DHSGSU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019 @ dhsgsu.ac.in (Librarian, Director Physical Education, Deputy Librarian, Senior System Analyst, Assistant Registrar, Networking Administrator, PRO, SO, Nursing Officer, Security Officer, Horticulturist, PS, Asst Statistical Officer, PA, Physiotherapist, Accompanist, Semi Professional Assistant, Pharmacist, Technician Pathology, Sanitary Inspector, Security Inspector, Section Cutter, Sanitary Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Attendant): Candidates who had applied for 106 Non Teaching posts can check the hall ticket and exam date details from this post. The board of Dr. Harisingh Gour University (DHSGSU) will release the DHSGSU Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2019 tentatively in November 2019.
On this page, the DHSGSU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019 download link has been inserted for you. If the officials release the admit card, we will update the below link. From that link, you can easily download the DHSGSU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2019. And the exam will be conducted in the month of November 2019 (Tentatively). So keep in touch with this page and get the daily updates on the admit card.
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019 | OverView
|DHSGSU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019 | Check LDC, Laboratory Attendant & Other Posts Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Dr. Harisingh Gour University (DHSGSU)|
|Post Name||Librarian, Director Physical Education, Deputy Librarian, Senior System Analyst, Assistant Registrar, Networking Administrator, Public Relation Officer (PRO), Section Officer (SO), Nursing Officer, Security Officer, Horticulturist, Private Secretary (PS), Assistant Statistical Officer, Personal Assistant (PA), Physiotherapist, Accompanist (Tabla), Semi Professional Assistant, Pharmacist, Technician Pathology, Sanitary Inspector, Security Inspector, Section Cutter, Sanitary Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Laboratory Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||106 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Details Present On DHSGSU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2019
After downloading the DHSGSU Admit Card 2019, check the below details.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Examination
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Date & Time of the Test
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Category of the Contender
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Exam Date 2019
The officials of the Dr. Harisingh Gour University (DHSGSU) are scheduling to conduct the exam in November 2019 (Tentatively) for 106 Non-Teaching posts of Advt no: R/A-NT/2019/004. Candidates who had applied for Non-Teaching posts should check the exam date after downloading the DHSGSU Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2019 and proceed for the exam. You can download the admit card with the help of the below-given link. Sure this hall ticket link will be uploaded quickly after released by the officials. Till then, refer to this article without fail.
Original Need For DHSGSU Non-Teaching Exam 2019
Candidates have to carry any one of the below given original proofs for the written test.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download DHSGSU Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2019
- Initially move to the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour University (DHSGSU) @ dhsgsu.ac.in.
- The home page of the DHSGSU appears on the screen.
- Click on the Admit Card tab which is on the top of the main page.
- Search for the link related to download the DHSGSU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2019.
- Click on that DHSGSU LDC, Laboratory Attendant & Other Post Admit Card 2019 download link.
- Enter the registration number, password and date of birth of the candidate and click on the submit button.
- Download the DHSGSU Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Take the hard copy for the written test.
To Download DHSGSU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In November 2019)
To get any other information regarding the DHSGSU Non Teaching Admit Card 2019, you can check our site on a regular basis. Press Ctrl+D and bookmark our website Freshers Now to get the latest updates on any exam information.