Latest updates about DSAT Notification 2019 is available in this article. Students who want to complete their B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma D and MBA Programmes in Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) can apply for Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2019), university-level exam. Now, the interested candidates can make their registration until 3 Days Prior to the Date of each Exam. Now, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th May 2019 is the Exam Dates. Applications can be submitted through the Official site. Well, the applications for the DSAT 2019 are invited from 21st January 2019. As the final dates are approaching. Go ahead and apply for the DSAT Notification 2019, before the closing date.
You Can Also Check: ★ DSAT Syllabus
Outline – DSAT Notification 2019
|Name Of The Exam||Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2019)|
|University Name||Dayanand Sagar University|
|Exam Dates||11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th May 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||3 Days Prior to Each Exam Date|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Arts Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Paramedical Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
Students can see the above table and note down complete information about DSAT Notification 2019. That means DSAT Application Form Starting Date and Ending Date, DSAT Exam Dates 2019, Official web link of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU), etc. Therefore, candidates don’t neglect this article at the time of applying for the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2019).
You Can Also Check: ★ DSAT Previous Year Question Papers
|DSAT 2019||Dates (Tentative)|
|DSAT 2019 application form will be available from||21st January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||3 Days Prior to Each Exam Date|
|DSAT Exam Starts on||11th May 2019|
|DSAT 2019 Exam Ends on||27th May 2019|
|DSAT 2019 Result Date||June/July 2019|
|DSAT Counselling Process 2019||June/July 2019|
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- And Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
Eligibility Criteria | DSAT 2019
Candidates should check their DSAT Eligibility Criteria as given in the table. So, that they can only have the entry to apply for the DSAT Notification 2019.
|B.Pharm, BBA||The candidate must have Passed in a 12th or equivalent examination.|
|B.Tech||The candidate must have Passed in or equivalent examination with any recognized board.|
|BCA, BA Journalism||The candidate must have achieved Merit in 10+2 or Equivalent Examination with any recognized board.|
|B.Com||The candidate must have Passed in PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/ 10+2 or equivalent examination.|
|B.Sc||Candidate must have Passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of all subjects.|
|M.Tech||Pass in B.E./ B.Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant field.|
DSAT Exam Date 2019
Applicants who are applying for B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma D and MBA Courses can complete their studies related to these courses. And also have minimum qualifying marks in the final examinations. These details are clearly mentioned in the DSAT Notification 2019. And you need to attend the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2019) on the Registered Exam Dates. Therefore, students can check the official Notification carefully and then apply for the DSAT Exam 2019. At the end of the article, we had provided DSAT Notification 2019 link.
You Can Also Check: ★ DSAT Hall Ticket
Dayanand Sagar Admission Test Online Application Form 2019
An immense number of applicants are submitted their DSAT Online Application Form 2019 and also started their preparation for the DSAT Exam 2019. Therefore, we suggest to remaining students can also know the data about DSAT Notification 2019 and submit your DSAT Application Form 2019 before the due date. In the below section, we had given some steps about applying process. Therefore, students have any doubts about applying process then follow those steps and submit your application form before the last date.
Details Present On The DSAT Application Form 2019
- Application No.
- Programs applied for by the candidate
- Name of applicant
- Date and place of birth
- Details of your guardian
- Religion and caste (for Indian nationals)
- Contact number
- e-Mail address
- Permanent address
- Details of your parents
- Country and category (for Foreign/NRI/PIO)
- Qualifying exam and mark details
How To Apply For DSAT Notification 2019
- First of all, students open the official web portal of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) @ dsu.edu.in.
- On the home page, you have to see the “DSAT Notification 2019” link.
- Click on that link and know all the details about the Registration process.
- If you are Registered Students, then fill the DSAT Application Form 2019.
- Otherwise, first of all, Register and then log in to fill the DSAT Application Form 2019.
- Now, students fill all the fields and attach the required documents to the Application Form.
- And also pay the Application Fee through Credit/ Debit/ Online Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
- And also take a print out of the DSAT Application Form or the confirmation letter for further use.
- By using below link, you can also apply for the DSAT Notification 2019.
To Download And Apply For DSAT Notification 2019: Click Here
★ ★ Check More Entrance Tests ★ ★
Therefore, we hope that students can utilize this information at the time of submitting the DSAT Application Form 2019. So, students who want to know more details about DSAT Notification 2019 can check this article or the official web portal of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) at regular intervals.