Searching for Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive? then you have landed the exact place to find out the complete information. Dell is hiring a large number of fresher students across India. In addition to this, the Dell Recruitment Team is looking for talented and skilled candidates. The Candidates who are willing to apply for this Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive can now register through the online process. 2018, 2019 Passed Outs can utilize this wonderful opportunity to get placed in Dell Company.
Also, we have given the registration link at below section. Furthermore, there are Dell Recruitment drives, Dell Walkins, Dell Off-Campus drives are available for the skillful candidates. Therefore Dell Off-Campus drives are now conducted in main cities like Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Maharastra etc. Hence, the contenders who are willing to apply this job have to read our entire article to register through the following registration link.
- 1 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Dell Job Openings 2018-2019 For Freshers
- 1.3 Why Dell?
- 1.4 Dell Careers
- 1.5 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.7 Dell Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.8 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Test Pattern
- 1.9 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.10 Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019
In addition to this, Dell is now offering a great opportunity to fill up the vacant seats with the talented candidates across India. Apply for Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Through the official website @ www.dell.com or you can apply through this post. Furthermore, the candidates who are willing to apply for this job have to meet the eligibility criteria.
From the below sections you can check out the entire overview related to eligibility criteria details. And, getting placed in Dell is a great deal. Aspirants should prepare well to clear this interview. Furthermore, the aspirants need to register for the drive to apply for this job. In addition to this, the graduates and postgraduates are eligible for this Dell Off-Campus 2108-2019 drive.
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Role||Network engineer, Software Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Aspirants who are not eligible for the job role are should not attend the interview according to the company norms and conditions. To clear your doubts the aspirants need to read the entire article up to the bottom. Therefore, the candidates whose resume gets a select mark will be offering a golden chance to attend the Dell Walkins, Dell Off-Campus drives. Therefore, the candidates who get a select mark will be called for the interview. Furthermore, only some of the aspirants are able to grab a job. In addition to this, the candidates who are good at their communication skills will be attending the next round ie., HR round.
Dell Job Openings 2018-2019 For Freshers
In the HR Interview, the candidate is going to attend the face-to-face interview with the managing director. Therefore, the aspirants who are selected will be offered a call letter. Where the call letter consists of Name of the candidate, salary details, Location, and the job role. There are many job roles to apply for, Business Analyst, Software Trainee, Trainee Engineer, Web developer, System Support Engineer, Network Engineer etc. Aspirants who are willing to join Dell have to register on the official website.
You Can Also Check: ★ Dell Syllabus
Dell (Dell Inc) is an American Multinational Computer Technology Company which its headquarters is located in Texas. The Dell manufactures, sells and repairs personal computers (PC’s), servers, computer software, cameras, network switches, computer peripherals etc. In addition to this, Dell is known for its ” supply chain management ” and “e-commerce ” which is manufacturing own personal companies through different technologies. Dell has 1% shares when compared to IBM (5%) and Apple (8.2%). Furthermore, Dell is a network software company where it manufactures smartphone, peripherals, televisions, Switches and all Electrical appliances. It is headquartered in Round Rock in Texas. To find more details keep on reading our article.
In brief, the Dell is a member of the Dell Technologies family of brands, there are endless rewards and challenges. Furthermore, there are many opportunities across the globe. It provides a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. IT also provides a culture that foster innovation, values, and a diverse and exclusive workplace. Therefore, they are made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers.
You Can Also Check: ★ Dell Placement Papers
Dell is a mixture of sales, marketing, supply chain, engineering, finance, law, management, operations, human resources and much more. Dell also offers internships for undergraduates and many more inclusive technologies which can improve your knowledge. In addition to this, Dell supports the continuous growth in the career. And, rotation programs for the new hiring graduates. They strive to provide the best careers and best offers to the employees. Therefore, to get placed in such Efficient company one needs to register for the job.
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to, apply for Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 an individual should meet the eligibility criteria. Therefore, the contenders need to check the following profiles in order to meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, to get the place in a topmost MNC an individual should have the following qualities.
And to get the place in Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive an individual to have to meet the eligibility criteria and as well as the marks criteria given below.
- The students of B.E/BTech/MTech/MCA/MBA should have 60% in their 10th standard, Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The candidates of all the above-mentioned categories are eligible for this drive.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years.
Furthermore, there should be no backlogs. Hence, the candidate has to clear the backlogs during their graduation itself.
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
The aspirants need to have the following skills to qualify Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 are given below.
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.
Dell Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
In summary, the selection process is as similar to other IT Industries. Not only written test, technical and HR but also there is a group discussion round. The Dell is conducting following are the rounds in the Dell Off-Campus drive, Dell walk-ins, and Dell recruitment process.
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Test Pattern
Before attending for the Dell Online Aptitude Test all the contenders should check the Test Pattern by getting an overview of Examination Pattern. Moreover, to help the candidates in their preparation time we had tried our level best and shared the entire Test Pattern. So, take a look at this section and check the Exam Pattern for Online Test which is conducted by the Dell.
- English Language, Technical, Analytical Ability, and Quantitative Ability are the subjects that covered in Dell Online Aptitude Test
- The English Language consists of 15 Questions. Technical consists of 40 Questions. Analytical Ability consists of 15 Questions. Quantitative Ability carries 20 Questions
- The Time Duration of the Online Aptitude Test is 60 Minutes. So, all the contenders must and should finish their Online Test in 1 Hour.
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
Therefore, the students who meet the eligibility criteria and the person who is willing to joining the company needs to carry the following documents with them.
- Updated Resume
- Academic Certificates
- Id proofs( Adhaar card, PAN card, Id card
Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- First of all, candidates have to visit the Dell official website @ www.dell.com.
- Click on “Dell Careers” option
- You need to click on job opportunities
- Candidates can choose their suitable position
- Before committing to apply must read the job description once
- After that hit on Apply button
- Fill the required details in the online application form
- Upload the required documents
- At last click on “Submit Resume” button and take a print out for future reference.
To apply for Dell Off Campus 2018-2019: Click Here
In conclusion to this, if you don’t want to miss such a great opportunity you need to register for Dell Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers and Online Registration. For more updates stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com