Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 @ mcc.nic.in | Delhi NEET-UG Registration (Started), Dates, Seat Allotment: Through this website, aspirants can get the details of the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Process along with Delhi State Quota NEET UG Counselling 2020. Moreover, the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 for Admissions into (MBBS/ BDS) 2020-21 is started on 28th October 2020. As of now, MCC (Medical Council Committee) officials are the conducting body of Delhi NEET Counselling. And the final date to apply for Delhi NEET UG MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020 is 2nd November 2020. Well, the direct link of the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process is shared at the bottom of the page.
- 1 Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview
- 2 Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Important Dates
- 3 Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Eligibility
- 4 Eligibility Condition for Delhi UG NEET 2020 State Quota
- 5 Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Reservation
- 6 Documents Needed For Delhi NEET Counselling 2020
- 7 How To Apply For Delhi NEET Counselling 2020?
- 8 Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview
|Delhi NEET Counselling Schedule 2020 | Registration Process|
|Name Of The Organization||MCC (Medical Council Committee)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Registration Process||28th October 2020 To 2nd November 2020|
|Choice Filling||28th October 2020 To 2nd November 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result (Round 1)||5th November 2020|
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Important Dates
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Eligibility
- The counseling for 15% AIQ is domicile free.
- The eligibility conditions for the internal quota is given by the colleges/institutes, MCC has no role to play in determining the eligibility conditions for the internal quota of the Central Universities/Institutes.
- The Candidate is requested to go through the eligibility conditions before applying for the internal quota of the Central Universities/Institutes and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If any Candidate at any stage of the counselling process is found to have furnished any incorrect/ wrong information with regard to his/her eligibility condition, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled for the further rounds of the counselling and the security deposit shall be forfeited.
- Reservation of seats under PWD Category has been increased from 3% to 5% in
Central Universities and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the
regulations of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. For a range of
- Candidates who want to avail 5% PwD reservation in UG seats of Govt./ Central
medical institutions should obtain a Disability certificate as per 21 Benchmark
Disabilities are given under RPWD Act 2016, from the designated disability centers
as per the list enclosed as ANNEXURE- 2. The certificate issued by any other
hospital/ board will not be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to read Chapter 5 of the NEET-UG, 2020 Bulletin/ Prospectus, and instructions available on the NTA Website regarding Caste and PWD Certificate carefully. In case the candidate fails to produce a proper Caste (and PWD, if applicable) certificate at the allotted Medical/ Dental College then he/ she will not be permitted to join the allotted Medical/ Dental College (allotted seat will be cancelled) and his/her category can be changed at the time of admission in the college/ institute, if otherwise eligible for changed category.
Eligibility Condition for Delhi UG NEET 2020 State Quota
- The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st
December 2020. The candidates completing the age of 17 years on 1st January 2021
or later will not be eligible for admission, i.e the candidate must be born on or before
- To become eligible for 85% Delhi Quota, the candidate must have passed 11th and
12th standard examination under 10+2 system conducted by CBSE/ Indian School
certificate examination/ Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi or any other equivalent
an examination from a recognized school situated within the NCT of Delhi only.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will be eligible for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses under 85% Delhi Quota provided their study center and the examination Center was within the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCTD) and they must upload a certificate from the controlling authority of Patrachar Vidyalaya/ NIOS in this regard.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Reservation
The reservation policy of the Central Government is as followed:
- S.C.- 15%
- S.T.- 7.5%
- O.B.C.- 27% (Non-Creamy Layer) as per the central list
- PwD- 5% Horizontal Reservation
- EWS- 10%
- There will be reservation for C.W. Candidates. Candidates are advised to
check their eligibility and the rules thereof with the DU before applying for
the said reservation.
- The roster on the 15% AIQ seats shall be applied by the MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- For the 85% seats of the Internal quota of DU, the DU will apply the roster and send
the same to the MCC of DGHS, MoHFW for allotment for which the MCC shall
not be held liable if any discrepancy arises.
Documents Needed For Delhi NEET Counselling 2020
- NEET Result 2020
- NEET 2020 admit card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Demand draft of Rs 1,000
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate, if applicable
- OCI Card for Overseas Citizens of India
- Following certificates from the school will be required:
- The school is situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- School is recognized by CBSE/ COISC/ Jamia Millia Islamia
- School is conducting regular classes
- A candidate who has conducted regular classes for Class 11 and Class 12
- Aadhaar card
- A person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate, if required
- Father’s SC/ ST/ OBC certificate, if applicable
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Character certificate issued by the principal of school last attended
How To Apply For Delhi NEET Counselling 2020?
- Move on to the official site @ mcc.nic.in
- Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) home page will be opened.
- Then to the left corner, the Registration link will be shown.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the details asked.
- And then click on the submit button.
- Later on, log in and fill the Application Form.
- Pay the amount asked and submit the Form.
To Apply For Delhi NEET Counselling 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 Information Brochure: Click Here
Keep visiting our website Freshers Now to get more updates about Delhi NEET Counselling 2020. Thank You…!!!
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 started?
Yes, the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 is started.
Who conducts Delhi NEET Counselling 2020?
The officials of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) are conducting Delhi NEET Counselling 2020.
What is the last date to apply for Delhi NEET Counselling 2020?
The last date to apply for Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 is 2nd November 2020.
Where can I apply for Delhi NEET Counselling 2020?
Aspirants can apply for Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 through the official site @ mcc.nic.in and also from our website Freshers Now.