DNB PDCET 2020 Notification (Out) @ nbe.edu.in | Registration (Started), Dates: The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) had decided to conduct the Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) which is a ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses. As the registration process had started on 11th October 2019, all the interested candidates must and should have to check this page to apply for PDCET 2020 Notification.
Check the DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria given below to apply for the DNB PDCET 2020 – Admission Session. Go through the below sections for the latest DNB PDCET 2020 details. Remember, applying aspirants must and should have to submit the Online DNB PDCET Application Form 2020 on or before 31st October 2019. Generally, PDCET 2020 is conducted to provide admissions into Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses 2020 Admission Session.
- 1 DNB PDCET 2020 – Admission Session
- 1.1 Specialties
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Details Present On DNB PDCET Application Form 2020
- 1.6 Specifications While Applying For DNB PDCET 2020
- 1.7 Steps To Apply Online For DNB PDCET 2020 Notification
- 1.8 Quick Links
DNB PDCET 2020 – Admission Session
|Name of the Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Registration Starting Date||11th October 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit||31st October 2019|
|Sub-Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||20th December 2019|
|For Admissions Into||Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses 2020 Admission Session|
Post Diploma DNB Courses are offered in the following specialties:
- Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Respiratory Diseases
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pathology
|Release of official notice||11th October 2019|
|DNB PDCET Registration||11th October 2019 (Started)|
|Last date to register||31st October 2019|
|Correction window of application form||2nd week of November 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||13th December 2019|
|DNB PDCET Date||20th December 2019|
|DNB PDCET Results||15th January 2020|
|The cut-off date for completing the Post Graduation Diploma Qualification||30th November 2019|
DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian Universities are eligible to appear for PDCET 2020.
- Candidates passing the final examinations for Postgraduate diploma on or before 30th November 2019, can apply for Post Diploma CET in the same Broad specialty.
- Aspirants must have completed his/ her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDCET 2020 examination.
- Candidates already pursuing an MD/ MS/ DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
- A candidate who is qualifying their PG Diploma exit examination or and getting their results after 30 November 2019 or likely to qualify after 30 November 2019 need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the PDCET.
While applying for DNB PDCET 2020, all the candidates must and should have to pay the DNB PDCET Application Fee as mentioned by the officials of the National Board Of Examinations (NBE). The fee to be paid is INR 4500. The prescribed examination fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking.
Details Present On DNB PDCET Application Form 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- MBBS/ Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details –
a. Country of completion of MBBS qualification – In case of others, please enter the country details
b. Name of Country
c. State of Completion– It is others in case Country is others
d. City of completion
e. University of completion
f. University name
g. Name of college
h. Month and year of passing
- Internship Details
- Additional Information
- SMC/ MCI Registration Details
Specifications While Applying For DNB PDCET 2020
|Scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph|
|Scanned copy of Signature|
|Scanned copy of thumb impression|
Steps To Apply Online For DNB PDCET 2020 Notification
- The online registration process and submission of application form for DNB-PDCET (2020
Admission Session) is available at the PDCET website that is nbe.edu.in.
- Check the DNB PDCET Notification 2020 from the below-given link.
- Read all the information and then click the New Registration button (if you are eligible).
- Enter your email id and password.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your city and then submission of fees.
- At the end online submission of the DNB PDCET Application Form 2020, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgment. This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Print out the filled DNB PDCET Application Form 2020 with a Transaction ID printed on it.
Check & Download DNB PDCET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
Online Registration For DNB PDCET 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Applicant Login Link: Click Here
User Manual For DNB PDCET Application Form 2020: Click Here
Now, apply for DNB PDCET 2020 through the above-provided links. If you need any other information, then you can comment us in the below section. So that we will soon respond to you.