DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 21 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility @dsci.nic.in: Delhi State Cancer Institutes Officials has given a Vacancy Notification for the Senior Resident Posts in Clinical Oncology, Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Palliative Care & Pain Relief, Lab Medicine. The Job seekers who are interested in the Above posts and who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can attend the Direct Personal Interview at the Directors Office East on 28th December 2020.
The Candidates who are interested in the above posts have to visit the interview place along with a resume, photographs, and relevant documents at the place of Interview. Job seekers have to note that the Officials are going to recruit the candidates on a Temporary Basis for 44 days tenure. For the sake of candidates, we have given the Official Advertisement for DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020. In the below, we have given detailed information about DSCI Senior Resident Jobs Eligibility Criteria like Age, Educational Qualifications. Applicants are advised to cover the entire article for detailed information.
- 1 DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 21 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
- 2 DSCI Senior Resident Jobs Vacancies
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Salary
- 5 Age
- 6 DSCI Senior Resident Selection Process
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 How To Attend For DSCI Senior Resident Walkin 2020?
- 9 DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Walkin Venue
DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 21 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
|DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020|
|Organization Name||Delhi State Cancer Institutes|
|Post Names||Senior Resident (Clinical Oncology, Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Palliative care & Pain Relief, Lab Medicine(Bio-Chemistry))|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Walkin Date||28th December 2020|
|Walkin Regisration Time||28th December 2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★|
|DSCI Recruitment||MBBS Govt Jobs|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Senior Resident Jobs|
DSCI Senior Resident Jobs Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)||09|
|Anaesthesia and Critical Care||09|
|Palliative care & Pain Relief||02|
Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy):
- The applicants should have Recognised MBBS qualification.
- And Recognised Post Graduate (DMRT/MD/DNB) in Radiotherapy.
Anaesthesia and Critical Care:
- The Candidates must have Recognised MBBS qualification.
- And must have Recognised PG (MD / DNB / DA) in Anaesthesia & Critical Care.
Palliative care & Pain Relief:
- The Aspirants should have MBBS (or) equivalent Medical Graduation degree included in the 1st & 2nd schedule of Medical Council of India.
- The Applicants should have Recognised MBBS (or) equivalent qualification and in Post Graduation like MD/DNB in Bio-Chemistry and must be recognized by the
medical council of India.
As Per Pay matrix level 11 Rs.67700/- and allowances is the salary for the hired candidates that DSCI Officials are offering.
Not more than 37 years for Senior Residents as on date of Interview.
DSCI Senior Resident Selection Process
The Officials are going to conduct the Interview for the candidates as a part of the selection process.
The Officials have not mentioned any Application Fee in the Official Notification.
How To Attend For DSCI Senior Resident Walkin 2020?
- Applicants visit the official site dsci.nic.in
- Download the notification and read all the instructions from top to end.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancy.
- Attend the walk-in interview with the required documents.
- Interested applicants attend the Personal Interview to the Director’s Office at DSCI (East) on 28/12/2020 at 10:30 to 11:30.
DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Walkin Venue
|DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – Important Links|
|To Download the DSCI Senior Resident Jobs Official Advertisement 2020||Click Here|
|Walkin Venue||Check Advertisement|
We have given detailed information regarding the DSCI Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Applicants who are interested in the above criteria attend the interview. If applicants are having any doubts regarding the DSCI Senior Resident Jobs Visit the Official Notification. For regular jobs, updates stay tuned to our site Freshersnow.