Delhi Ration Card @ www.nfs.delhi.gov.in | e-Ration Card Status, Apply Online Link, Eligibility Criteria, New Card Process: The Delhi government had announced that the NFS Delhi Ration card is essential for the Delhi people as an important document for their life. This document helps people to get food material at affordable and very low prices. This was announced by the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Department.
NFS Delhi Ration Card is an essential document to be used as an address proof while applying for other documents such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc. Here we provide you the required information regarding Delhi Ration Card on our website below. The Delhi Ration Card can be very useful to the poor people of Delhi during this lockdown period as these food materials are available at the low costs.
- 1 Delhi Ration Card – Overview
- 2 Delhi Ration Card Types
- 3 Advantages – NFS Delhi Ration Card
- 4 Delhi Ration Card Eligibility Criteria For Permanent Card
- 5 Documents Required To Apply for New Delhi Ration Card
- 6 How To Apply for Temporary Delhi Ration Card?
- 7 Process To Track e-Ration Card Status
- 8 How To Download Delhi E-Ration Card?
- 9 Delhi Ration Card – Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi Ration Card – Overview
|Scheme Name||Delhi Ration Card|
|Authorized By||Delhi Government|
|Department Name||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Types of Ration Cards||APL, BPL, AAY, AY|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Official Website||ration.jantasamvad.org/ration or www.nfs.delhi.gov.in|
Delhi Ration Card Types
There were 4 types of Delhi Ration Card. So, go through and check the details.
1. BPL Cards – Below Poverty Line
BPL is the Below Poverty Line ration card. This ration card can be issued to the families who are under the poverty line. The government of Delhi provides you the required commodities and food-grains at low and affordable prices.
2. APL Cards – Above Poverty Line
This APL type of ration card is known to be the Above Poverty Line ration cards. This type of ration card will be issued to the families who are above the poverty line and below the middle class. To the people who hold the APL category of ration cards, the government of Delhi is not liable to issue essentials of food at subsidized prices.
3. AAY Cards – Antyodaya Yojana
This type of Antyodaya Yojana can be given to the people who are financially weaker than other classes of people. The government bears all the prizes and provides them the commodities at very low prices.
4. AY Cards – Annapurna Yojana
This card is known to be the Annapurna Yojana ration card. Under this category, the people will get 10 kg of food grains every month free of cost. People who are the age of more than 65 years and who have no earnings are eligible to access this AY category ration card.
Advantages – NFS Delhi Ration Card
- The Delhi ration card can be used as an address proof in the case when you have applied for the other documents like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License.
- Through this scheme of Delhi Ration card, the government is helping low-income families.
- The applicants of this ration card can get the food items at a cheaper price for their family to spend their life.
- The accessors of this ration card can appeal also for the other schemes of the Delhi government.
- All categories of the people access to this ration card based on the categories of BPL, APL, AY, AAY.
- During this lockdown due to coronavirus, the government of the Delhi had provided the temporary Ration Card E-Coupon to the underlying families.
Delhi Ration Card Eligibility Criteria For Permanent Card
- Initially, the permanent citizens of Delhi are eligible for the new ration card.
- No old ration cards are encouraged for the new ration card application.
- In order to apply for the APL and BPL category ration card, the applicant must produce the income proof.
- The recently married people need to apply for the new ration card.
- To apply for the AY Card, the applicant should not get earnings from other sources such as pension and other else and the age should be more than 65 years.
Documents Required To Apply for New Delhi Ration Card
- Passport size photos of each member of the family
- Aadhar proof each member of that family
- Electricity Bills
- Telephone Bill
- Bank passbook
- House rent receipt
How To Apply for Temporary Delhi Ration Card?
- Go to the official Website @ https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/.
- Then there will appear the “Apply for the Temporary Ration Card” and click on it.
- It will take you to the Temporary Ration Card Web Portal.
- Enter your mobile and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you will receive the OTP and verify your registered mobile number.
- Then, Click on the “New Form” link.
- Fill all the details in form appeared on the screen carefully.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- As the last step, you will receive a unique form number, submit it at the raion card center.
- Finally, take a copy of the document submitted for future reference.
Process To Track e-Ration Card Status
- Visit the official portal of the Delhi Ration Card @ nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on the “Citizen’s Corner” on the right side of the home page.
- Then, click on the “Track Food Security Application” by searching.
- After that, enter your information on the new page.
- Then, finally, you need to enter about New Ration Card Number, Old ration number of the Candidate, Application ID of NFS and the
- Citizen ID, Aadhar Card number of the applicant.
How To Download Delhi E-Ration Card?
- Visit the official website @ https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Citizen’s Corner” which appears on the right side of the screen.
- Then, click on the E-Ration Card link – https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx
- Now, enter your details of Ration card number, Name of the head of the family, Aadhar number of the head of the home, Year of birth of the Head of the home, Registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, You can download the E-Ration Card on the system.
- Take a copy of it for future references.
To Check Delhi Ration Card Details: Click Here (Available Now)
If you want to get more details on Delhi Ration Card, then you can visit our portal at Freshers Now.
Delhi Ration Card – Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Delhi e-Ration Card?
Candidates can download the e-Ration Card by visiting the official site @ https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx. Or, check FreshersNow to get the direct downloading link.
What are the modes to apply for Delhi Ration Card?
Both Online/ Offline process will be available to apply for Delhi Ration Card.
What are the documents required to apply for the Delhi Ration Card?
Passport size photos of all family members, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card of all family members, Electricity bills, Telephonic bill, House rent receipt, Bank passbook.
When does the New NFS Delhi Ration Card will be issued?
The new ration card will be issued after 15 days of the successful verification of the documents.
What is the official website to check the NFS Delhi Ration Card Details?
The official website to check the Delhi Ration Card Details is nfs.delhi.gov.in.