG 2020 Application Fee?
The DAIICT UG 2020 Application Fee is Rs.1200/- plus GST@ 18%.
What is the DAIICT PG 2020 Selection Process?
The DAIICT PG 2020 Selection will be based on the Entrance Exam conducted by the officials.
Is the last date extended to submit the DAIICT PG 2020 Application Form?
Yes, the officials extended the last date to submit the DAIICT PG 2020 Application Form till 31st May 2020.