Higher Officials from DHL have accompanied an awesome chance of DHL Walkin Interview to enlist possibility for Data Entry Operator Job Role. So, all the Graduated candidates from New Delhi with 0 – 5 years experience in the applicable field can quickly get all the data introduced here on this Freshers Jobs page. Look down further of this DHL New Delhi Walkin Interview article to get a more detailed information.
To ensure that you achieve the scene for DHL New Delhi Walkins to get a job as Data Entry Operator. Furthermore, DHL Walkin Interview In New Delhi will be on 16th November 2018. Additionally, look at different particulars with respect to the Jobs in New Delhi from the below segments of this page. To know more latest details about DHL Walkin Interview aspirants can go through this article completely.
Information Regarding DHL Walkin Interview 2018
|Company Name||DHL Supply Chain India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A|
|Functional Area||Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||Courier, Transportation, Freight, Warehousing|
Candidates don’t miss this superb chance to get set in DHL as a Data Entry Operator. If you want to crack the Interview rounds for DHL New Delhi Walkins? At that point, you should plan hard to check with the assistance of these Placement Papers. Job aspirants can likewise look at the Interview Questions for DHL New Delhi walkin. Additionally, have a look at this article entirely about the DHL New Delhi Walkins. Keep on browsing our web portal Freshersnow daily. We insist you the absolute data about all other walkins across India.
You can also Check: Interview Questions
Job Description For DHL Walkin Interview
- This is Office based role
- Job aspirants should be suitable in English, Hindi & Marathi or any other regional language
- The person will be working on the system into Transport Management software (TMS) training will be given.
- A role is into System Updation (ESP updation)
- Candidates must have excellent English communication skills required
- Should be ok with rotational shifts (including night shifts)
- Working on Excel (knowledge of pivot tables, lookups added advantage)
- Freshers with excellent communication skills and those who are willing to do rotational shifts may also come for an interview.
DHL Supply Chain is a division of Deutsche Post DHL and is associated with DHL Express. Headquartered in Bonn, Deutsche Post has 510,000 employees. The Supply Chain division includes two specialty units – Supply Chain and Williams Lea Tag. In the Supply Chain business, DHL gives contract coordinations arrangements along the whole store network for clients from a wide assortment of segments. Williams Lea Tag, with central command in London, UK, is a worldwide supplier of business process outsourcing and an expert in corporate data arrangements, the administration of organizations’ data and correspondence
In 2016, DHL Supply Chain was principally contending in vital Life Sciences and Healthcare, Automotive and Technology areas of the market. The Automotive area, with its Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) benefit, has been moving to China, India, and Mexico as those nations end up a noteworthy vehicle and parts manufacturers. In Canadian and USA markets DHL Supply Chain worked under the name Exel until January 2016.
How To Apply For DHL Walkin Interview
Walkin Date: 16th November 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 A.M onwards
DHL Walkin Interview Interview Venue
DHL Supply Chain, C 53, Okhla Phase 2, New Delhi – 110020
Required Certificates For DHL Walkin Interview
- All the candidates should carry the latest updated Resume
- Essential Educational Documents
- Any Government ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Job aspirants should have most recent Passport size photos
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
To fetch the complete details about DHL Walkin Interview candidates can check out our web portal Freshersnow.com daily.