Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 – 20 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ du.ac.in or chemistry.du.ac.in: Are you guys are looking for Faculty Jobs? If yes, you are in the right place. The officials of the University of Delhi have released the notification for 20 Guest Faculty openings under the Department of Chemistry. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from an Indian University are suitable for the Delhi University Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 notification.
Aspirants can get a direct link for the Delhi University Application Form 2021 and the official notification pdf file in the below section of this article. Moreover, 11th October 2021 is the last date for accepting the Delhi University Guest Faculty Application Form. For more updated information, bookmark (CTRL+D) this page to visit regularly.
- 1 Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 – 20 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 Delhi University Guest Faculty Vacancies
- 3 University of Delhi Assistant Professor Education Qualification
- 4 Delhi University Guest Faculty Salary
- 5 DU Guest Faculty Selection Process
- 6 Steps To Apply For Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- 7 Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 – 20 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||University of Delhi|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|Number of Posts||20 Posts|
|Closing Date||11th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening Test and Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Official Site||du.ac.in or chemistry.du.ac.in|
|★★You Can Also Check★★|
|Delhi University Recruitment Notification||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|Assistant Professor Jobs|
Delhi University Guest Faculty Vacancies
|Category||Number of Posts|
University of Delhi Assistant Professor Education Qualification
- Academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject (Chemistry) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC or CSIR.
Delhi University Guest Faculty Salary
For the post of Guest Faculty will be paid an honorarium of Rs.1500/- per lecture, subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per month as per the UGC norm.
DU Guest Faculty Selection Process
- Screening Test
Steps To Apply For Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- Candidates need to visit the official site @ du.ac.in.
- The home page of the University of Delhi will be displayed.
- Click on the important links then Jobs & Opportunities and then select Departments.
- Search for the Advt for Assistant Professor on Guest Faculty basis – Department of Chemistry.
- Open the notification and read the instructions and apply for the post.
- To apply candidates need to open the chemistry department website @ chemistry.du.ac.in.
- Scroll down the page click on Advt for Guest Faculty – Application form.
- Candidates need to apply before the closing date.
Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 – Important Link|
|To verify the Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021 Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021||Click Here|
The above content was given accurately for the sake of candidates, if have any doubts regarding the Delhi University Guest Faculty Jobs 2021, check the official notification which is available in the above sections. Keep on visiting this site @ Freshersnow.com for more updated information about the notification.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|