DSAT 2020 Notification @ dsu.edu.in | Registration (Opened), Dates, Eligibility: Complete information regarding the DSAT 2020 Notification is made available in this article. Students who want to complete their B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma D and MBA Programmes in Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) can apply for the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020), university-level exam with the direct link attached below or from the official site.
Latest Update: DSAT 2020 Application Form has been Released. Click the link attached below to apply for DSAT 2020.
Now, the interested candidates can make their registration with the direct link attached below. And the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020) will be conducted from 4th To 31st May 2020. Applications can be submitted online with the help of the direct link attached below. Go ahead and apply for the DSAT 2020 Notification, before the closing date.
- 1 DSAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 DSAT 2020 Important Dates
- 4 DSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 DSAT 2020 Application Fee
- 6 DSAT 2020 Exam Date
- 7 Details Present On DSAT 2020 Application Form
- 8 How To Apply For DSAT 2020 Online?
- 9 DSAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- 10 DSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 DSAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 DSAT 2020 Result
- 13 DSAT 2020 Notification – Frequently Asked Questions
DSAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020)|
|University Name||Dayanand Sagar University|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started On 9th January 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||Last Week Of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Dates||4th To 31st May 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Arts Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Paramedical Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
Students can see the above table and note down complete information about DSAT 2020 Notification. That means DSAT Application Form Starting Date and Ending Date, DSAT 2020 Exam Dates, Official web link of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU), etc. Therefore, candidates don’t neglect this article at the time of applying for the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020).
★ You Can Also Check ★
|DSAT Hall Ticket|
|DSAT Previous Year Question Papers|
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- And Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
DSAT 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form Started Date||9th January 2020|
|Application Forms the Last date||Last week of April 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2020|
|Examination||4th to 31st May 2020|
|Result Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Process||4th week of June 2020|
DSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their DSAT Eligibility Criteria as given in the table. So, that they can only have the entry to apply for the DSAT 2020.
- Those who are applying for the UG Courses, they must have passed the HSC Education from a known Board, University or Institute.
- For PG Courses, Applicants must have completed their Graduation (10+2+3) education from a known board, University or institute.
|B.Pharm, BBA||The candidate must have Passed in a 12th or equivalent examination.|
|B.Tech||The candidate must have Passed in or equivalent examination with any recognized board.|
|BCA, BA Journalism||The candidate must have achieved Merit in 10+2 or Equivalent Examination with any recognized board.|
|B.Com||The candidate must have passed in PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/ 10+2 or equivalent examination.|
|B.Sc||Candidate must have Passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of all subjects.|
|M.Tech||Pass in B.E./ B.Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant fields.|
DSAT 2020 Application Fee
Candiates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1000 while applying for the DSAT Exam. You can pay the fee either online or offline.
DSAT 2020 Exam Date
Applicants who are applying for B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma D and MBA Courses can complete their studies related to these courses. And also have minimum qualifying marks in the final examinations. These details are clearly mentioned in the DSAT 2020 Notification. DSAT 2020 will be conducted from 4th To 31st May 2020. And you need to attend the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020) on the Registered Exam Dates. Therefore, students can check the official notification carefully and then apply for the DSAT 2020 Exam. At the end of the article, we had provided a DSAT 2020 Notification link.
Details Present On DSAT 2020 Application Form
- Application No.
- Programs applied for by the candidate
- Name of applicant
- Date and place of birth
- Details of your guardian
- Religion and caste (for Indian nationals)
- Contact number
- e-Mail address
- Permanent address
- Details of your parents
- Country and category (for Foreign/ NRI/ PIO)
- Qualifying exam and mark details
How To Apply For DSAT 2020 Online?
- First of all, students open the official web portal of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) @ dsu.edu.in.
- On the home page, you have to see the “DSAT 2020 Notification” link.
- Click on that link and know all the details about the Registration process.
- If you are Registered Students, then fill the DSAT 2020 Application Form.
- Otherwise, first of all, Register and then log in to fill the DSAT 2020 Application Form.
- Now, students fill all the fields and attach the required documents to the Application Form.
- And also pay the Application Fee through Credit/ Debit/ Online Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
- And also take a print out of the DSAT Application Form or the confirmation letter for further use.
- By using the below link, you can also apply for the DSAT 2020 Notification.
To Check & Download DSAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
DSAT 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates who have registered for the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020) can download the DSAT 2020 Admit Card from the 1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentative). Moreover, the DSAT 2020 Exam will be conducted from 4th To 31st May 2020. So, all the applied candidates can download the hall ticket from the official site @ dsu.edu.in or from the direct link as provided below.
Download DSAT 2020 Hall Ticket Here
DSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Well, coming to the DSAT 2020 Exam Pattern, the exam will be conducted offline that is Pen & Paper Based Test. There will be only 2 hours of time provided for 100 questions. So, all the candidates must complete answering both objective questions along with the subjective type of questions.
DSAT 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates who are seeking admission into UG Courses must cover the subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English. And for PG Courses, the subjects must be covered are General English, Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, English. If you are preparing for the test, then download the DSAT 2020 Syllabus PDF so that you can get an overview of the test paper.
Download DSAT 2020 Syllabus PDF
DSAT 2020 Result
After conducting the Dayanand Sagar Admission Test (DSAT – 2020), the officials of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) will release the DSAT 2020 Result online in the 3rd week of June 2020 tentatively. If you keep on visiting this page, you can get the updated information.
Check DSAT 2020 Result Here
Therefore, we hope that students can utilize this information at the time of submitting the DSAT 2020 Application Form. So, students who want to know more details about DSAT 2020 Notification can check this article or the official web portal of the Dayanand Sagar University (DSU) at regular intervals.
DSAT 2020 Notification – Frequently Asked Questions
What is DSAT?
The Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT) is a qualifying examination conducted by Dayananda Sagar University.
In how many cities will DSAT 2020 conducted?
DSAT would be held in more than 78 cities across India.
What is the announced DSAT 2020 Exam Date?
DSAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 4th To 31st May 2020.