DUET 2020 Notification @ du.ac.in | UG, PG Dates (Released), Online Application Form: The officials of the Delhi University will conduct the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) to provide admissions into UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma and various courses in different fields like Law, Management, Engineering, Commerce, Humanities, Mass Communications, Law, Arts, Science, etc. And the online applying process will start from 2nd March 2020. And the last date to submit the Online Form is 30th March 2020. Go to the below sections of this page to get the complete details. So, keep checking this page to get the application link.
- 1 DUET Notification 2020 – Information
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 DUET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.3 Registration Fee
- 1.4 Documents Required To Fill DUET Application Form 2020
- 1.5 Specifications While Uploading
- 1.6 Important Points
- 1.7 Steps To Submit Online DUET Application Form 2020
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
DUET Notification 2020 – Information
|Name Of Conducting Body||Delhi University|
|Exam Name||Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)|
|Starting Date||2nd March 2020|
|Ending Date||30th March 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Commerce, Education, Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams, Mass Communication Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Admissions Into||UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma and various courses in different fields like Law, Management, Engineering, Commerce, Humanities, Mass Communications, Law, Arts, Science, etc.|
You Can Also Check: DUET Admit Card
|DUET Application Form Available||2nd March 2020|
|Registration Last Date||31st March 2020|
|DUET Admit Card||30th April 2020|
|Entrance Test Date||2nd June – 9th June 2020|
|Answer Key||2nd Week Of June 2020|
|Release of Final Answer keys||Last Week of June 2020|
|DUET 2020 Result Declaration||25th June 2020|
DUET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are ready to apply for DUET 2020 must check the below-given details. Only aspirants who satisfy the below DUET Eligibility Criteria 2020 can only have the chance to apply for the entrance exam.
Eligibility For UG Courses
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate and Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|BA Hons Humanities and Social Sciences||Passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate|
|BA Hons Multimedia and Mass Communication||Passed 10+2 with 75% aggregate and secured 85% marks in English|
Eligibility For PG Courses
|Masters of Law||3/5-year LLB with 50% for general, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST|
|Masters in Computer Application||Passed Bachelor’s Degree with 60% Aggregate|
|Masters in Commerce||Passed Bachelors in Commerce with 50% (general)/ 45% (OBC)/ 40% (SC/ST) aggregate|
|Master of Education||Graduated B.Ed, BA.B.Ed, BEl.Ed or DEl.Ed with minimum 50% marks|
|Category||Registration Fee for UG courses||The registration fee for PG/ MPhil/ Ph.D. courses|
|UR/ OBC/ other||Rs. 750||Rs. 750|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS||Rs. 300||Rs. 350|
Documents Required To Fill DUET Application Form 2020
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the Applicant
- A Self-attested Class 12th Mark-Sheet
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Also, a Self-attested ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card
Specifications While Uploading
|Images to Upload||File Size||Dimensions/ Format|
|Photograph||10 – 50 kb||100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)|
|Signature||10 – 50 kb||140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)|
|Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet||100 – 500 kb||jpg/ jpeg/ png|
|Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested)||100 – 500 kb||jpg/ jpeg/ png|
|Caste Certificate (Self Attested)||100 – 500 kb||jpg/ jpeg/ png|
- Candidates should fill all details in the DU application form carefully
- Editing of details will be allowed within the prescribed dates of application
- No change in details will be allowed after final submission of DUET application form 2020
- Candidates are not required to send the printout of the DUET Application Form to the examination authority
- All fields marked in ‘Red’ need to be filled by candidates
- Application without fee payment is considered as incomplete
- Applicants should pay the requisite examination fees and take a printout of the receipt for further reference
- Applicants cannot preview the application, pay the fee or submit their application if they do not upload the required documents
- At the time of registration, candidates need to choose whether they want to apply for merit-based courses, entrance based courses or both.
Steps To Submit Online DUET Application Form 2020
Follow the below steps while applying for DUET 2020. So that you can overcome all your difficulties while submitting the online DUET Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official site to apply for DUET 2020 @ du.ac.in.
- On the home page go for the Admissions section.
- Select the Online Registration link that appeared on the screen.
- After that, you have to check the section for which you are applying.
- Fill all the details in the DUET Application Form 2020.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now, click the Submit button.
- Later, you have to recheck all the details once you fill the form.
- Consequently, submit the DUET Application Form 2020.
- Make sure that you have submitted the form on or before the last date.
Click Here To Check DUET 2020 Notification (UG, PG) – Link Will Be Activated On 2nd March 2020
To get the detailed updates regarding the DUET 2020, you can check our Freshers Now page or else you can easily bookmark our page by Ctrl + D.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the DUET Application Form be available?
From 2nd March 2020, the DUET Application Form will be available.
When will the Delhi University conduct the Entrance Test?
DUET is scheduled for 2nd June 2020 To 9th June 2020.
For which courses DUET Exam be conducted?
DUET Exam is conducted for UG, PG Courses.
What is the DUET Application Fee?
For UG Courses, Rs. 750 should be paid by UR/ OBC/ other category candidates and for SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS candidates, Rs. 300 should be paid. The registration fee for PG/ MPhil/ Ph.D. courses SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS candidates, Rs. 350 should be paid, Rs. 750 should be paid by UR/ OBC/ other category candidates.