ePASS Karnataka Scholarships @ karepass.cgg.gov.in – KARePASS Application Form (Fresh & Renewal For PMS FASS, FC, and NUR – Available Now): ePASS Karnataka, also termed as KARePASS which is a dedicated Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships presented by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. Furthermore, KARePASS is an online distribution of Post Matric Scholarships through and ePASS Karnataka Application Form which is one of the important welfare measures of the Karnataka Education Department.
Latest Update: Fresh & Renewal Registrations For PMS FASS, FC, and NUR Are Open Now. Apply Online with the help of the direct links provided below.
Furthermore, the last date for Fresh & Renewal Registrations is 31st October 2019. Through this ePASS Karnataka Scholarships Schemes, all the students from category and lower backward sections, students from domicile holders of Karnataka State can apply for the KARePASS. You can also check your ePASS Karnataka Application Form status and the applying process from the below sections.
- 1 ePASS Karnataka Scholarship – Overview
- 1.1 About ePASS Karnataka Scholarship
- 1.2 Documents Required For KARePASS Scholarship
- 1.3 Important Links – Student Services
- 1.4 Key Features of ePASS Karnataka
- 1.5 Overview Of Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Schemes
- 1.6 How To Apply For ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Online?
- 1.7 ePASS Karnataka Contact Information
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship – Overview
|Name Of Authority||Karnataka Education Department|
|Name Of ePASS||ePASS Karnataka|
|Applicable For||SC/ ST/ OBC students – Intermediate/ 12th, UG and PG Courses|
|Scholarship Issued By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Fresh & Renewal Registrations||31st October 2019|
|Mode Of Scholarship||Online|
|ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Amount||INR 1500 (Varied Yearly Wise)|
About ePASS Karnataka Scholarship
The main moto of the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship is to help the merit candidates to afford higher education. Under these ePASS Karnataka Scholarships, the tuition fee will be paid by the Government Of Karnataka in the form of a Scholarship reducing the burden to the backward classes.
Documents Required For KARePASS Scholarship
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card of Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Important Links – Student Services
|Know Your Application Number||Click Here|
|Hostel Application Status||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Prathibha Acknowledgement||Click Here|
Key Features of ePASS Karnataka
- Provision To Know Your Application Number: Candidates who forgot their ePASS Karnataka Application Form number regarding the Scholarship can search it from the official portal @ karepass.cgg.gov.in. During that process, you have to provide certain details like the SSLC Examination Number along with the SSLC YOP, Type of Standard, Date Of Birth.
- Check the Application Status: Using this feature, the applying candidates can track their real-time status of the ePASS Karnataka Scholarships, KARePASS Application Form, and all the details. So that students can update their Application Form.
- Track hostel application status: You can know the status of the Hostel Application Status through the below-provided link from the official site of the ePASS Karnataka Scholarships @ karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Prathibha Acknowledgement: Download the acknowledgment receipt of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship through this feature by either providing applicant reference number or other required details.
Overview Of Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Schemes
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility||Award Details|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||Post-matriculation level of education are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)|
Annual family income should be less than INR 1.50 Lakhs (for Category 1) and INR 2 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories).
|Scholarship up to INR 3,500 per annum|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||Post-matric level students in Government/ Government-aided/ housing colleges.|
Annual family income should be less than INR 2.50 Lakhs (for category 1) and INR 5 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories).
|INR 1,500 per month for 10 months|
|Fee Concession (FC) Scheme||PG Courses pursuing candidates can also apply for the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship.|
Annual family income should be below INR 1 Lakh (for category 1) and INR 2.50 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories).
Readers Charge up to INR 1,750 per annum
How To Apply For ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Online?
To apply for the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship, all the candidates have to fill the ePASS Karnataka Application Form by following the below-provided steps. So that you can avoid errors.
- Initially, you have to visit the official site of the KARePASS @ karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Search and click the Apply Online button over the home page.
- Now, you must select the Fresh Application 2019.
- Fill all the necessary details on the ePASS Karnataka Application Form.
- After that, you need to upload the required documents as mentioned.
- Recheck all the filled details and then submit the form.
ePASS Karnataka Contact Information
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department,
No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
★ 2019-20 FRESH and RENEWAL Registrations For FAAS/ PMS/ FC/ Nursing Applications: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
★ 2019-20 FRESH Registrations For HOSTEL Applications (Professional Hostels) – All Professional Courses: Click Here
For More Information About the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship: Check Here
We hope that the information provided about the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship is helpful for your reference. So, keep checking our Freshers Now for the latest updates. You can also subscribe to our site to get all the alerts and notifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I get an Epass scholarship in Karnataka?
- You have to visit the website of karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- There, you can click on the Apply Online link.
- Click on Fresh Application and fill the details.
2) What is ePASS Karnataka?
Answer: ePASS stands for Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship). The Karnataka Government provides the Scholarship for students through ePASS Karnataka.
3) From where can I check my ePASS Karnataka Application Status?
Answer: You can check your Application Status from https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do.
4) What is the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Amount?
Answer: Rs. 1500 (Varied Yearly Wise) will be provided through ePASS Karnataka Scholarships.