Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin 2019: On our FreshersNow.Com page we have furnished the complete information of the Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin Drive. So, job seekers who have the qualification as Bachelors or Masters Degree can directly attend the Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin In Chennai on 11th January 2019.
And through this interview process, the officials of Dun & Bradstreet Technologies and Data Services Private Limited decided to hire suitable candidates for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role. Check the entire article and then move further.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin 2019 – Information
Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin 2019 – Information
|Company Name||Dun & Bradstreet Technologies and Data Services Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Research skills, Writing skills, Moderate Understanding of financial statements, Keen interest in Business analysis, interpreting and summarizing the output, Collating information/ data.
- Up to 2 years of work experience in documents processing, research. Freshers can also apply.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication English, Confidence and Energy level, Organization skills, Eye for detail, Logical reasoning & thinking, Ability to connect dots & Presentation skills
- Bachelors / Master degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Studies from a top-tier university or from reputed institutes.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
D&B Technologies and Data Services specialize in providing Predictive Analytics, Decision Management, and Information Management platforms and services to Dun & Bradstreet and its clients globally. Through them, it supports Decision Platforms for various leading banks and financial institutions worldwide. The key area of strength lies in Risk Management, which encompasses statistical modeling of credit risks in consumer, SME and corporate space.
Also, their Rating & Scoring models are customized specifically for markets in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia and incorporate a number of local variables that are typically not present in the developed markets. These solutions have been implemented across the region in various banks to enable them to do high precision risk-based pricing especially of commercial loans to SME’s and large corporations.
Details Of Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin Drive
Date: 11th January 2019
Timing: 9:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Ms. Kiruthika Shanmugam
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Chennai
- Any Bachelors Degree or Any Masters Degree candidates can directly attend the Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin Interview 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Venue Of Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin Interview
Dun & Bradstreet Technologies and Data Services Private Limited, 9th Floor,
Prince Infocity Phase – 1, 286/1,
Kandanchavadi, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai – 600 096.
Essential Testaments For Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin In Chennai
Candidates carry the below mentioned documents for the Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin In Chennai. And these are for the identification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Dun & Bradstreet Technologies Walkin In Chennai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Also, You Can Refer To The Latest Walkins