DU B.Ed 2020 Notification @ doe.du.ac.in | Delhi University B.Ed Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Candidates get ready to face the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. The higher authority of the Delhi University is going to release the DU B.Ed Notification for the academic year 2020 tentatively in the month of July 2020. In this post, we provided all the information related to DU B.Ed Entrance Exam and direct links to submit the Application Form.
Therefore get ready for the application process and the last date to submit the application form tentatively in the month of July 2020. Regularly many of the contenders take this DU B.Ed Entrance Exam annually and get graduated in Delhi University. Moreover, contenders can get info like the process of applying for the application, DU B.Ed Application Form, DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria, and DU B.Ed Application Fee.
- 1 DU B.Ed 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 DU B.Ed 2020 – Tentative Dates
- 3 Delhi University B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Seats Reservation In Delhi University
- 5 DU B.Ed 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Details On DU B.Ed Application Form
- 7 Requirements
- 8 Steps To Submit DU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- 9 DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- 10 DU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
- 11 DU B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 DU B.Ed 2020 Result
- 13 DU B.Ed 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
DU B.Ed 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Delhi University|
|Name Of The Examination||DU B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Start Date of Application Form||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|DU B.Ed Syllabus|
|DU B.Ed Previous Papers|
|DU B.Ed Admit Card|
|DU B.Ed Result|
DU B.Ed 2020 – Tentative Dates
|DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Online Application Starts||July 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting the DU B.Ed Application Form||July 2020|
|Last date of payment for registered candidates||July 2020|
|Issue of DU B.Ed Admit Card||July 2020|
|The date for DU B.Ed Entrance Examination||July 2020|
|Declaration of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result||August 2020|
Delhi University B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants applying for DU B.Ed 2020 are required to meet the minimum eligibility as mentioned below. Moreover, we arranged the DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria for DU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50 percent of marks in aggregate.
- The aspirant should study the two teaching subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at the graduate level obtaining an aggregate minimum of 50 percent of marks individually in every two subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Honors Graduates
- Aspirants must obtain Honor’s degree from Delhi University or equivalent from any recognized University obtaining a minimum of 50 percent of marks as aggregate.
- Candidates should complete the Honors degree in one subject with total marks of more than 400.
- And should obtain at least 50 percent of aggregate marks in that particular subject.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Graduates
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any one of the subjects from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50 percent of marks
- And if the postulate intends to teach the different subjects other than Masters Subject which is preferred as the second subject.
- They should study one subject for at least two hundred marks at the graduate level and obtained 50% as aggregate.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50 percent of marks in a subject which is not mentioned in List-I of List-II.
- Such students must study two school subjects for at least two hundred marks each at the graduate level.
Seats Reservation In Delhi University
The seats reserved for SC, ST category will be filled by eligible applicants only. And in the case of non-availability of the qualified candidates, the reserved seats may be interchanged between SC and ST. Furthermore, if still, any place remains, the seats are left vacant. The reservation category given for the OBC is filled by the OBC candidates only. These candidates are not eligible for the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam only when they don’t get the minimum eligibility marks. We mentioned the reservation category of the applicants in the tabular format. Keep a look on the table.
DU B.Ed 2020 Application Fee
The number of candidates is looking for the admission form of the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. Moreover, Delhi University has announced the fee for the application based on categories. The fee structure gets varied based on the types. Before registration, candidates can able to check the required documents and scanned images. Students should pay the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam fee on or before the last date. They should complete the registration process. In this post, we mentioned the DU B.Ed Application Fee. Get details from this post.
- General and OBC Category DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Fee – INR 500
- SC, ST, PWD Category DU B.Ed Entrance Exam fee – INR 250
Details On DU B.Ed Application Form
- Personal Details
- Communication details
- Educational Background
- Examination Details
- Attach your recent passport size colored photo.
- And scanned signature.
- ID Proof
Steps To Submit DU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Here is some prescribed pattern to apply for the DU B.Ed Application Form. We mentioned the procedure below. Go through it.
- Initially, applicants should visit the official site of the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam portal, i.e., www.doe.du.ac.in.
- Now read the significant information available on the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam website.
- Check the eligibility for facing DU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Fill up all necessary info in the DU B.Ed application form.
- Now read step by step instruction mentioned in the form.
- And students should note that no changes are done after the fee payment.
To Download DU B.Ed 2020 Notification: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In July 2020 Tentative)
DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates can download the DU B.Ed Admit Card. By downloading the DU B.Ed Admit Card, candidates can attend the exam. Further, the officials are going to release the DU B.Ed Admit card tentatively in the July 2020. Moreover, the DU B.Ed 2020 Exam will be conducted in the month of July 2020.
Download DU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card Here
DU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
Further, the officials are going to conduct the DU B.Ed Exam from General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning, Fundamentals, Language Proficiency Subjects. And candidates can know the detailed information of DU B.Ed Syllabus from the link given.
To Download DU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
DU B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
DU B.Ed exam will be conducted for 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 2 hours. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be reduced.
DU B.Ed 2020 Result
All the candidates who had taken the DU B.Ed Exam have to check the DU B.Ed Result. Candidates can know their status by checking the DU B.Ed Result. Besides, the officials will release the DU B.Ed Result tentatively in the month of August 2020.
Check DU B.Ed 2020 Result Here
To know more updated info keep visiting our web portal @ Freshers Now regularly.
DU B.Ed 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the DU B.Ed Notification 2020 release?
DU B.Ed Notification release tentatively in the month of July 2020.
On which date the DU B.Ed Exam is going to be conducted?
DU B.Ed Exam is going to be conducted tentatively in July 2020.
Where can I Submit DU B.Ed Application Form 2020?
Candidates can submit the DU B.Ed Application Form 2020 either from the link given on our page or by following the downloading steps from our page @ Freshers Now.
What is the DU B.Ed Application Fee?
General and OBC Category DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Fee – INR 500, SC, ST, PWD Category DU B.Ed Entrance Exam fee – INR 250.