DJAD 2020 Notification – B.Des, M.Des Registration (Started), Dates, Register Here: DJ Academy of Design (DJAD) officials had released the DJ Academy Entrance Exam 2020 Dates for UG, PG Courses. And the registrations had Started on 15th October 2019. So, candidates who are seeking for B.Des, M.Des courses in Design field must and should need to check this page. Here we have provided all the details of DJAD 2020 on this page. The direct link to apply for DJAD Entrance Exam 2020, DJAD 2020 Notification is attached below.
New Update: DEED 2020 Entrance Exam is postponed to 23rd May 2020 and the Registration Continues As Usual. The Last Date to apply 15th May 2020. So, go with the direct applying link attached below.
So, check the links and then get register for DEED UG, DEED PG Courses. Till now, the officials had announced the exact closing date which is 15th May 2020. So, apply now with the direct link attached below. Consequently, the DJAD 2020 Exam Date is announced. The Entrance Exam For DJAD UG, PG will be conducted on 23rd May 2020. Moreover, you have to submit the filled DJAD 2020 Application Form to the address as mentioned below.
- 1 DJAD 2020 Notification – Overview
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Courses Offered Through DJAD 2020
- 1.3 DJAD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 DJAD 2020 Application Fee
- 1.5 Details On DJAD 2020 Application Form
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Steps To Register For DJAD Entrance Exam 2020 Online
- 1.8 Important Links
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
DJAD 2020 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||DJ Academy of Design (DJAD)|
|Exam Name||DJAD Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date||Started On 15th October 2019|
|Closing Date||UG, PG – 15th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Level Of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Purpose||DJAD Undergraduate program (4 years) is offered in Communication Design – CND, Industrial Design – IND streams, DJAD Postgraduate program (2 years) is offered in Communication Design – CND, Industrial Design – IND, Service Design, Furniture, And Space Design & User Experience Design streams.|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|DJAD Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|DJAD Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|DJAD Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers|
|Particulars||Phase I||Phase II|
|Admission announcement||15th October 2019 (Started)||15th October 2019 (Started)|
|Registration last date||15th May 2020||15th May 2020|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|DEED Online Entrance Test||23rd May 2020||23rd May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Personal Interview||24th May 2020||24th May 2020|
Courses Offered Through DJAD 2020
- Communication Design (CND)
- Industrial Design (IND)
- Industrial Design (ID)
- Communication Design (CD)
- Service Design
- User Experience Design
- Furniture and Space Design
DJAD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UG Design Courses
- DJAD Entrance Exam eligibility criteria for UG course admissions is such that for admission in undergraduate design programs aspirants should have cleared their 10+2 exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates need to be 23 years of age or below (as on June 30, 2019) to secure admission in UG design programs offered at DJ Academy of Design.
- Note: Aspirants who are appearing for their 10+2 exam in March 2020 are also eligible to apply for admission in UG design programs offered at DJ Academy of Design.
PG Design Courses
- The admission in postgraduate design programs states that aspirants need to possess any graduation degree in order to be eligible to apply for admission in PG courses.
- Age Limit: Candidates need to be 20 years of age or above to secure admission in PG design programs offered at DJ Academy of Design.
DJAD 2020 Application Fee
In order to give the DJAD Entrance Exam 2020, the candidates must accompany a demand draft of Rs.2500/- (Charges inclusive of prospectus) drawn in favor of D J Academy of Design payable at Coimbatore.
Details On DJAD 2020 Application Form
- Choose the appropriate course
- Choose Test Center among
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s D.O.B.
- Place of Birth
- Height, Weight, and Blood group
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Details
- Permanent Address
- Educational Information
- Work Experience( if any )
- Special Interests and Skills
- Aptitude( qualities )
- DATE & PLACE
- Signature of Applicants and its Parent
- DJAD Entrance Exam
- Studio Test/ Personal Interview
Steps To Register For DJAD Entrance Exam 2020 Online
- Candidates have to move to the official site of DJ Academy of Design (DJAD) @ djad.in.
- The home page of the organization appears on the screen.
- Further, you can check the dialog box for which you can see the Register Button.
- Click on the DEED UG link if you are applying for B.Des Course.
- Or else, you can click on the DEED PG link to apply for M.Des Course.
- We even suggest you click the below-provided links.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- After that, cross-check your details before submitting the DJAD 2020 Application Form.
- The applicants have to submit the Application Form of DJAD 2020 after filling all the correct and complete details and it will be sent to the candidates through a demand draft on the given address.
Dean, DJ Academy of Design,
Coimbatore – Pollachi Highway,
Othakkalmandapam, Coimbatore – 641032.
To Check DJAD 2020 Notification – UG/ PG: Click Here
To Apply Online – DJAD Entrance Exam For Design (DEED UG – B.Des): Click Here – Available Now
Click Here To Register Online For DJAD Entrance Exam For Design (DEED PG) – M.Des – Available Now
To get the latest information of the DJAD 2020, you can stick on to our Freshers Now or else, you can easily bookmark our page by Ctrl + D.
Frequently Asked Questions
When was the DJAD Registration started?
The registrations had Started on 15th October 2019. Candidates can check FreshersNow to apply for DJAD UG, PG Courses.
When will DJ Academy Of Design conduct DJAD Entrance Exam?
For all B.Des, M.Des Courses, the DJAD Entrance Exam will be conducted on 23rd May 2020.
How to apply for DJAD Exam?
To apply for DJAD Entrance Exam, go to the official site @ djad.in, there you can find the dialogue box click on apply now based on the course you wish to apply for. Or else, you can check Freshers Now to get the detailed applying process.