Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 | 2nd Round Registration, Seat Allotment, Schedule (Out): From this article, candidates can get the latest information on Delhi ITI Counselling 2021. The higher authorities of the Directorate of Training and Technical Education have announced the Delhi ITI 2nd Admission Counselling 2021 Choice Filling from 2nd October 2021 To 3rd October 2021. Applicants who are waiting for the Delhi ITI Counselling Schedule 2021 need to read this entire article. Also, aspirants can get more information on Delhi ITI Seat Allotment 2021, and steps to register for the Delhi ITI 2021 Counselling from the below sections.
- 1 Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 – Details
- 2 Delhi ITI Counselling Schedule 2021
- 3 Delhi ITI 2nd Admission Counselling 2021 – Procedure
- 4 Delhi ITI Seat Allotment 2021
- 5 How To Register For Delhi ITI 2nd Admission Counselling 2021?
Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 – Details
|Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 | 2nd Round Registration, Seat Allotment, Schedule|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Directorate of Training and Technical Education (DTTE)|
|Course||All ITI Programs|
|Choice Filling/ Reshuffling of trades/ ITI||2nd October 2021 to 3rd October 2021|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
Delhi ITI Counselling Schedule 2021
|Reshuffling of trades/ ITI||2nd October 2021 to 3rd October 2021|
|Publish of SECOND Round Seat Allotment Result||8th October 2021|
|SECOND round Reporting as per allotted seat list||11th October 2021 to 13th October 2021|
|Second Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates)||11th October 2021 to 15th October 2021|
Delhi ITI 2nd Admission Counselling 2021 – Procedure
- Generation of application number and password.
- Filling of information as asked.
- Documents Uploading
- The candidate needs to upload all the documents as asked in the portal. If the portal asks for uploading some document that is not relevant to the candidate then the candidate should write “Name of The document” is “NOT APPLICABLE” on a white sheet, SIGN and
upload its PDF.
- If the certificate is not available to the candidate due to genuine reason, then the candidate should give an undertaking stating
a) His/ her correct information.
b) Reason for not uploading the certificate.
c) Candidate would submit his/ her certificate at the time of admission and nonsubmission of certificate at the time of admission would lead to cancellation of admission and removal of the candidate from further counseling.”
And upload a self-attested copy of an Undertaking in PDF format.
- It is at the discretion of ITI/ DTTE whether to accept the undertaking or file an objection. The candidate needs to remove it within the stipulated time for participating in Online Admission.
- Registration Fee Payment.
- ITI officials will preliminary check the information provided by the candidate and may compare it with uploaded documents. If an official is satisfied by the information provided/ or the candidate is given some relaxation in providing information till later date/ or till admission then the candidate’s details will be verified.
- If the discrepancy is found, it will be communicated to the candidate through SMS/ e-mail. Any discrepancy/ incorrectness/ nonsubmission of information/ hiding of information may lead to objection during verification and non-removal of objection by the candidate within stipulated time/ end of verification would lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to get the discrepancy removed.
- After verification, the candidate should check his/ her verification status on Online Admission Portal. SMS/ email may be sent to the candidate regarding the same, but nonreceipt of SMS/ email regarding the same would not be an excuse for non-removal of objection by the candidates so candidates are advised to regularly check their status by logging on to the online admission portal.
- After verification candidates need to fill his/ her ITI/ Trade choices within the stipulated time of choice filling.
- It is advised that the candidate should make a list of trades/ ITI choices beforehand in preference order as per Performa.
- After filling the choices, the candidate must save the filled choices and thereafter “Lock” Filled choices.
Rank Generation and Objection filing
- Tentative rank List Generation: The candidate must thoroughly check his/ her details in the online list displayed on the website.
- Objection Filing by the candidate: if the candidate finds any discrepancy then he/ she must send a mail regarding same on email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject” Objection filing/ Application Number/ Name of Candidate).
- Final Rank List Generation: Final rank list will be displayed after incorporating the valid correction. The candidate must note his rank for future reference.
Delhi ITI Seat Allotment 2021
The candidate should be careful while filling in the following details as these details would be used for calculating his/ her rank and for allotment of seats. If any erroneous/ incorrect information is later found, it could lead to cancellation of seat allotted to the candidate and other necessary actions may be taken against him/ her as deemed fit by the ITI/ CAO/ DTTE.
- Qualifying Board of the candidate.
- Candidates qualifying Marks/ Grade.
- State of Candidate.
- DUAL category candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Category of the candidate.
- Sub Category of the candidate.
How To Register For Delhi ITI 2nd Admission Counselling 2021?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site of the Directorate of Training and Technical Education @ itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page, you can see the “Login Counselling 2021” tab.
- Click on that tab.
- Enter the details, and click on the sign-in option.
- Then the complete Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 Registration page will appear.
- Fill in the details, and choose the colleges.
- Download the Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 Registration and Choice Filling form.
|Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For Delhi ITI Counselling 2021
|To Check Delhi ITI Counselling 2021 Information Brochure
We advise all the applied candidates to keep in touch with us @ Freshers Now and get the latest updates on Delhi ITI Counselling 2021.