EMAT 2020 Notification @ iimk.ac.in | Application Form (Out), Eligibility, Dates: The Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode released the EMAT 2020 Application Form on their official site. And through this notification, they are planning to conduct the Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) to the applied candidates on 12th, 13th September 2020. So, candidates who wish to join in IIM can apply for the IIM EMAT 2020 Exam before the last date i.e, 16th August 2020. Check all the particulars of EMAT Exam Date, Online Application Form, EMAT Application Fee particulars in the below sections of this page. And, we have presented the procedure to apply for the EMAT 2020 at the bottom of this page.
Latest Update: The EMAT 2020 Application Form is released. So, aspirants who want to apply can apply through the below-given link.
- 1 EMAT 2020 Notification – Complete Information
- 2 EMAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Indian Institute of Management EMAT 2020 Notification
- 4 Executive Management Aptitude Test 2020
- 5 EMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Details Present On EMAT Application Form
- 7 EMAT 2020 Documents Required
- 8 Procedure To Apply For EMAT 2020 Exam
- 9 IIM Executive Management Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card
- 10 EMAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 EMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 EMAT 2020 Result
- 13 EMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
EMAT 2020 Notification – Complete Information
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode|
|Name Of The Examination||IIM Executive Management Aptitude Test|
|Application Form release date||8th May 2020|
|Application Form last date||16th August 2020|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||12th, 13th September 2020|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|EMAT Previous Question Papers|
|EMAT Hall Ticket|
EMAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||8th May 2020|
|Last date for registration & submission of Online Application Form||16th August 2020|
|Date of EMAT/ Personal Interview||12th & 13th September 2020|
|Declaration of Result & Release offer letter||28th September 2020|
|Last Date for Offer Acceptance||28th October 2020|
|Payment of First Installment||18th November 2020|
|Registration Date||15th November 2020|
|Dates of Orientation & First In-Campus||23rd to 28th November 2020|
|Platform Session Start Date||December 2020|
Indian Institute of Management EMAT 2020 Notification
So, all the candidates need to verify all the information related to the EMAT Notification 2020. Moreover, applicants need to fill the application forms on or before the last date. So, all the interested aspirants need to visit the official website to register for the IIM Executive Management Aptitude Test 2020. In addition to this, we have given the link to the official web portal of the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode in this article. Hence, all the competitors can go through this post to collect more points regarding IIM EMAT Notification 2020.
Executive Management Aptitude Test 2020
And, the applicants need to check the EMAT Notification 2020 release date and apply for it. Therefore, the students need to check the details and apply for the IIM EMAT Notification 2020 as soon as possible. The EMAT is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the body of the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
In addition to this, the applicants who are interested in joining the Executive Post-Graduate Program (EPGP) in Management can check the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the officials of the IIM will conduct the exam once a year. Candidates need to note that the EMAT Application Fee allotted for the EMAT Notification 2020 is INR 2000 + GST 18% through Debit, Credit, Net Banking. Therefore, all the participants need to know all the information about the IIM Executive Management Aptitude Test 2020.
EMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate of general and OBC category must have cleared graduation or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Candidates from all other categories must secure 40% in their graduation
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years of managerial, entrepreneurial or professional work experience subsequent to completion of graduation
- Duration of work experience until the end of September 2020 will be taken into consideration
Details Present On EMAT Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Alternate Mobile No, Landline No
- Alternate Email ID
- Current Job Details
- Academic Details (10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation)
- Career Plans
- Statement of Purpose
- Extracurricular Activities and 2 References
EMAT 2020 Documents Required
- 2 copies of the duly signed application form
- Copy of CAT/GMAT scorecard (in case admission is sought through them)
- Self-attested copy of 10th, 12th or equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate
- Self-attested copy of or equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate
- 1 passport size photograph with Name and Application No written at the back (Candidate must send the same photograph that has been uploaded)
- Self-attested copy of Graduation, Post-Graduation or equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate
- Also, the self-attested copy of all experience certificates to support any relaxation sought in eligibility criteria and selection process
- Self-attested copy of experience letter, reference letter or letter confirming employment details from current employer
- Copy of online fee payment receipt
- Self-attested copy of employee ID card or current employer
- Self-attested copy of either Passport, Driving License, Pan Card or Aadhar Card
Procedure To Apply For EMAT 2020 Exam
- First, open the official website of the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode @ iimk.ac.in
- Now, see the homepage of the IIM, Kozhikode
- Candidates can verify the link to EMAT 2020 Exam.
- Hit the attachment
- Read the instructions given on the IIM EMAT 2020 Exam
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Check all the information which is provided on it
- Save a copy of the application
- Submit the registration form to the officials
To Apply For The EMAT Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
IIM Executive Management Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card
Furthermore, the officials will be held the IIM Executive Management Aptitude Test. Mostly. the EMAT 2020 Admit Card tentatively in September 2020 Tentatively for the exam to be on 12th & 13th September 2020. So, all the candidates have to download the EMAT 2020 Admit Card.
Download EMAT 2020 Hall Ticket Here
EMAT 2020 Syllabus
To participate in the EMAT 2020 Exam, candidates have to check the EMAT 2020 Syllabus. Also, candidates can know the exam details like Subject names marks, and what type of questions will be asked in the exam.
Download EMAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
EMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
EMAT 2020 Exam will be conducted for 1 hour. The officials are going to conduct the EMAT Exam for 40 objective type questions. And the questions will be divided into 4 sections that are Numerical, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, & Verbal Skills.
EMAT 2020 Result
All the candidates who had taken the EMAT 2020 Exam have to check the results. Candidates can check the EMAT 2020 Results once the officials release it. And the results will be released for All Indian candidates on 28th September 2020.
Check EMAT 2020 Result Here
So, check freshersnow.com to get the notification like EMAT Notification 2020. Still, applicants having any doubts can leave a comment in the below comment box.
EMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will EMAT 2020 Application Form release?
EMAT 2020 Application Form is released on 8th May 2020.
On which date the EMAT 2020 Exam is going to conduct?
EMAT 2020 Exam is going to be held on 12th, 13th September 2020.
Where can I submit the EMAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can submit their EMAT Application Form from the links given on our page @ Freshers Now.
What is the last date to submit the EMAT 2020 Application Form?
The last date to submit the EMAT 2020 Application Form is 16th August 2020.