DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018: Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur has announced latest job openings from qualified candidates for the Field Worker/ Technician-III, Data Entry Operator Grade – B, Upper Division Clerk. All the applied candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview. Overall there should be a total number of 24 vacancies. The candidates may attend for DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Walkin interview on 01st September 2018. All the important details like dmrcjodhpur.nic.in educational qualifications, DMRC pay scale, Selection process, Age limit, etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity for all the job seekers to work in the Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur.
You Can Also Check: LIC HFL Recruitment
- 1 DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 About the Desert Medicine Research Centre Vacancies
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications @ DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Age Limit For 24 Field Worker, DEO Jobs
- 1.4 DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Age Relaxation
- 1.5 General Instructions
- 1.6 Pay Scale For 24 Desert Medicine Research Centre Jobs
- 1.7 Selection Process For 24 Field Worker, DEO Vacancies
- 1.8 Important Dates For DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Steps To Apply For DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018?
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Organization||Desert Medicine Research Centre|
|Number Of Posts||24 Posts|
|Post Names||Field Worker/ Technician-III, Data Entry Operator Grade – B, Upper Division Clerk|
|Walkin Interview Date||1st September 2018|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
About the Desert Medicine Research Centre Vacancies
- Field Worker – 20 posts
- Data Entry Operator – 02 posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 02 posts
Educational Qualifications @ DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- Field Worker – Candidates should pass 12th standard, DMLT, B.Sc (Life Science) with relevant experience
- Data Entry Operator – People who are interested to apply for DMRC latest jobs openings that candidate must have 12th Pass or 02 years experience in EDP Work
- Upper Division Clerk – Job seekers should have 12th Class or Graduation with relevant experience
You Can Also Check: Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment
Age Limit For 24 Field Worker, DEO Jobs
- Field Worker/ Technician-III – Candidates must have a minimum of 30 years
- Data Entry Operator Grade – B – Must have 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk – People must and should have 28 years of age limit
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Age Relaxation
The DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only and also as per Government Rules. Moreover, the age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Candidates possessing the above mentioned qualifications may attend for Walkin Interview at DMRC Campus, Jodhpur.
- If the number of eligible and applied candidates are more than 30 members for a Walkin Personal Discussion/ and Written Test will be conducted at that time.
- Therefore our main advice to all the candidates comes with full preparation for the written test also which will be Multiple choice question based on 12th Standard.
- The Desert Medicine Research Centre Appointment will be on contract basis and no other regular service benefits will be admissible.
- Meanwhile, the candidate will not have any right to claim for any regular employment at DMRC
- The selected candidates have to work in a mentioned project or any other assigned work of the center.
- Selected candidate can be posted in any place of Rajasthan as and when required for project or field survey or any other work.
You Can Also Check: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
Pay Scale For 24 Desert Medicine Research Centre Jobs
- Field Worker/ Technician-III – fixed emoluments @ Rs.18000 Per month
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B – fixed emoluments @ Rs.18000 Per month
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.17,000 per month (Consolidated).
Selection Process For 24 Field Worker, DEO Vacancies
Candidates will shortlist on the basis of Interview
Important Dates For DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Walkin Date & Timing: 1st September 2018 at 10:00 AM & 02:00 PM.
Venue: DMRC Campus, Jodhpur.
You Can Also Check: RPSC Jobs
Steps To Apply For DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018?
- The candidate has to login to the Desert Medicine Research Centre
- There select relevant job notification 2018.
- Read the DMRC complete job details.
- Then fill the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- Finally, attend an interview on the announced date and venue with application form of DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 and mandatory documents.
Download DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification For 24 Field Worker, DEO Vacancies: Click Here
You May Also Like: