Delhi CET Web Based Counselling 2020 @ delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in – 2nd Round Registration (Started), Important Dates: Officials of the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) are going to organize the CET Delhi Counselling 2020 for all the candidates who have qualified on the basis of inter-se merit on 3rd October 2020. All the admissions shall be made based on the merit ranking in the test concerned and the fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test.
Latest Update: DELHI CET Counselling 2020 For 2nd Round Started. So, keep checking this page to get the direct link.
Moreover, we have given the Delhi CET Counselling Schedule, CET Delhi Allotment Letter 2020 which is placed on the official site of the DTTE. Check the Delhi CET Counselling Procedure, Fee to be paid, and then follow them during the Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling 2020. We have also given you the scheduled CET Delhi Web Based Counselling Dates. To the end of this page, we have given the direct link to check the detailed information of the Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling 2020.
- 1 CET Delhi Counselling 2020 – Details
- 2 CET Delhi Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Delhi Polytechnic Reservation Criteria 2020 @ delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in
- 4 DTTE CET Counselling Fee 2020
- 5 Delhi CET Counselling Process 2020 – Flow Chart
- 6 Check CET Delhi Counselling Process 2020
- 6.1 Submission Of Processing Fee
- 6.2 Online Registration
- 6.3 Online Choice Submission
- 6.4 Result & Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- 6.5 Payment Of Institutional Fees Online
- 6.6 Documents Verification
- 6.7 Freezing Of Seats After Every Round
- 6.8 Hope all the information regarding the CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2020 is informative and helpful. So, follow us on Freshers Now to get such updated information.
- 7 Delhi CET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
CET Delhi Counselling 2020 – Details
|Check Delhi CET Counselling Schedule 2020 – Dates|
|Organization Name||Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE)|
|Name Of The Exam||Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET 2020)|
|Processing fees For 2nd Round (For NEW candidates only)||10th October 2020 @ 10 AM|
|Result of 1st counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||9th October 2020 (Delayed)|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Delhi CET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result|
|Delhi CET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result|
|Delhi CET 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result|
|Delhi CET 4th Round Seat Allotment Result|
CET Delhi Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
Delhi Polytechnic Reservation Criteria 2020 @ delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in
Candidates must and should have to check the below table. As we have given the Delhi Polytechnic Reservation Criteria 2020 as per the announcement of the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), candidates must and should check them to proceed further.
Category-Wise Reservation Of Seats
|A person with Disabilities/ Divyang (PWD)||5%|
Region-Wise Reservation Of Seats
Additionally, the Region-Wise Reservation of seats will also take place. Furthermore, all the candidates will be placed under two divisions on whether they have passed their Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET 2020) or Outside Delhi & NCR. A certain proportion of the seats will be allocated which is given below.
- Delhi Category – 15% of seats offered by the Government, Government-sponsored and the Government aided Institution will be reserved for eligible aspirants who have passed the qualifying exam from a school located in Delhi.
- Outside Delhi & NCR category – The remaining 15% of seats will be available for aspirants belonging to this category.
DTTE CET Counselling Fee 2020
|Category||Processing Fee||Bank Charges|
|All Candidates||Rs. 700 (non-refundable)||Rs. 15|
Delhi CET Counselling Process 2020 – Flow Chart
Check CET Delhi Counselling Process 2020
Submission Of Processing Fee
As per the announcement, the candidates who have qualified the CET Delhi 2020 must and should have to pay INR 700 + Bank Charges as mentioned above through Online by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc.. After the successful payment, candidates should take out the printed copy of the Confirmation Receipt page.
During Online Registration from the official website @ delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in, the Aadhar Card Number/ Any Valid Government approved photo ID is required. Also, you have to carry all the mentioned documents while filling the registration details. The fields to be filled in the Registration Form are
- Father Name
- Category (SC/ ST/ GEN/ OBC)
- Contact Address
- Sub-Category (NCC/ DP/ PWD/ JK/ TFW)
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Details Of Qualification
- Aadhar Card Number/ Any Govt. ID
Generate the Password and then fill in all the details required. And check them before submitting the form.
Online Choice Submission
- Log in to the official page @ delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in using Roll Number of CET 2020 as Login ID and Password.
- Click on the Fill Choices button.
- Enter all the choices by clicking on the “Add button” Or “Add Multiple.”
- Therefore, click on the Save and Continue button.
- Lock your choices and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
Result & Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- To check the Result of the Delhi CET Web Based Counselling, candidates need to log in with the credentials.
- Then, your dashboard will be displayed on the screen.
- There, you can check whether your seat is alloted or not.
- Finally, is the seat is allocated then you need to take a print out of the Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Also, there will be separate Allotment Letters for each phase.
Payment Of Institutional Fees Online
Allotted Candidates have to deposit the Part Institutional Fees (ONLINE) amounting to Rs
1500/ 5500/ 6000/ 7000/ 8000 as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Letter strictly as per the specified date and time otherwise he/ she will lose the seat/admission as per his/ her merit.
Candidates should report at the allotted institute as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment
Letter before the last date and time along with all the essential documents which are mentioned below.
- Mark Sheet & Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Receipt of Part-payment
- Admit Card of Delhi CET 2020
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Online Registration Slip
- Printout of Choice Filling form
- Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Two photographs
Freezing Of Seats After Every Round
After every round of Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling, if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/ her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for upgradation, he/ she can freeze his/ her allotted seat by clicking the FREEZE OPTION available ONLINE in his/ her account within the specified time period.
Confirmation Of Allotment
After depositing the balance Institutional Fees (ONLINE) candidates can download a final
allotment letter by clicking on the link “Final Allotment Letter” through the official site @ delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in.
To Check Information Bulletin For CET Delhi Counselling 2020 – Click Here
To Register For CET Delhi 2nd Round Counselling 2020 – Click Here (Available Now)
Hope all the information regarding the CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2020 is informative and helpful. So, follow us on Freshers Now to get such updated information.
Delhi CET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the CET Delhi Round 2 Registrations begin?
The Delhi CET Counselling Registration for Round 2 started on 10th October 2020.
What is the release date of the Delhi CET 1st Round Provisional Allotment Letter?
9th October 2020 is the release date of the Delhi CET 1st Round Provisional Allotment Letter.
How to register for Delhi CET Counselling 2020?
Candidates have to visit the official site @ https://delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in/ to get registered for Delhi CET Counselling 2020.
Is the Delhi CET 2020 1st Round Result Released?
No, the Delhi CET 2020 1st Round Result is not yet released.