DNB PDCET 2021 Notification @ nbe.edu.in | Registration, Exam Date (Released), Eligibility: DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Date is announced which is 28th January 2021. The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) had decided to conduct the Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) which is a ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses. As the registration process will start on the 2nd Week Of October 2020 (Tentative), all the interested candidates must keep on checking this page to apply for the PDCET 2021 Exam.
Check the DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria given below to apply for the DNB PDCET 2021 – Admission Session. Go through the below sections for the latest DNB PDCET 2021 details. Remember, applying aspirants must and should have to submit the Online DNB PDCET Application Form 2021 on or before the Last Week Of October 2020 tentatively. Generally, PDCET 2021 is conducted to provide admissions into Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses 2021 Admission Session. The application link given here will be active when the officials release the application form.
- 1 DNB PDCET 2021 – Admission Session
- 2 DNB PDCET 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 DNB PDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 DNB PDCET 2021 Application Fee
- 5 Details Present On DNB PDCET Application Form 2021
- 6 Qualification Details
- 7 Specifications While Applying For DNB PDCET 2021
- 8 Steps To Apply Online For DNB PDCET 2021 Exam
- 9 Quick Links
- 10 DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
- 11 DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus
- 12 DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 13 DNB PDCET 2021 Result
- 14 DNB PDCET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
DNB PDCET 2021 – Admission Session
|Name of the Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Registration Starting Date||2nd Week Of October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Submit||Last Week Of October 2020 tentatively|
|Sub-Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||28th January 2021|
|For Admissions Into||Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses 2021 Admission Session|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|DNB PDCET Admit Card|
|DNB PDCET Syllabus|
|DNB PDCET Previous Question Papers|
|DNB PDCET Result|
|DNB PDCET Counselling|
DNB PDCET 2021 – Important Dates
|Release of official notice||2nd Week Of October 2020|
|DNB PDCET Registration||Last Week Of October 2020|
|Last date to register||November 2020|
|Correction window of application form||November 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||23rd January 2021 (Tentative)|
|DNB PDCET Date (Announced)||28th January 2021|
|DNB PDCET Results||3rd Week Of February 2021|
|The cut-off date for completing the Post Graduation Diploma Qualification||To Be Announced|
DNB PDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian Universities are eligible to appear for PDCET 2021.
- Candidates passing the final examinations for Postgraduate diploma on or before 30th November 2021, can apply for Post Diploma CET in the same Broad specialty.
- Aspirants must have completed his/ her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDCET 2021 examination.
- Candidates already pursuing an MD/ MS/ DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
- A candidate who is qualifying their PG Diploma exit examination or and getting their results after 30 November 2021 or likely to qualify after 30 November 2021 need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the PDCET.
DNB PDCET 2021 Application Fee
While applying for DNB PDCET 2021, all the candidates must and should have to pay the DNB PDCET Application Fee as mentioned by the officials of the National Board Of Examinations (NBE). The fee to be paid is INR 4500. The prescribed examination fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking.
Details Present On DNB PDCET Application Form 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- MBBS/ Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details –
a. Country of completion of MBBS qualification – In case of others, please enter the country details
b. Name of Country
c. State of Completion– It is others in case Country is others
d. City of completion
e. University of completion
f. University name
g. Name of college
h. Month and year of passing
- Internship Details
- Additional Information
- SMC/ MCI Registration Details
Specifications While Applying For DNB PDCET 2021
|Scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph|
|Scanned copy of Signature|
|Scanned copy of thumb impression|
Steps To Apply Online For DNB PDCET 2021 Exam
- The online registration process and submission of application form for DNB-PDCET (2021
Admission Session) is available at the PDCET website that is nbe.edu.in.
- Check the DNB PDCET Notification 2021 from the below-given link.
- Read all the information and then click the New Registration button (if you are eligible).
- Enter your email id and password.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your city and then submission of fees.
- At the end online submission of the DNB PDCET Application Form 2021, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgment. This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Print out the filled DNB PDCET Application Form 2021 with a Transaction ID printed on it.
Check & Download DNB PDCET 2021 Notification PDF: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In 2nd Week Of October 2020)
Online Registration For DNB PDCET 2021: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In 2nd Week Of October 2020
DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants can get the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card downloaded from here. The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will release the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card on 23rd January 2021 (Tentatively). Moreover, the DNB PDCET 2021 Exam will be conducted by the officials on 28th January 2021. So, download the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card and know the exam center, timings of the exam.
Download DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card Here
DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, General medicine, Dermatology, other topics are related to the DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus. So check the DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus through the below link and get the highest marks in the exam.
Check DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Pattern
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam contains a total of 200 multiple-choice questions. The time span for the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes. There is a negative marking of 1/4 for each incorrect answer. For unattempted questions, 0 marks will be awarded.
DNB PDCET 2021 Result
Check the status of the DNB PDCET 2021 Result from here. As the DNB PDCET 2021 Result will be released tentatively in the 3rd Week Of February 2021. So, aspirants who want to get the further process of selection must get the status of the DNB PDCET 2021 Result.
Check DNB PDCET 2021 Result Here
Now, apply for DNB PDCET 2021 through the above-provided links. If you need any other information, then you can comment on us in the below section. So that we will soon respond to you.
DNB PDCET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for DNB PDCET?
The last date to apply for DNB PDCET 2021 is the Last Week Of October 2020 (Tentative).
How to apply for DNB PDCET Exam?
Aspirants can apply for DNB PDCET Exam from our website Freshers Now and also through the official site @ nbe.edu.in
Who conducts the DNB PDCET Exam?
The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) conduct the DNB PDCET Exam.
What is the DNB PDCET Application Fee?
The DNB PDCET Application Fee is Rs. 4500.
What is the announced DNB PDCET Exam Date?
The DNB PDCET Exam Date is 28th January 2021.