EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 Released @ epfindia.gov.in | EPFO SSA Admit Card, Exam Date: The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) officials are going to conduct the Mains Written Test for Social Security Assistant Posts on 14th November 2019. And all the candidates who have applied for the post can download the EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 from this page. Moreover, the EPFO SSA Mains Admit Card Released on 25th October 2019. It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card at the time of attending the exam. The direct link to download the EPFO Admit Card 2019 is attached below.
New Update: EPFO Social Security Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 Released. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the Admit Card. Candidates get the Hall Ticket before the link gets expired and carry the Hall Ticket to the examination.
- 1 EPFO Social Security Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019
EPFO Social Security Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019
|EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 | Check SSA Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Post Name||Social Security Assistant (SSA)|
|No of Vacancies||280 Vacancies|
|Mains Exam Date||14th November 2019|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||25th October 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
You Can Also Check: EPFO Social Security Assistant Previous Papers
EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 (Mains)
Candidates who have applied for the EPFO SSA Jobs 2019 can download the EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 from this page. Also, the EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 link activated on this page. The information which is submitted during the Application time will be present in the Hall Ticket. After downloading the EPFO SSA Hall Ticket 2019 applicants should verify the details present on it.
Check EPFO SSA Selection Process 2019
The Selection Process for EPFO Social Security Assistant Exam was done on the basis of Written Test. In the Written Test, there will be two phases of the examination. Candidates who have qualified the two phases will be selected for EPFO SSA Examination 2019.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective)
- Phase-II: Main Exam (Objective)
- Phase-III: Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Information Available In EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019
EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 carries the related information given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents Required To Attend EPFO SSA Phase 2 Examination 2019
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
You Can Also Check: EPFO Social Security Assistant Syllabus
Process To Download EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) @ epfindia.gov.in
- EPFO home page will be opened.
- On the left of the page, it contains a What’s New block.
- Aspirants can check that block for admit card.
- Click on the What’s New block.
- Search for the EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 Link.
- Find the link and click on the link.
- Enter Register number, password and date of birth details to get admit card.
- Submit the details.
- EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants should check the details mentioned in the Admit Card clearly.
- Download and take a print out of the EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 to attend the EPFO SSA Exam 2019.
To Check EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Available Now)
★ ★ More Othe Exams Admit Cards ★ ★
The information provided about EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 is useful to the candidates who are appearing for the exam. For more latest updates, visit our website Freshers Now.