DesignTech Walkin Drive 2019: Aspirants waiting for the role of Design Engineer from Mechanical Department can directly attend the DesignTech Walkin Interview on 23rd February 2019. Also, Freshers having B.E, B.Tech (Mechanical) Degree are eligible for DesignTech Design Engineer Jobs. The Company pays best in the industry for the selected candidates in the Walkin. Also, this is a very good chance for the candidates waiting for the Jobs In Belagavi. So, aspirants can go through the entire post to know some other details like Eligibility Criteria, Job description and skills required.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
DesignTech Walkin Drive 2019 – Important Details
|Company Name||DesignTech Systems|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
DesignTech Walkin – Particulars
- Walkin Date: 23rd February 2019
- Timings Of Interview: 10:00 AM To 4:00 PM
- Application Last Date: 22nd February 2019
Jain College of Engineering,
599/2, T.S. Nagar,
Hunchanhatti Road Macche,
Belagavi – 590014,
★ For More Details Of DesignTech Walkin Drive 2019: Click Here
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical) candidates are eligible for the DesignTech Design Engineer Jobs
- Aspirants completed their BE, B.Tech in the years (i.e., 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 pass outs) candidates are eligible.
- Candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere across India.
- Should be flexible with the Shift system (such as Night Shifts).
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Skills Required – Software
Candidate should be able to work on any software and any domain. Some of them are given below.
- CAD: AutoCad, CATIA, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, CREO, Unigraphics (UG-NX), etc
- CAE: HyperMesh, Ansys
- Candidates attended the interview drive earlier need not apply again.
- Please do not apply with year down/ year drop in BE/ B.Tech.
DesignTech Systems is headquartered in Pune and has offices in 7 other cities in India in addition to two offices in USA and Canada. The company offers packages in CAD/ CAE and Product Life Cycle Management to the SME Segment. DesignTech aims to cross revenues of Rs 1bn by March 2014 and expects to grow that by 100% in the subsequent three years. Besides CAD/ CAM/ CAE and PLM sector, DesignTech also offers services for the Healthcare IT segment. The Asclepius Clinic, a hospital information management software produced by the company helps in work flow management and configurations in hospitals.
It is widely used by medical practitioners and doctors, helping them do affordable healthcare management. The DesignTech CAD academy, a training vertical of the company is the authorized training and education partner of Siemens India Inc. and Altair Engineering, providing training on all their CAD/ CAM/ CAE and PLM suites of solutions.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Crucial Documents To Carry For DesignTech Walkin Interview
- Applicants are asked to carry all the essential certificates and the xerox copies for DesignTech Design Engineer Jobs.
- Candidates need to carry Latest Passport size photos along with the updated Resume along with you.
- Candidate must be familiar with Government issued ID like Aadhaar, Driving license, Voter Id etc which is much more important while attending for DesignTech Walkin Interview.
Also, You Can Refer Similar Job Updates
Hence, all the details of DesignTech Walkin Drive 2019 are clearly mentioned in this post. Also, check for latest job updates by following Freshers Now.