Epsilon Recruitment 2022 – epsilon.com | Freshers, Experienced Jobs in Bangalore: If you are looking for an edge to advance your career then Epsilon Company could be the right place to start with. The HR Team of the Epsilon Company has declared the Epsilon Recruitment 2022 Drive to select the desired candidates for the Associate Software Engineer Position in Bangalore. And the Epsilon Eligibility Criteria is that candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a related field. For the sake of candidates, we attached a direct link to apply for the Epsilon Careers/ Epsilon Jobs/ Epsilon Associate Software Engineer Openings in the Important Links table of this post. For more information on Epsilon Recruitment 2022 do follow our web portal @ Freshers Now on a regular basis. All the Best Guys!!!
Epsilon Recruitment 2022 – Information
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field|
Epsilon Analyst Job Description
This position in the Engineering team under the Digital Experience organization. We drive the first mile of the customer experience through the personalization of offers and content. We are currently on the lookout for a smart, highly driven software engineer. You will be part of a team that is focused on building pipelines using the latest software engineering design principles and tech stacks. She / He also must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, ‘startup’ environment within a larger company.
Epsilon Carers | Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop solutions for Epsilon that will deliver high-quality personalized recommendations across different channels to our customers.
- Working with the Data Science team to ensure seamless integration and support of machine learning models.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/ ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop end-to-end (Data/ Dev/ MLOps) pipelines based on an in-depth understanding of cloud platforms, AI/ ML lifecycle, and business problems to ensure solutions are delivered efficiently and sustainably.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure high-quality deliverables.
Epsilon Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field with 0-1 years of similar experience.
Tech Stack: Python or NodeJS.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL (NoSQL is a plus).
- Knowledge in PySpark is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) is added advantage.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, team player.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- In addition, the candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, yet also be able to work independently. He/ she should be able to communicate findings and the way techniques work in a manner that all stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, will understand.
|To Apply For Epsilon Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|IT Jobs in Bangalore|