DLSA Recruitment 2018: District Legal Services Authority has published the latest recruitment notification of Para Legal Volunteer Posts. New Vacancies in Assam Government Jobs. The Offline DLSA Recruitment 2018 application procedure has started and ends on 18th August 2018. So, applicants must hurry up to be a part of District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2018. The candidates who have 10th can apply for the latest DLSA Jobs 2018 for Para Legal Volunteer post. Below are the details regarding DLSA academic qualification, age limit criteria, DLSA salary package details, DLSA application fee and important details. Additionally, check morigaonjudiciary.gov.in to know more details about DLSA Recruitment 2018.
- 1 DLSA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Who Can Apply? @ District Legal Services Authority
- 1.2 DLSA Age Limit For 50 Para Legal Volunteer Posts
- 1.3 Para Legal Volunteer Educational Qualifications Details
- 1.4 morigaonjudiciary.gov.in Important Dates
- 1.5 Application Fee 2018 For 50 Para Legal Volunteer Posts
- 1.6 Para Legal Volunteer Pay Scale Details
- 1.7 DLSA Recruitment 2018 @ Selection Procedure
- 1.8 How To Apply For DLSA Recruitment 2018 For Para Legal Volunteer Post?
DLSA Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking for a job as Para Legal Volunteer such applicants can apply on or before the 18th August 2018. Applied candidates need to appear for the Personal Interview. The shortlisted people will get pay scale from the higher officials. The job location for selected candidates is in Assam State. Stay connected to our site freshersnow and check for the eligibility and then apply for DLSA Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check: Assam PSC Jobs
|Name Of The Organization||District Legal Services Authority|
|Number Of Posts||50 Posts|
|Post Names||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Application Starting Date||01st August 2018 (Started)|
|Application Closing Date||18th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Who Can Apply? @ District Legal Services Authority
- Teachers (including retired Teachers)
- M.S.W Students and Teachers
- Marginalized and vulnerable groups.
- Retired Government Servants and Senior citizens.
- Members of Non-Political Service Oriented NGO’s and Clubs.
- Educated Prisoners with good Behaviour serving long-term sentences in Prisons.
- Anganwadi Workers
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as Lawyers)
- Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups Maithri Sanghrams and other Self-Help Groups including
- Doctors or Physicians
- Any Other Person whom the Morigaon District Legal Services Authority deems fit to be identified as PLV’S.
DLSA Age Limit For 50 Para Legal Volunteer Posts
People who are willing to apply for the DLSA Recruitment 2018 those candidates must have the minimum age as on 01st August 2018. The upper age relaxation for DLSA Jobs will be provided to the reserved category as per the District Legal Services Authority organization norms.
Para Legal Volunteer Educational Qualifications Details
Should possess 10th class, and also candidates should have the capability and mindset to work for the marginalized section of the society.
morigaonjudiciary.gov.in Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply For DLSA Recruitment 2018: 01st August 2018
- End Date To Submit The DLSA Application Form: 18th August 2018
Application Fee 2018 For 50 Para Legal Volunteer Posts
There is no application fee for Para Legal Volunteer Jobs in DLSA Recruitment 2018.
Para Legal Volunteer Pay Scale Details
Candidates who will shortlist in the Personal Interview those people will get the pay scale based as per the company norms.
DLSA Recruitment 2018 @ Selection Procedure
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) will conduct the Selection Procedure for Para Legal Volunteer jobs. The selection process for DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Role is Personal Interview. The authorized officials of the District Legal Services Authority has not yet released the Interview Date.
How To Apply For DLSA Recruitment 2018 For Para Legal Volunteer Post?
- Visit the official portal of the District Legal Services Authority
- Click on the Recruitment which is on the official homepage
- Hit on the Details link that refers to the “Advertisement Order dated 23/07/2018 for selection of PLV (Para-Legal Volunteer) for District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon.“
- Open that link and read the Advertisement carefully.
- If it suits your profile, then start filling the application form in the prescribed manner
- Enter all the valid and mandatory details like educational qualification and personal details
- Paste the latest passport size photograph and attach the certificates.
- After completion of filling send the application form to the below-mentioned address on or before the end date that is 18th August 2018.
Officer Of The Secretary,
District Legal Services Authority,
Download DLSA Recruitment 2018 For Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies: Click Here