DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 – 423 MO Posts, Salary, Application Form – health.punjab.gov.in: The officials of the Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has announced the DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. In this latest Punjab Health Department Vacancies, the Medical Officer (Specialist) posts count is 423. Aspirants whoever is interested in the DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Vacancy can directly attend the DHFW Punjab MO Walkin on 11th December 2021. While the last date to download the DHFW Punjab Application Form is 9th December 2021 and are requested to submit their documents at the below-provided address.
Further, from the following sections aspirants can have full-fledged information about the DHFW Punjab MO Salary, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Walkin Venue details, etc., All these have been made available below.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 – 423 MO Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|No. of Posts||423 Posts|
|Last Date To Download the Application Form||9th December 2021|
|Walkin Date & Time||11th December 2021, From 10:00 AM Onwards|
Punjab Health Department MO Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Name of the Speciality||No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Anesthesia||88|
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)|
- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Between 18 and 37 years as of 1st January 2021|
DHFW Punjab MO Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Rs.53,100/-|
DHFW Punjab MO Walkin Date
Interested & eligible c candidates can directly attend the Walk-In-Interview on 11th December 2021, From 10:00 AM Onwards. While attending the Interview don’t forget to carry the original documents. The venue details have been provided below.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.600/-
- The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of State Health Society Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
How To Attend the DHFW Punjab Walkin?
- First & foremost do open the official website @ health.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment tab.
- And now, you can find the notice about “Walk-In-Interview for MO Specialist”
- Click on that link.
- And then go through the entire notification.
- If eligible, download the application form.
- Fill it and then do remember that the Last Date For the Receipt of the Application is 9th December 2021.
- Further, attend the Walkin on 11th December 2021 respectively.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 – Notification, Application Form, Walkin Venue, Address
|DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Walkin Venue||Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh|
|Address to submit the Application Forms||At the Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh (Room No. 224)|
Hope this article has helped you guys in gaining full details about this latest job update. For more job-related articles keep checking our Freshersnow.com website daily.