Emtec Recruitment 2019: Emtec is recruiting the candidates for the role of Trainee Consultant – Fusion HCM through Emtec Recruitment 2019. Aspirants having B.E, B.Tech, MBA Degree are eligible to apply for the Emtec Trainee Consultant Jobs. So, this is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for the Emtec Jobs in Bangalore.
We also provided Emtec Eligibility Criteria required for the Emtec Trainee Consultant Jobs. The Eligible candidates can directly apply from the Registration Link given in this page. Candidates who have 1 year of experience can also attain the eligibility to apply and attend the Emtec Recruitment 2019. Also, you can check the Emtec Recruitment 2019 Job Details given below to get clean information regarding the Job.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Emtec Recruitment 2019 – Job Details
|Name Of The Company||Emtec|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Trainee Consultant – Fusion HCM|
Emtec Eligibility Criteria 2019
- MBA (HR, Finance), B.E, B.Tech or equivalent passed out in 2017/2018
- Any certifications in Oracle/ Cloud HCM would be an added advantage
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong team and individual player
- High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high-quality results
- Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
- Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues.
Emtec, established in 1964, provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. With offices in 11 cities in the U.S., Canada, and India, Emtec is big enough to address our client needs but small enough to care. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align client’s technology solutions with their business needs. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
Emtec, Inc. provides industry-specific transformative digital solutions in the United States, Canada, and India. The company offers advisory services in the areas of profitability and cost management, project management, and organizational change management.
Emtec is an IT consultancy dedicated to helping their clients drive transformation and growth by employing the latest technologies and processes to empower their employees, accelerate innovation and deliver amazing client experiences.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Trainee Consultant – Fusion HCM (Fresher) with 0-1 year of experience in HR.
- The ability to work under pressure and to the deadline.
- Problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
How To Apply For Emtec Trainee Consultant Jobs 2019
Down here, you can see the link we had provided. Candidates can directly click the link and apply for Emtec Jobs In Bangalore. Moreover, you can also check official site www.emtecinc.com for other updates.
Apply Online For Emtec Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Stay tuned to our website FreshersNow.Com for Latest Job Updates. In case, if you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment. Furthermore, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get all the push notification.