Contenders get ready to face the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. The higher authority of the Delhi University is going to release the DU B.Ed Notification for the academic year 2019. In this post, we provided all the information related to DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. Therefore get ready for the application process. Regularly many of the contenders take this DU B.Ed Entrance Exam annually and get graduated in Delhi University. Moreover, contenders can get the info like the process of applying for the application, DU B.Ed Application Form, DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria, and DU B.Ed Application Fee. Moreover, contenders should check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. Once the DU B.Ed Application Fee is paid, it cannot be refunded back. So contenders make sure the DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria and proceed for further process. Keep visiting the next parts of the article.
You Can Also Check: ★ DU B.Ed Syllabus
- 1 DU B.Ed Notification 2019
- 1.1 Particulars Of DU B.Ed Notification 2019
- 1.2 Delhi University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Seats Reservation In Delhi University
- 1.4 DU B.Ed Application Fee
- 1.5 Exam Centers For DU B.Ed Exam
- 1.6 Details On The DU B.Ed Application Form
- 1.7 DU B.Ed Application Form Requirements
- 1.8 Applying Process For DU B.Ed Application Form
DU B.Ed Notification 2019
The management of Delhi University not yet released the DU B.Ed Notification 2019. Soon we can expect the release date for the Notification. Meanwhile, candidates check the details of the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. Keep visiting our website Freshers Now to know much-related information regarding DU B.Ed Notification 2019. As soon as the officials release the dates for the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam, we will update this article. So candidates make sure to stay on this page. Contenders should remember the important thing that they should give the apt details and the time of filling the DU B.Ed Application Form. Thus make use of the information present in the post and get ready to apply for the DU B.Ed Notification 2019. Move on the next parts of the post to know more info on DU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Particulars Of DU B.Ed Notification 2019
|Name Of The Organization||Delhi University|
|Name Of The Examination||DU B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams|
In the table, we mentioned all the details of the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. So we request the aspirants to fetch the info from the table. Many of the contenders requested us to represent the details of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam in the tabular format. So for the convenience of the students, we mentioned all the details of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam in the tabular form. And we addressed that many candidates had applied for the notification of DU B.Ed 2019. We can notice that there is much competition for the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam in the academic year 2019. Students make a note of it and ready with preparation. Our team with great effort had gathered the stuff like DU B.Ed Syllabus, DU B.Ed Previous Question Papers, DU B.Ed Exam Pattern. Refer the upcoming sections even so that students can address more info.
You Can Also Check: ★ DU B.Ed Result
Delhi University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants applying for DU B.Ed 2019 are required to meet the minimum eligibility as mentioned below. Moreover, we arranged the DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria for DU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50 percent of marks in aggregate.
- The aspirant should study the two teaching subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level obtaining an aggregate minimum of 50 percent of marks individually in every two subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Honors Graduates
- Aspirants must obtain Honor’s degree from Delhi University or equivalent from any recognized University obtaining a minimum of 50 percent of marks as aggregate.
- Candidates should complete the Honors degree in one subject with total marks of more than 400.
- And should obtain at least 50 percent of aggregate marks in that particular subject.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Graduates
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any one of the subjects from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50 percent of marks
- And if the postulate intends to teach the different subject other than Masters Subject which is preferred as the second subject.
- They should study one subject for at least two hundred marks at the graduate level and obtained 50% as aggregate.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50 percent of marks in a subject which is not mentioned in List-I or List-II.
- Such students must study two school subjects for at least two hundred marks each at the graduate level.
You Can Also Check: ★ DU B.Ed Admit Card
Seats Reservation In Delhi University
The seats reserved for SC, ST category will be filled by eligible applicants only. And in the case of non-availability of the qualified candidates, the reserved seats may be interchanged between SC and ST. Furthermore, if still, any place remains, the seats are left vacant. The reservation category given for the OBC is filled by the OBC candidates only. These candidates are not eligible for the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam only when they don’t get the minimum eligibility marks. We mentioned the reservation category of the applicants in the tabular format. Keep a look on the table.
DU B.Ed Application Fee
The number of candidates are looking for the admission form of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam. Moreover, Delhi University has announced the fee for the application based on categories. Fee structure gets varied based on the types. Before registration, candidates can able to check the required documents and scanned images. Students should pay the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam fee on or before the last date. They should complete the registration process. In this post, we mentioned the DU B.Ed Application Fee. Get details from this post.
- General and OBC Category DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Fee – INR 500
- SC, ST, PWD Category DU B.Ed Entrance Exam fee – INR 250
Exam Centers For DU B.Ed Exam
- Candidates are given the respective exam centers for taking the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Aspirants should attend the respective exam center at the time of facing the exam.
- Moreover, they need to make all the necessary arrangements to reach the exam centers.
- And they should reach the exam center before time.
Details On The DU B.Ed Application Form
- Personal Details
- Communication details
- Educational Background
- Examination Details
You Can Also Check: ★ DU B.Ed Previous Papers
DU B.Ed Application Form Requirements
- Attach your recent passport size colored photo.
- And scanned signature.
- ID Proof
- DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Online Application begins: May 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the DU B.Ed Application Form: June 2019
- Last date of payment for registered candidates: June 2019
- The date for DU B.Ed Entrance Examination: June 2019
- Declaration of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result: July 2019
Applying Process For DU B.Ed Application Form
Here is some prescribed pattern to apply for the DU B.Ed Application Form. We mentioned the procedure below. Go through it.
- Initially, applicants should visit the official site of DU B.Ed Entrance Exam portal, i.e., www.doe.du.ac.in.
- Now read the significant information available on the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam website.
- Check the eligibility for facing DU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Fill up all necessary info in the DU B.Ed application form.
- Now read step by step instruction mentioned in the form.
- And students should note that no changes are done after the fee payment.
To Download DU B.Ed Notification 2019: Click Here
To know more updated info keep visiting our web portal regularly.